Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. how can i fix my videos to remove lag?

how can i edit like edit the lag to regular gameplay on my videos?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mixer Create Tie-in

Some streamers may not have a webcam, but almost everyone has a cell phone, why not allow users to broadcast through the mixer create app instead of having usb camera.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Real time streamer controller inputs for audience

Have an option to just be able to see a streamers controller inputs in real time. Would help with learning how streamers pull off difficult moves in games. Thinking rocket league would be great for this. I believe trials HD had a feature similar to this in their replays.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. More control of camera and chat position/size

Hello, two tips to improve Mixer on Xbox One. Free move for camera and chat. On the streaming Guide an option for control camera and chat position/size, when we click on this option, with the right stick we can control the position, and with de left stick the size.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. WindowsInsider need to have Episode number, Date, Title and ability to select the Episode to watch.

WindowsInsider channel on Mixer needs to have overlay with Episode number, Date of broadcast, and Title. Would like ability to select Episode to watch.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. rebroadcast tab

can we just have a rebroadcast tab and we can fit all the rebroadcast stuff in there instead of leaving it "live" since it's not live like Channel one, Xboxinteractive, and other people who rebroadcast.
    The words streaming now & rebroadcast are 2 different meanings

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Marketing

I had an idea as a streamer, that doesn’t get a lot of views. If they’re was some sort of option to pay for headline space up top where the partners are. I believe I’m not alone in that people wanting more subs would actually pay money for that space. I also believe as a business decision it would increase revenue and if it takes off it could be bigger than twitch.
    When it does you heard it here first. Thank you Mixer

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Embed iframe and video size

If you see the attached file, embedded streams don't fit the whole iframe window, I think it would be great if this were the case.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Rock Band

I feel that Rock Band and music games of the like can make a comeback in the streaming world. Especially if this could be able to broadcast directly from the console.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Camera options

Have a option of changing camera angle when using a webcam on Xbox one. Make it mirrored or inverted. Because sometimes it’s a hassle to move everything just to make it look like you’re looking at the game and not the corner of the screen. So just a way to mirror your camera image or a fipped image. I don’t usually wear clothes with words on it so I don’t care if the camera is inverted.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. rating system to evaluate each streamer

That feeling when you really like a streamer, when it feels like he's your friend. I bet everyone has felt that. I bet few of us has met some awful streamers too. No one wants to watch those awful ones, right? Everyone wants to watch the best ones! And how to know if one or another stream is good or bad? Well, you must explore, watch every stream for a while. Why not make it easier?

We could add like/dislike buttons, maybe with mandatory message for why he vote like that! We could sort whole page of streamers by ratings…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hello, I'm trying to broadcast with mirillis action but it asks me for a url and a transmission key.

Hello, I'm trying to broadcast with mirillis action but it asks me for a url and a transmission key.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Filtering

I'm rather new to the mixer community. I just discovered it while playing on xbox, and found the community to be a wonderful, open-armed place. (Quite honestly, it's better than the twelve year olds on Call of Duty.) In order to reciprocate this kindness I have been shown, I like to jump from stream to stream of low-viewer-count streamers to support them. This is rather difficult, however, as it takes a fair amount of time to scroll further and further down the streamers list. Therefore, I would like to propose the idea of adding a filtering option beneath Interactive and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Randomization

Randomization of Streaming and Teams:

I would love to see a random tab and maybe even seeing randomization in teams, one thing I dislike about twitch is how hard it is to be able to find small streamers, a randomization would be great for that! Maybe even showing previews of other team members streams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. stream states

Stream "state" pull-down menu
    Adding stream STATE variable so that we can set the stream as "starting soon", "back soon" etc... from a pull-down menu that also auto streams a background image we uploaded would be awesome.

Some of the possible "states" with matching background images could be:
    Back Soon
    Taking a Break
    Starting Soon
    Switching Games
    Restarting
    Giveaway starting soon
    etc...

Each state should have a toggle switch for microphone on/off and webcam on/off. Of course the ability to upload customized background image for each state.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New game to add please

There is this new game on IoS and Android that i have been streaming on my Iphone however the name of the game is not in games when i search for it. i know there are a few more players out there trying to stream this and it would be a great idea in my opinion. the game is called Rules of Survival. it is a Battle Royal game mch similar to PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Streaming features for PC/Xbox

1- It would be great if streaming by using Windows 10 + Broadcast bar (Start +G) would be fully compatible with STEAM/PC games.

2- Also make it compatible with "Full Screen" mode.

3- Make the chat overlay customizable (i. e., coloring, transparency) so that one can see what is behind the chat window.

Best regards,
    xGINx

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Xbox full facecam

When on Xbox you could make the face cam take up the full screen at certain points. Like on a loading screen. You would just go to the stream setup and change it to full.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Uploud

hi I have an idea how to improve the streamers here who have no capture card or something! would find it good if you can adjust the uploud or bitrate yourself so that you can not stream like me with a low bit rate but can set this yourself and thus improve the streaming quality !! Sorry for my bath english in German and my english is not so good

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base