Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer Affiliates

I really enjoy the Mixer Season 2. However I am a LITTLE bummed that nothing new was presented to smaller streamers to hype them up.

I honestly feel the sparks as a form of monetization for smaller streamers as well could potentially be the start of some sort of Mixer Affiliate program.

Yes, I can now use my sparks to support "my favorite content creators" but at least half of my favorites are not even partnered.

We love you Mixer, but don't forget about us little folk trying to work our magic on the platform.

162 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

16 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. affiliate crystal

instead of an affiliate program where people can sub etc just make a position where streamers can qualify to get a spark crystal Similar to that of which a partner gets but perhaps a maximum of $100 payout or so

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Microsoft Funds

Please allow us to use Microsoft funds for Subs, Embers, and Pro. Also allow and maybe restrict Streamer donations to Microsoft Funds, and put a stop to these Ridiculous chargebacks that some streamers see way to often.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Combating chargeback from trolls

We need to find a way to combat chargebacks and innovate something to protect partners and educate smaller streamers. It's getting really bad out there in our communities.

People can easily make new accounts. They'll make one, use streamlabs or PayPal " donate " and 10 seconds or less later, take the money back. Even if we say " All money is refundable", they will still do the chargeback.

We need something to stop this ..IP ban , put it in the rules of conduct, educate small streamers , make us all not put it in our mixer panels ,…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Using Microsoft rewards for Mixer Subs

I use Microsoft rewards a lot and while there are a lot of cool things I could redeem the points on, I'd like to see more. I use Mixer a ton and would love if I could redeem my rewards points for Mixer pro subs.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Donate Button

Add a donate button. This way it's easier for both the creators and users to donate and receive donations. We (creators) have to use 3rd parties sites to receive donations. Add a button to the layout. With it the possibility to send a message with that donation. Like Superchat on YT and starts on FB.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Direct purchase

I think it would be really cool to have Direct Purchase Pre-Order exclusives.

Special gear in the game, bonus sparks, free pro code with purchase etc. I think the buyer should have more incentive to purchase through the direct purchase other than “You’re supporting a streamer”

Thank you!!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass = Free Sub (Similar to Twitch Prime)

I think I have heard rumors about Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass coming together as 1 package deal. I feel like if you bought Gold/Game Pass you should be granted a Free Sub to any content creator on the platform.

This would help Partner streamers start building the platform to a place where they can stream full time and potentially be a bigger competitor to twitch since they have something like this and is dominating the space.

Give some feedback on how to improve this or make it where it is possibly obtainable and could be implemented. I would…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow Non Partnered Streamers to Use Sparks

Sparks donated to non partners should at least be able to be saved or used, just being lost, means its a waste of spark to use them in non partners streams

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Buy Pro membership with Microsoft Gift Cards

Currently the options to pay for a Pro subscription is Paypal and Credit/Debit Card.

If Mixer is part of Microsoft, it makes sense to allow the Microsoft wallet/Microsoft gift cards/ xbox gift card to pay for pro subscription. Currently this is not an option but there should be anotheroptions for purchasing a subscription. Be that allowing Microsoft gifts cards or Mixer having their own gift cards.

This is specifically a good option for people under 13 since most kids do not have a paypal account, or have a debit/credit card. This would let kids support streamers and the platform since…

75 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Idea for Non Partnered Streamers to Benefit in Season 2

Upon the release of Season 2, I saw that there wasn't anything in terms of "Monetization" for non partnered streamers.

It doesn't really affect me much, but I had an idea how maybe it could work.

First off, I think I know why it's not currently a feature in the first place. With all the people on Mixer (viewers, not just streamers) there is now hundreds of thousands (maybe millions) of Sparks earned and spent each day and on each stream and for Mixer to open the floodgates for all those Sparks to turn into money for every streamer who…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Crypto

I would love to see Crypto added in to the list of thig that you would except.for content creators and to buy sxparkers with.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sparks traded for money.

Sparks should be able to be traded in for money, as I have tons of sparks and they aren’t really that useful. Just a way to get my name in a chat and maybe a thank you. It doesn’t even have to be a lot, maybe 100,000 = $5 It would really help since a lot of smaller streamers get no money but stream A LOT

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Donations

We should have donations for smaller, partnered, and non-partnered streamers that untilizes sparks as the currency. The break down should be based on dollars and cents. Depending on the sticker or gifs and the amount, the viewer(s) selected gif or sticker should show on the stream and in chat in Some kind of effect. Their also should be a built in donations goal and tracker bar built in with sound effects added or we can provide our own.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Outros meios de pagamento e outras moedas

Então,acho que seria bom para a comunidade Mixer se aceitassem outras moedas e meios de pagamento.
    É difícil se tornar Mixer pro só com o dólar disponível,quero pagar com minha moeda local ( em R$).
    E também se aceitassem pagamentos por boleto ou cartão de crédito.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Gamepass Direct Purchases

I would like the see the ability to purchase Xbox Gamepass and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions via Partnered Streamers, I think this would be a excellent way to boost the number of Subscribers to both of these services especially when people want to play games such as Fortnite and PUBG with their favourite partner streamers and don't have Xbox Live Gold and the streamers will be able to let them purchase it via them.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Combine multiple subscription payments into one

When a user subscribes to multiple channels on different days, this causes multiple renewals in the future, with lots of small charges to one’s credit card. If it were possible to pro-rate the first month to allow aligning the payment with other subs, this does two things:

1. Allows a user to get one charge on their credit card each month for all subscriptions

2. Possibly reduces payment processing fees incurred by Mixer since there’s only one charge instead of 2 or 3 (or more?) charges per month.

That also means that the first month will be cheaper than subsequent…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Coil Implementation!

Could we please get coil implemented on Mixer?
    https://coil.com/
    I have a subscription to coil and I think its a great way to support channels you frequently watch and donate to already.

Twitch and Youtube.com already support it.
    I prefer watching Mixer.com more.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Direct purchase

The direct purchase is a really cool idea, however, the only way to change the direct purchase is for the streamer to stop what they are doing and change it. It would be super helpful if a moderator or channel editor could change it for the streamer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. embers

Non-Partners should have a goal to unlock numbers! It gives them a great goal to reach for between reaching partnership standards, and also able to monetize and continue making stream content! Also custom stickers for partners? Emotes are tiny!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base