Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The !party command suggestion

!party should be a command that allows the moderator and streamer to change the chat. The feature should make balloons and cake show up on chat. This could be used to celebrate an achievement or when they passed a goal.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Emoji 5/Unicode 10 To Mixer

There are a few new emoji in Unicode 10/Emoji 5.0, and having some of the new ones would be awesome! Here's a list of new emoji in 5.0: https://emojipedia.org/emoji-5.0/

Personally, I think T-Rex, Sauropod, and some others in this section would be awesome: http://i.imgur.com/Pqhx4Bb.png

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. You guys need to put in a block feature , and I don't mean Mod time outs and bans.

You guys need to put in a Block feature ASAP , don't mean Mod time outs and bans. Most Mods abuse the power from what I see and that's fine free country and all that but I should be able to block a person so just I don't see them. You aren't going to last long with things the way they are. Also Xbox linked accounts can't change pics etc. even when we are on our PCs. so get on that as well.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Channel Filter.

Channel Filter.

Avatar - requires users to have an avatar before being able to talk in the chat

Account Age - Requires users to have their account for a set about of time before being able to speak

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fruit Emoticons

With today's #LevelUpCast, Kieffer and Ethan R were talking fruitfully about bananas and pineapples... I think it's about time we can express our own yellow fruitfulness with :banana and :pineapple emoticons!

... Actually, how about just all fruits because #AllFruitsMatter

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Viewer box

I would like to see the viewer box being able to be moved and remain open. The window open would really help support mods with reporting and or ban/ timeout faster with out losing the offender to logging out or what not.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. filter

I am watching the XBOX E3 stream. 95% of the chat going by is something along the lines of "rare replay plz" or "gimme rare replay" or how do I get "rare replay". I searched for existing requests, but did not find a way to filter out conversations with keywords. I would love to be able to ignore the bulk of the garbage (that I don't think quite qualifies as spam when it is by 1500 people).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sub Emote availability for costream

The idea is to be able to use the sub emotes of all the streamers a user is subscribed to while those streamers are co-streaming. For example, I would have Siefe's Beard icon and RocketBear's Bear icon to be next to my name and also have access to both streamers sub emotes while watching their co stream.
    Of course watching a 4 person co-stream and having 4 sub icons next to your name can be a bit much.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Multiple Sub stickers

In the new chat, if I am subbed to multiple streamers it only shows the one "sticker" for the channel I went to to get to the stream. I would really like to have both in the shared chat.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Show all subscription emoticons

To show all your emoticons, including those from current subscriptions, be it in your ☺ list or when typing in an emoticon name and showing the suggestions.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Giveaway command update

I'm surprised I couldn't find this here after searching. The current /giveaway command is limited to ALL USERS in the chat. It would be nice to be able to simply define "followers" "subscribers" "all" as an argument to the command to select from a pool of roles.

This is a feature akin to most custom bots, and one of the very few features that HypeBot does not already have implemented.

As a secondary "what-if", how about doing /giveaway <chosenword> so that anyone who types that word gets entered rather than it simply being ALL users who are in the chat…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mods should be able to pin information on chat

Mods should be able to pin information right on top of the chat so they wouldn't need to keep repeating themselves to get important messages through everyone watching.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Merge chats/and direct follows on Channel One

When Channel One is featuring a streamer, merge chat from featured streamer/channel one that will show on both channels so that viewer doesn't have to leave channel one to interact with streamer. Also, an interface to allow the viewer on channel one to directly follow the featured streamer without having to leave the channel one stream.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Subscriber tiers (Show months they have been subbed)

Have the ability in the channel that they are subbed in to show the months they have been subbed, Say if you hover over the sub icon it shows the amount of months that the user has been subscribed to said channel.

Or has the same as the purple site has it and have different sub icons for a different amount of months.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Edit Message in Chat

It would be nice if you could edit your comment in chat rather then deleting your comment and writing it again. I noticed this feature in rabbit and thought immediately that this would be great for mixer. The snapshot shows a pencil to edit it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Larger emotes for messages only containing a single emote

Lots of chat applications on mobile have included the feature to change the colors of emotes and have also made it to where when a single emote is sent, the emote is much larger than including it in a sentence. I think this would be a good addition to the chat to help liven up the standard sizing.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mod resignation options

A way to resign yourself from a Mod role needs to be a thing we can do, instead of having to rely on the streamer to do it, maybe an option when you click your name in chat, maybe have it require you enter a captcha or something for verification that you really want to do it

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please add auto correct.

I'm sick of typing in chat and reading it back as "I lpve thos game" just little typos. Just add a basic auto correct

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base