Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. allow viewers to earn hearts for sharing streams on facebook and twitter

allow viewers to earn hearts ( or points ) for sharing streams,clips on facebook and twitter for ranking up in channel progressions (chat) .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mixer chat transparent

Hello. I enjoy streaming on your streaming platform but there is an issue with the streaming chat where is the recording time and the viewers count on it and the app aswell. Please can you fix this problem it will realy be helpful and make the streaming better and oh can u guys make a setting to the xbox mixer chat that you can make it more transparent so its not in the way of certain games when u stream and it will help allot. My thanks KillingZero347

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mixer Chat

Messages and friends so you can message friends when you're not both watching the same stream

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Chat Colour and Visibility

New to Mixer, the UI of the site is really nice, much better compared to Twitch, however, one area that I thought that you could work on is the chat.
    The main issue for me is the chat colours you have set in place for specific roles (streamer, mod, regular) and owners for some reason. Like, there's no reason to have colours for owners, you could just use an icon instead. The issue with this is that the chat becomes a bit difficult to read or at least annoying for me and a couple of friends I asked as well. …

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. emoticon addition

Hey, I would like to see an emoticon with just a slight smile, might sound bad but I'm not super exited or happy all the time, sometimes I'm just slightly happy. I would love to see an emoticon for this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Remove agent mxcat_grayson they're toxic and confrontational

Remove the agent addressed above known as mxcat_grayson They are rude, confrontational, belligerent and generally unhelpful And continues to fill emails with request for aid with belligerent replies

Everyone please file a complaint against this agent

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mixer malware

Mixer is malicious software that is unremoveable! They install this on your device without permission and expect you to allow its usage to continue without any form of compensation for the fact that it's taking up space on your hard drive without permission everybody needs to get together in formally lodge complaints against this company

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change Whisper Color in Chat

I know there's a chat settings option to change various chat colors, but there doesn't appear to be an option to change the whisper color.
    It's very difficult to read the whisper color sometimes because it's blue text on a darker blue background. It would be great if we could change the whisper color to a color of our choosing much like other options in chat.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. chat count

Mixer should display the number of actual people in chat next to the viewer count number. This number should be taken into consideration when displaying the top Mixer streamers. This would help eliminate situations where current viewer counts are being manipulated by embedding a stream into a popular website / wiki / etc (or other means). This would also help reward the smaller viewer count streamers that have built a solid active community that participates in chat. I am also sure that sponsors would love to see chat user counts as it helps them have a better idea on how…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. emoticon list

there needs to be a list somewhere of all the available non-partner emoticons, not just the 20 or so that show when you click the button to select. Such as the googly eyes and beer glass and such

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Whispers

Have a place where whispers from streamers go so that they can later be referenced. It would be nice for when they do a game key give away or something that a whisper could be used. Also should have a way to go back in chat on the Xbox for the same reason if you don’t have a “whisper box”.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Pin chat messages for Streamer

This is kind of like pinned messages, but would be a feature that's more of a Mod tool where moderators would be able to pin messages that are presented by viewers for the Streamer to be able to see either at the top of their chat or in a different tab so that any questions that a moderator feels is a question that the streamer should see and be able to answer, then the streamer can see even if the chat is active and the question is several rows past the top of the chat window.

Like for instance if…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Xbox chat

Really not liking the new mixer setup on Xbox, the chat doesn’t stay on screen which isn’t really helpful when your trying to keep track of conversations especially as I’m a mod and don’t like to keep looking at my phone app whilst also trying to watch the stream. There should be an option for the people that want to keep chat on and visible at all times

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Partner identification in chat.

When reading chat, you never know when a partner is there. I feel like partners work so hard to achieve partnership and represent the platform that there should be a way they stand out a little more in chat.

Maybe a different color name, or verified check mark? Something that shows they are partnered instead of only knowing if they share that information or if you're actively in their stream.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Emotes

Die Emotes sollten deutlich verbessert werden, weil sie echt komisch aussehen, zum Beispiel das Emote :) oder das :D. Vielleicht solltet ihr es ähnlich wie bei Twitch machen, aber auf jeden Fall anders. Sonst ist mixer echt gut.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. PLEASE ADD ABILITY TO HEAR GAME CHAT ON STREAM

PLEASE ADD THE ABILITY TO HEAR GAME CHAT. I WILL BE STREAMING ON TWITCH UNTIL THIS FEATURE IS ADDED.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. an add on for the ban button

So, there was an instance today where someone was whisper harassing me. I had informed the streamer and she told them to stop. He then retaliated against me, in yet another whisper because i called him out. He then got banned, but was still able to see chat and the stream. He got salty enough to where he then found me on XB and started harassing me there. My suggestion:

When a mod/streamer bans somebody, an option should then pop up to ask what level of a ban is it. like how you would report for harassment, violation of TOS,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. : emote autocomplete should not be case sensitive when searching for an emote

Currently if you type :shroudrip nothing will pop up for ":shroudRIP" this doesn't make sense. Instead you are forced to type :shroudRI to get that autocomplete. searching :shroudrip should generate results for :shroudRIP for example. I just want to remind you that twitch yoinked this feature from mixer about 8 months ago and allow for case insensitive emote searching within : emote autocomplete in chat. Thanks, just hope this is improved!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Having streams record game chat

Would be awesome to have streams record game chat instead of having to use party chat or a game recorder card/device.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add a chat option toggle to NOT SHOW emotes / gifs / games.

Add a chat option toggle to NOT SHOW emotes / gifs / games.

The spam is real and it makes reading the chat / viewing areas of the stream absolutely atrocious. Let me toggle the emotes / gifs / beachball games OFF.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base