Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a donation page thats not a third party website, call it mix amp or something

Add a mixer original donation page, instead of using a third party to do donations, call them mix amps instead of donations so it's original

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Edit stream title on profile

Make it so we have an edit button for our stream title and game so it's easier to update as we talk to chat. Now we have to click away and go into manage channel.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Live stream natural occurrences

Last night in WA state we had a beautiful purple sky and blood red moon. Plus with the eclipse coming up I think a high resolution stream of different life events would be awesome!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Tip Jars

This idea will ensure a lot more people will enjoy watching streamers and more peope to stream with mixer

Instead of donating a few tips with streamlabs or having donate buttons with a few partners you should allow us to have tipjars and thay every time we donate. There is a special notification that we can custom make

This will make watchong streamers a lot more fun and will encourage more people tl stream on mixer.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow overlay for mac to xbox one mixer users

Hi,
    Thank you kindly for your speedy response. Thats a shame, as I really would like to stream more and make it stand out.

Do you guys think there will be something mixer could work on to help those in my situation? Would be great if you could pass that on as feedback to the team.

Kindest Regards

Risko

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Viewer adjustable screen sizes for costreaming

When viewing a co-stream it would be great for the viewers to be able to adjust the screen sizes. Sometimes I prefer to just watch one of the streamers but I would like the screen bigger. If I select full screen then I lose the chat and would prefer not to have to pop it out onto another monitor. The ability to just select the one stream you want to watch, or at least adjust the size of the screens to make your preferred streamer bigger than the rest would be great.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Customization Templates

Streamers always want to design their mixer pages but they don't have the tech to download or create it from a computer to their console, for example on Splitdawigs Page he designed his page by using a drive to transfer his designs to his mixer, Mixer should add a templates design tab where you can customize the look of your stream page, title of your stream, and it can be for all streamers who have difficult times trying to find ways to design their Stream page, it can be available on Xbox, PC, PlayStation, etc!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Adding 360 Games to be Able to Stream

Adding 360 games to the games you are able to stream. Me and my friends play a lot of 360 games on Xbox 1. And most of these games are really interesting. I think it should be an option to stream on 360 games.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. OBS-FTL for MAC Update Needed

FlashFerret said I should request this through the feedback.

Is there more current version of OBS-FTL for the Mac. The most recent version of OBS is 19.0.3.

The release linked at https://watchbeam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000638643-Streaming-With-OBS-FTL is for 18.0.1, but it doesn't have a Mac build for download.

FlashFerret found an older link at https://github.com/mixer/obs-studio-ftl/releases/tag/ftl.30, but it appears to be for OBS-Studio 17.0.2.

I assume that this may be outdated. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Bundy

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Adding Mixer to Razer Cortex

azer Cortex, a game caster (which I find amazing and an alternative.) They have various streaming services; Twitch, YouTube Gaming, Hitbox, etc.

I think Beam should be added. Why? Well, more exposure for people to use Beam, plus I find Beam to be better than Twitch. For some reason when I press "Win+G" and try streaming on Beam, my stream lags/freezes and I'm not sure why. So I hope this platform gets added to Razer Cortex, cause Beam could rival Twitch and YouTube Gaming.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. MInecraft Livestrams

Beam stream for Minecraft!

There seems to be a lack of collaboration with Minecraft and Mixer, as I can't get my account to link up with Minecraft without downloading OBS. Is this an issue that can be solved or is this something that's already been fixed and I just don't seem to figure out how?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Streaming from console forces us to use Kinect as camera. Void of any other choices, add the ability to crop the field of vision on the came

Streaming from console forces us to use Kinect as camera. Void of any other choices, add the ability to crop the field of vision on the came

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Regarding CoStreams

Regarding CoStreams, having the ability to just watch one streamer and have just that one chat with the streamer where even if in a costream, the conversation would not get lost. I prefer to watch one stream and interact with that streamer. If costreaming, give me the option to have a chat with one of the streamers separate instead of the chaotic nature of making them all into one.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The only thing that @WatchMixer needs now is a custom overlay software built in, that would make mixer #'1 streaming app full stop.

The only thing that @WatchMixer needs now is a custom overlay software built in, that would make mixer #'1 streaming app full stop.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Backgrounds

Backgrounds for kinect
    We need to get backgrounds for Kinect like we had them on Dance Central and other Kinect games, every time the game would record video a background came out automatically.
    I would like if this was possible on Kinect for XBOX ONE through MIXER

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Virtual Reality Streaming

As Windows embraces the XR technologies with Windows Holographic, it would be amazing to optimize Mixer on Windows 10 and platforms like Oculus so that VR and AR players can start and control their streams without having to take off the headset.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stream Takeover

Use Case: I'm streaming on my PC, playing games, etc. I want to go out for lunch, and instead of ending stream, now with the Mixer Create app, I can stream from my phone. Instead of ending stream on my PC, I can "take over" broadcasting on my phone, do lunch, etc., then later "take over" broadcasting on OBS when I'm ready to game again. This would be one smooth way to stream, instead of chopping up either thing and sending multiple notifications via Constellation service or emails to people.

In my test case, I used OBS to stream, then…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Start a webshow from the Mixer App using Xbox One Kinect

I would like to have the option to start a web show broadcast straight from the Mixer app on Xbox One using the Kinect sensor with out having to launch a game title. I think that would be a cool idea.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Co stream set up through Xbox live party

With the whole Co stream feature. It takes alot of time to set up a costream with friends when we are all on the xbox. So instead of having to go to the website site to star up the stream. How about if there are multiple people streaming on mixer from the xbox in the live party, you could set up the costream from the party itself

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. make 5 streams live during co stream

me and my team would like to stream so we can watch back on our pov and show other people our pov during gameplay, could you make the co-stram up to 5 streams at once please
    thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base