Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Greenscreen

Need to be able to use a greenscreen without having to use a PC and other streaming software

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Seeking On Mixer Xbox One App

Please fix the Mixer app on Xbox One and allow us to seek (fast forward and rewind) in VoDs.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add Xbox Friends from app

Viewers on xbox often ask what a streamers GT is. On the xbox app It would be a helpful if under the follow channel button there was a "Friend" option. This would allow the user to friend the streamer if they have an Xbox GT linked to their account. I can see this helping streamline the process for viewers and streamers!

Also adding Xbox to one of the Network buttons on the mixer.com site would be another good addition for Xbox streamers! That way PC users can go right to our Xbox profiles.

98 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add green screen/chroma key support directly into Xbox one streams with Kinect without having to pass through a capture card

It would be super awesome to add green screen/chroma key integration directly through Xbox one with Kinect without having to use a capture card or third party programs like OBS. This would be huge for mixer and content creators alike.

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. See All Button to view followers.

It has come to my attention that there is no “See All” for followers on the Xbox app. There is one on the mobile app. Unfortunately the people I watch the most are not listed right away because I followed them first. It would be great to have a “See All” button like the mobile app, so searching is not required.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Subscribe through the Microsoft account

I think we should be able to subscribe through our Microsoft Accounts. It would make it so much easier to support our favorite streamers directly, instead of going through the hassle to get on a PC and sign in to use our credit card! Thanks! <3 -ContraryGull581

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Option to disable overlay on Xbox

Option to disable overlay on Xbox
    This doesn't apply to everybody, as a matter of fact, it probably applies to a small minority of people like myself that don't own a capture card to stream your games on Xbox via PC but have a PC or other device close by where they can see the chat. If you are in this circumstance then you, like myself, most likely think that the chat overlay on Xbox is more of an obstruction than anything. What I'm asking is a feature where it gives you the option to choose whether or not you…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Music

Stre­am from Xbox a game and music (Spotify or own Mixer program) at the same time.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Resolution Option for Broadcasters

Add an option for Broadcasters from the Xbox App to choose the resolution they wish to stream at; for those with internet good enough to stream, but unable to keep a stable upload at higher resolutions.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Multiple Xbox Broadcasting Notifications

Hi There.

Unfortunately I sometimes have my broadcast via the Xbox One App close which has me start the broadcast again several times over my streamtime.

I have had xbox friends complain to me that they would get 5 notifications within a single hour that I am streaming. Is there a way to limit notifications via the Xbox One app to 1 notification of broadcasting a hour or a day?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mixer app on Xbox one controller lay-out

Can you make a controller lay-out for the mixer app on Xbox one?

I dont know how to rewind or fast forward, i wanted to check inside Xbox but it starts with a 30 minute countdown.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. overlays

Hey Team Mixer.

First off. I love using the Mixer app on my Xbox One. It's so simple and the chat overlay is a fantastic way of keeping my eyes on the gameplay instead of having to monitor a second stream.

One thing I would love to see is having the ability to upload to either mixer.com or directly to the xbox one console via USB, a Transparent PNG overlay file.

Another option would be an overlay that you could submit or upload to mixer.com (much like you do your thumbnail and offline cards) a PNG that is automatically applies…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Xbox Mixer update

I love using the mixer app on the Xbox. I was wondering is there a way to fast forward past video on the Mixer App on the Xbox. Most streamers have a 5 minute delay and I would like to skip past that part. Also I wouldn’t mind the ability sub on the Mixer App on Xbox to my favorite streamer.
    Thanks,
    Brandon

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. More desktop features on xbox

I believe their should be a feature where your able to join a stream team on Xbox, and be able to change your username and unbound it from your gamer tag and lastly you should be able to make your mixer pic an Xbox gamer picture until you get a laptop to make it whatever you want

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Subscribe from apps

There needs to be a way to subscribe from the Xbox app and Mobile App. I frequent a Channel called DeathsDoorGame and there is often a huge influx for 5-700+ xbox viewers. There is no way for these members to easily subscribe, and often the chance is lost once trying to explain to them the available platforms for subscribing. This seems to be a huge loss of potential income for many streamers and Mixer itself. I understand that it is possible these roadblocks are intended, as payment info is stored on those devices. However, the same could be said for…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stream on xbox

While watching on phone or tablet. It would be cool to hit a button so it auto stream what I'm watching to Paired xbox one. Basically how. Netflix and youtube have it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Server issue

The servers are saying “How did you get here? Poke us and let us know something went terribly wrong.” Just wondering why its broken since i cant watch any streams.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Just make it work

Just let me stream ...it says that I am. ..but my video says I am offline...check your boards and found other posts with the same problem...your reply is always we can't recreate the problem ...have a nice day....

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Xbox tad page

it will be nice to have a Xbox tad page for the Xbox streamers who stream right from their Xbox with the mixer app and it will be easier to find someone faster who would like this coming to the Xbox app

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mixer App Is A Mess

I've recently started streaming on Mixer via My XBox One X about a month ago. While I do somewhat enjoy it, the experience is far from what it could be. The set up in general is a mess. Its difficult to search through games from all the clutter. It also ensures newer streamers have a more difficult time getting viewers, esp if their streaming lesser played titles. You also have very few options. No setting your stream quality, and no setting things to edit your profile. Heck, you can't even fast forward pre-recorded videos. Its very discouraging esp since the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base