Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. YouTube Exports

We need Exports for YouTube rather then having to Download our Streams then Upload them! 8+Hour Streams @ 720 take alot of Data and Im already 900GB out of my TB my IP gives me I cant Download then Export, It also takes a ton of time!

318 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

56 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are reviewing the possibility of direct YouTube uploads, although it’s unlikely we will make significant progress on this in the near-term.

Right now our VOD focus is on launching clips and other features to showcase more live content. In the mean time, you can still download VODs directly from the Manage Channel>VOD page and edit+upload freely.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base