Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spark API

I want to be able to send sparks to players, and have them send sparks back to me.

Chat commands would be /sendsparks @user #amt#

I also want api commands so I can make a bank bot.

151 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  13 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. C# Client/Interactive Libraries

For those who want to incorporate Beam into their C# application using an official release instead of one that may be from a third party

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  Richard Fox responded

We’re constantly looking to support other languages on our platform.

You’re more than welcome to try and create one yourself in the meantime.

3. Embed different states in the same interactive board at once

I think it would be a cool idea to be able to embed multiple states of an interactive board at once, this would let people who have their streams embedded on their website give viewers there the ability to have the best possible interactive experience and control.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base