Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stream shouldn't end the second the streamer ends if not using FTL

Currently, the stream flips to the streamers offline page as soon as they select to end their stream. If viewing through FTL this isn't an issue, however, when not using FTL you will lose the last 5-15 seconds of a stream.

The stream should play out everything broadcast. This is an issue with every Shroud stream, since he does not have FTL, his sign off is cut off every day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mobile Streaming

Hey, I had an idea. A lot of games are going mobile now such as Minecraft, CoD, Fortnite, and Diablo Immortal. Why isn’t there a way for gamers to stream gameplay from our smartphones and tablets? This should totally be a thing. Can you please make it a thing?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow to stream with 2 accounts from 1 xbox including audio

Allow to stream with 2 accounts from 1 xbox including audio

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow child accounts to stream with parent accounts

I stream to Mixer and my son streams along side me. I some games he's on another XB console. When we try to co-stream from the XB we get an HTTP error. When we try to login from a browser we get a message that he is too young to use Mixer. Per the ToS you reserve the right to deny services to anyone under the age of 13. What is the correct way to file an appeal for my son's account to be an exception to the rule? Or is it possible to allow child accounts to be able…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Streaming from Nintendo Switch

I want to stream Nintendo Switch content directly to Mixer without using a third party intermediary. Right now the workaround includes using a capture card installed on a PC while your Switch is plugged into the PC directly. This isn't a bad workaround by any means but it has two weaknesses: 1) capture cards are sort of pricey, and for budget streamers like myself, I found Mixer to be my answer in terms of the lack of peripherals needed to stream Xbox content. and 2) if you're using your PC as a go-between to stream through OBS or whatever other…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Costreams - Viewers decision

Allow the viewer to decide in what orientation they want to see costreams. I'm on a laptop, so it's easier for me to see what's going on if the streams are next to each other. Sure we could always ways ask the streamer to change the view, but then they have to stop what they're doing to change it. It'd also mean people that found it better to view in the previous orientation now have to suffer.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. HDR Streaming and Playback

I love streaming on Mixer because I can stream in 1080p, 60fps, and even in 5.1 surround sound! The one thing I'm missing though is HDR support and playback. I realize this is an extremely niche section of the market so doesn't take priority, but here's to hoping we get the ability to play in HDR, have it tone mapped correctly for people who can't watch back in HDR (like how Youtube does it), and also to be able to watch HDR streams and VODs someday! :D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Discord bot questions

Can the Mixer bot for Discord be set up for multiple people?

I have a stream team and would like it to notify our server when any of them starts streaming, not just myself.

This in addition to being able to customize the announcement message and allow it to @here or @everyone

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be helpful

Could we please take the chat box off of the screen, I stream on Xbox and it is very hard to see with the chat box on my screen.
    Maybe just a strip with a count of viewers, and showing you're live, with mic and camera icons. Or an option to have the chat box or strip display

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Middle East: Ingest Server

Stream Server in the middle east like UAE, Qatar, or Saudi Arabia because I can't stream to mixer and I really want to so please add on a server here.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. UTUBE

Check Rating, Relationship wars, illegally streaming and kids are watching and listening to there own parents fight on there favorite game broadcast, Jack Skeptieye, and Markifier. I'm one of those parents they picked to torture on and offline for there games and they destroyed my life and used my kid to help them. banned wound be nice but would justify what they have done to my family. they turned a whole town against me and the town believe I gave my family Hiv I guess it was good for ratings. I need help with this they tortured my family for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. hypezone

NBA 2K deserves it's own HypeZone. PERIOD

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. streaming on ps4

well first I play on ps4 and I decided I want to switch to mixer but here's the thing I cant stream on ps4 to mixer since there's not a option there and I don't want to buy a elgato cause I don't have the money I would love to see a option for ps4 to stream on mixer and I don't want to buy a Xbox cause i don't have the money so I would want to see this as a option on ps4

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I think that this platform needs a direct upload for videos. Giving creators the chance to share full edited vids from the computer, not ju

I think that this platform needs a direct upload for videos. Giving creators the chance to share full edited vids from the computer, not just stream it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stream Rank in Game Type

I was thinking on it and it would be really cool if there was some way to see what your "rank #" would be on the games channel. So to better explain I will make an example.

If you were to go to games and click channels you would have to count down till you got to your stream to see that you were the 10th stream down the list. That number 10 would be displayed next to the little eye with its own symbol,

I hope that helps a bit, or even just a list on the side of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Streamers from twitch

Why do we keep allowing known streamers to come from twitch and take viewers away from people who are trying to make a name for themselves.. seems a little unfair and a bit like selling out. Is mixer here for the community or to line their pockets. Free subs to channels that already have thousands of viewers is straight stealing viewers from other streams. If they already have it so good at twitch why do they need to come to mixer too.

Typical microsoft FAILED once again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You should add mixer on PlayStation 4

PlayStation 4 has an opening we only have twitch and YouTube I think mixer will be good it will grow better on PlayStation

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Viewer Controlled Audio Tracks - Custom Audio Mix per Viewer

I would love to have the ability to define groups of audio sources in OBS, and have these groups available on Mixer as part of my stream volume settings.

Audio is one of my biggest concerns as a broadcaster, as some viewers appreciate different volumes and ratio for different audio sources. I would like the ability to give each of my viewers the option to control and define their own audio experience.

For instance, when a viewer first comes to the channel, they will be given my suggested audio balance at 0/0/0 (Mic Audio - Game Audio - Alerts/Music).

If…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fallen order not streaming

When I want to stream star wars fallen order With my Xbox one S I am in the game and start the stream but then it says "this game does not allow streaming" but all my friends can stream it but I can't
    I can still stream other games but not fallen order

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base