Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Error 304

Fix error 304 i cant rename my recorded streams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make all "Fake Engagement" against the Terms of Service (ToS)

hey y'all, Mixer partner JakeParker here with another idea.

As of right now, any channel that currently houses themselves as "follow 4 follow, 24/7, lurk for lurk, sub for sub, donate for host, spark farming, etc" are exempt from repercussions due in part that the Mixer Terms of Service does not prohibit, expressly forbid, or otherwise make these actions against terms of service in any way. this is why you see many channels promoting this kind of behavior, which in turn reinforces the concept of fake engagement as acceptable standards.

I respectfully request the revision of Mixer Terms of Service…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Browse by other categories other than highest view count

I enjoy browsing by highest view count, but when I don't find a channel I like there, I'd like to have other methods of browsing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. suggestions

Hi. I have some questions: Not so comfortable use russian (my origin language on site (completely)
    1: Can you make suggestions for developers to make possible use other languages and resize russian font, it so big
    2: Android app not workin on my mobile (dexp ixion lte 4.5) maybe make app for all androids?)
    3: And if possible, make alphabetical order in categories and active categoriest above null.
    4: On page of channel maybe creatu button for changin/rename streame.
    It just my views, my advices, my opinions.. :)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. it would be cool to have a just chatting like twitch does

it would be cool to have a just chatting like twitch does

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please add a way to download your past streams.

I’ve wanted a way to download my past streams to my phone (iOS) for the longest. It’d just be nice to have your live streams in your camera roll . Maybe I could make something out of it. I just wish that it was a feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Forbid AFK Streaming

The amount of streams that are live with practically no content whatsoever is detrimental to those who actually produces content on the platform and to Mixer itself.

Within your Rules Of Conduct, stream rules include "Content Quality". How can showing a main menu for 20+ hours a day be classed as quality content?

Is it really their own content if all they are doing is streaming some menu within a game?

Time to take action Mixer. Improve the quality of content across your platform.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Costream setup: improved user search

The current user search lists some names with matching criteria, but excludes many others, including cases where the use in question doesn’t have a billion numbers after their name (example: Smith vs Smith277478, where the search is for Smith but the list doesn’t include Smith).

My suggestion to fix is to prioritize channels you’re following over channels you’re not (I’m unsure if channels you’re in a group with get priority or not (as I am not in a group), but either way, that should be top priority for names, then channels the person setting up is following)
    Additionally or alternatively,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. iPhone mixer app

Can you guys look in to fixing the app on the iPhone. Where you can add the skip 15 seconds or 30 seconds

And if you watch a old stream and come of it. It would be nice to resume the video

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Corrigir lives travando e dando Bugs na imagem

lives na Mixer trava demais e ainda ocorre bugs de imagem e com isso afastando pessoas da plataforma , estou postando essa idéia , porque sei que quase todo mundo passa por esse problema de lives travando e dando bugs na imagem então para o bem da plataforma posto essa idéia aqui para que todos votem e chegue até os engenheiros da Mixer e eles corrijam esse problema que tanto espanta o público na plataforma.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mixer poderia adicionar a ferramenta fazer lives criando evento igual o Youtube com isso tornando mais seguro as lives

Mixer poderia adicionar a ferramenta fazer lives criando evento igual o Youtube com isso tornando mais seguro as lives.
    Essa ferramenta CRIAR EVENTO ela recebe os dados da lives quando iniciamos no programa: OBS STUDIO, STRAMLABS, XSPLIT e etc.... e começa a enviar dados para a página do evento e só dar início quando iniciamos na página do evento e se caso faltar energia ou cair a net o evento continua , mas sem receber dados e quando tudo volta ao normal a live é retomada e permanece como uma live só com isso evitando das lives divididas em várias…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. probes

It would be nice if in the polls people can vote from mobile and xbox, not just from pc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1080p always buffering, no problem on Twitch. Enough bandwidth but still buffering

1080p always buffering, no problem on Twitch. Enough bandwidth but still buffering

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hypezone League of Legends

Hypezone for League of Legends would be an amazing thing to see. As League is one of the largest esports in the world at the moment, it could not only bring rise to amazing players, but a much larger community for Mixer itself.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There needs to be a way to close out inactive costream screens.

Put in "X" buttons in each costream section so they can be closed out whether theyre active or inactive.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Xbox Streaming

As Mixer is the main streaming app for xbox, i think it needs some upgrades. Xbox has no overlays, no way to stream music, no bots, just base streaming. As one of the 2 ways people can stream on Mixer, i dont understand why they arent treated similarly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. to help the stremes stay on the platform and also the platform wide

you should create an affiliate system to not lose stremes until the affiliate can become a partner

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Transcoding for Everyone

Give Transcoding/Video Quality Options for everyone. Really think about this, because makes the transition from other platforms less painful, instead of starting the whole “grind” since the beginning all over again. There’s nothing worse than have people complaining they can’t see the Stream without “buffering”... or have to lower the video quality(bitrate) so a minority it’s happy, but everyone is important, even more in the beginning of a Streamer Carrear. It’s just a bit frustrating having 100Mbps+ upload but cant use it for the reasons previous stated. Just take this as a priority on the Mixer platform. Hope i didn’t…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. slovak

I would like to add Slovak and Czech language to the stream and search options.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lightstream

please let lightstream be free for everyone. It will help out a lot of streaming.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base