Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Button Variable for Followers, Subscribers, etc.

I providing a suggestion for interaction button variables - a variable for followers on Mixer. I know that I can individually add usernames to a view group in Firebot, but a variable for followers, subscribers, etc. would be amazing as this would give another incentive for people to follow and subscribe to a streamer who has an interaction board or several interaction boards!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. giveaway wheel after command being entered.

a simple wheel and timer that spins and countdowns after being activated. followers input code to enter and their names go on the wheel to win prize

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Dev Lab soundboards should have preset colors as well

Mixer Dev Lab should have a set of preset colors so soundboard buttons can all be the same hue and look more professional with ease.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Share Controller

The feature to play with your friends, but it just needs work. Every now and then the game would be to blurry to see what's going on. Also the Share Controller is a little buggy when you try to exit from controlling. Speaking of controlling, for people that share the controller on a computer should have the option to change some keybinds making it more possible to play. Other than that I love the idea of "Share Controller" I just hope it can be worked on more. :-)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Random thoughts...

(I have a few ideas) U guys should have a phone number ppl can call to talk and not have all contact be by e mail. Hypezone should follow red dead redemption 2 when it comes out. It should not be impossiable for ppl to get unbanned from mixer or hypezone unless a person does something very wrong ir continues to do something they know they are not post to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sparks To You.

They Should Make It So When You Use Mixer Interactive And People Use There Sparks On A Interactive Button It Will Give You The Sparks They Spend.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. SOUNDBOARD THROUGH STREAM! XBOX USERS VOTE!

Allow soundboards to be played direct through mixer stream! I thought that the whole point of "interactive" streaming is interacting with your viewers, but the soundboard doesn't actually play to the viewer, only the broadcaster and it is their responsibility to play it back through the stream!? PLEASE VOTE THIS IDEA! The soundboards should already play through the stream, right?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. MixPlay Audio Needs to Match Video Volume

Right now, no matter what volume the video is set to for a stream, the audio that comes through the mixplay frontend custom controls comes through at full volume. For example, the shots on minigolf are at full volume even if the audio from the stream is turned all the way down. There should be a way to link the frontend custom control volume to the video volume, or a way for viewers to disable frontend audio on mixplay custom controls.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Shoutout

Shout out your low viewer streamers to ge them known y’all are just shouting out the big names making the little guys go to twitch

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Broadcast Custom Chat Badges

Hello Mixer!

I think it'd be an awesome idea to have verified/partnered broadcasters to have the ability to unlock custom chat badge slots, then be able to give out those chat badges to whichever user(s) they choose.
    Keep chat badges more rare than emotes, and more chat badge slots could be earned through higher subscriber counts to that channel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. To b

To be able to use sparks for music requests and screen effects, it would enhance the interactive feature overall.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How about a one on one guide a members of your team online when new people or others have questions

Mostly for newbies on mixer Xbox or just new computers in general

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Having Interactive as a overlay on the stream option

I believe this would be a wonderful idea. Having the interactive menu as a toggle-able option on the video player so that users can bring up instead of bringing up the interactive menu as its own on the bottom of the video, and reducing the size of the video player. Perhaps this is an idea that could be implemented has an opt-in beta to get more feedback from the Mixer community and see various pros and cons.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Game voting system for a HypeZone

Every month people can vote for what new or old game they want to have a HypeZone for.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Don't require the interactive board for featuring

Some of us don't want to be bothered by an interactive board while playing an intense game but as of right now to be featured you are required to have an interactive board.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Interactive Stream Bracket

To have the ability to post tournament brackets on stream and have the viewers vote on who plays who next round

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Polls to improve interaction with the public

Quick polls so the audience can make choices would help the Streamer with the contact between the Followers and the interactivity would increase.
    To be well-used, it could be created with option for the Streamer to add the duration time (from 30 seconds to 10 minutes I believe would be enough).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Discord intergration

Discord has a server interactive widget where you can see whos online and where on the server without logging in. I think it should be added where you put the server ID or JSON API and you can add it to your description.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mixer Bingo

I have an idea to increase viewership and subscribers to Mixer. What I enjoy about Mixer is how interactive it is my idea is to make it more interactive. Bingo cards! Imagine if while @Siefe is streaming all his subscribers have a bingo card filled with different thing that could happen in a game of Fortnite. A space for a hand cannon kill, one for not sticking the landing, and things along the sort. I suggest starting it off as a special event, putting a lot of effort into marketing it for a week and then Friday night or Saturday…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hacer que alla una opcion en la que pagen con puntos o gratis si lo quieres el stremer, y que ello vayan eligiendola, segun que cancion y ca

Hacer que alla una opcion en la que m pagen con puntos o gratis si lo quieres el stremer, y que ello vayan eligiendola, segun que canciones y categorízarlas, pensadlo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base