Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII Zombie Hypezone

Hypezone is a great way to expose great streamers and it's a great way to get to the good part of a lot of streams without having to sift through maybe some of the stuff that a lot of people don't enjoy watching.

In particular, Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII zombies, the beginning stages are very easy and don't require a lot of thought to get high, but once you get high, it starts getting very difficult.

As I did see there was already a basic post on here about zombie hypezone, I would like to elaborate on why…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Earn Influence for Forza Horizon 4 in other games

I think earning Influence for streaming games like Fortnite, PUBG, ... to get the Influence to a future date in Forza Horizon is a good idea.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. xbox settings not allowing streaming for mixer

I changed privacy settings on my xbox to allow me to stream but its giving me the same error so mixer will not stream because of this setting, how do i fix this because the setting is set to allow streams?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Multiple Headsets on Xbox one

I would absolutely love if you could have multiple headsets being broadcasted through Xbox one. My fiancée and myself recently started streaming and it would be so nice for us both to have a headset on and be able to talk to our audience. However currently only one mic will actually be broadcasted onto mixer. We can both join a party and talk to friends from the same console why not be able to stream and chat from the same console? Thank you

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Voice to chat button in streams

A toggle button for viewers to push and say what they want instead of texting it out, alot of viewers may make it difficult but the small streamers may use it more often not having so many people in their chat.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Call Of Duty IIII: Blackout HYPEZONE

Another Battle Royal Hypezone And Black Ops Is One Of The Hottest Games On Xbox Right Now So Why Not? This Would Be Great And Will Have Alot Of Viewers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Separate Title For Taglines And Hashtags

I've seen a lot of Mixer Streamers include Hashtags and Taglines in their Titles. I can Imagine it's hard to do, seeing is how IT ALL leads up to the 80 Character limit for Stream Titles. I think Those hashtags and taglines should have their OWN section, that way, There's more space for a longer title without hashtags that clog up space in the character limit! What do you guys think? - Flaretale52

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Permanent Past Livestreams

We all know that after 14 days a previous livestream will get deleted. But what if something really awesome happened in a match and after a month or so, you want to show it to you friend. Unfortunately you can’t. It’s gone forever. If Mixer implements this feature, it could be like your streaming history! Every single livestream no matter how big or small never deserves to be forgotten! Let’s make past Livestreams permanent!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Tag for PC and Console streamers

Hello,

I myself am a PC gamer and love the look of Mixer. However with many console users on the platform, I find it difficult to find a PC stream to support without seeing [PC] in their stream title.

It might be a cool idea to tag which system you're actually using and it appears next to your stream title as a little tag.

As I don't mind watching console streamers on story games but when it comes to competitive, I like to watch it via PC. Not sure if the community will agree but we'll see :D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Auto Transcoding & Windows Ad

Hey Mixer Team. First off thank you guys for continuing updating and feedback to the Mixer community. I know you guys are always working behind the scenes, probably already heard/have these 2 ideas in play. But just been thinking about these, and said might as well drop an Idea on the Portal page lol.

Auto Transcoding - With this feature, it will make accessing Content Creators channels A LOT easier. It will help , for example when i am at work, service is not great, hence i have difficult time access some peoples streams. I know you can Manually change
    1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Support surround audio output from OBS

As a gamer using 7.1 Surround headsets, games that output to 7.1 have audio that sound like they are inside a tunnel or underwater. To fix this so the stream audio is not losing channels, I have to turn my own sound to stereo and I lose my lovely surround sound which is very advantageous and desirable on games like Siege, PUBG etc.

It appears Mixer RTMP supports 5.1 but FTL can only support 7.1
    It would be great to have 7.1 support for FTL which is downmixed to stereo for viewers so that us streamers aren't reducing our audio…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Attract PC viewers/players

I love Mixer as a concept and the website is truly awesome. The one thing that turns me and many others that I know away from the app and even moving from Twitch is the insane lack of PC content or viewers on the platform.

I'd love to see some streamers playing Overwatch and CS:GO but sadly the vast majority of your streamers and viewerbase is console based, which is awesome but also in my opinion completely cripples the platform as there are so many awesome small Twitch creators that would hop to mixer in a heartbeat if it promoted…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mixer Pro Idea

A way that I think you could sell more Mixer Pro Subscriptions is to have it like a subscribe button on a channel and instead of giving the stream 50% of the money give them 50% to 25% or something like that. Because people would subscribe to support their favorite streamer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. PC Streaming + PCZone + Promotions

Outside of mixer, the overall perspective of our platform still persists that we are either exclusively Xbox console, or that the community wont welcome/support anyone who is not Xbox console.

The PowerBuilds show is absolutely a step in the right direction, but more could be done, so here are a few concepts:

• in "manage channel" tab, have a settings switch to select console/pc/mobile, and display a device icon to the viewer beside stream title.

• enable a search option for viewers to look for and/or discover new streamers based on the device theyre streaming from.

(overall, not only would it make…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Customize stream

Adding customization tools directly on Xbox mixer for our stream instead of having to run it through a pc in order to do this would be amazing!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add

Olá meu nome é leonardo klen dono do canal night noite Lk venho por meio desse e-mail para dar uma sugestão a uma plataforma que só vem evoluindo cada dia mais , sou jogador de fortnite battle royale e venho tendo dificuldades de colocar o áudio dos meus amigos em partidas squad quando estou jogando fora do grupo de bate-papo do xbox . A onde que o fortnite tem uma opção de bate papo do jogo que da a possibilidade de interagir com jogadores do PC mas o áudio dos jogadores não são transmitidos na stream devido a eles não…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add

Olá meu nome é leonardo klen dono do canal night noite Lk venho por meio desse e-mail para dar uma sugestão a uma plataforma que só vem evoluindo cada dia mais , sou jogador de fortnite battle royale e venho tendo dificuldades de colocar o áudio dos meus amigos em partidas squad quando estou jogando fora do grupo de bate-papo do xbox . A onde que o fortnite tem uma opção de bate papo do jogo que da a possibilidade de interagir com jogadores do PC mas o áudio dos jogadores não são transmitidos na stream devido a eles não…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. streaming, partnership and Analytics

Hi, who ever is reading this.
    As a streamer myself i think there should be more people coming back to your stream like some one with 17,000 followers only getting 5 viewers and i dont think that should be happening there little kids who come on the website and just follow them then never come back and partner ship yous should have a set avarge of views you should hit and there should be like goals so you know what you need to hit and you know how many days or how many hours you have done and how many…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Olá! Tenho muita dificuldade em assistir os streamings

Raramente consigo assistir as transmissões mesmo em baixa latência. Pra mim isso é uma pena porque amo os produtos microsoft e aposto muito na ideia do Mixer. Pretendo um dia fazer minhas próprias transmissões e me tornar um parceiro. Sei que a minha internet não é das melhores, mas consigo assistir perfeitamente em 720p no facebook. youtube e twitch. Por favor, que seja dada maior atenção a esse aspecto. Tudo de bom para a equipe Mixer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Black Screen no audio

When I try to stream it only shows a black screen with no audio or nothing

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)