Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Streaming on ps4

Hey my name is Luka and i already got answered to my question but mixer support asked me if i wanted to post it in here too to see what other ppl think about this. So i want to start streaming on mixer but i am a ps4 player so there is no way streaming on mixer, wondering if this would be a possible addition. much love UwU

252 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

32 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't remove streaming from Game Bar

You just sent me an email saying you're removing the streaming feature from Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10. The feature's already implemented, works fine, and the email gives no reason for removing it.

So... why are you removing it? I use this feature all the time. If you want to hide it by default and give me a checkbox to turn it back on, that would be fine for me. But removing it altogether?

If I have to start up complex, buggy OBS every time I want to show a friend a boss battle or something in a…

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 24/7 AFK game content

They do 24/7 game streams, but they don't give a penalty when we notify the moderators. They earn the audience the easy way and form a field of mixer points. Please make such sanctions to "Publishers".

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please separate Live/Performing Musicians from the 24/7 radio channels

Twitch has completely dropped the ball on this, this is something that would potentially attract a lot of live musicians who are tired of competing with radio-channel bots if Mixer could get on this. The image I've attached shows the Music category - the top 20+ streams are nothing but this, let's make a "Live Music" or "Performing Musician" category!

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add rocket league to HypeZone!

Rocket League has had an ever increasing fan base regarding players and viewer base with the last RLCS having a record number of concurrent viewers and multiple Rocket league creators and streamers have had increased viewership. So I think that having Rocket League in the Hypezone would encourage a new demographic of rocket league streamers and viewers to Mixer that was not here originally as hypezone is a standout differentiation from other streaming services.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Warzone

You really need to add Modern Warfare’s warzone when it come out to the hype zone please!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. EU: Stream server in Czech Republic?

Greetings mixer support,

I have a big wish for you. Is it possible to create a stream server in Czech Republic?

We are the MIDDLE of the Europe and lot of people could use this stream server, because by my opinion at the moment there is EMPTY SPACE in this area and some people who lives near to Czech Republic has long distance connection between current created servers and it can be sometimes problem and they have unstoppable lags during stream, even if they have faster connection.

For example on my channel i have +10 average viewers last 3 days…

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Don't remove Mixer from game bar

Please don't remove Mixer from the Windows Game Bar. My computer is not equipped to handle two big programs at once. I am not able to run my game and use an outside streaming software at the same time. I was only able to stream because Mixer was integrated into Windows. Now I won't be able to stream at all.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Music streams

Is it possible to remove music streams from the starting area? New streamers have no chance of being discovered, as the music streams block the homepage

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Low latency on integrated Xbox App

Bring back low latency on integrated Xbox App. The old app had this and it worked great.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. No more windows 10 bar? No more Mixer

The only reason I use Mixer is bc of the extremely low latency I got when broadcasting it via the Windows 10 game bar, which made it perfect for social streaming. Just got the email today saying they’re phasing it out, and I’ll need to use XSplit or OBS, and be plagued by latency and finicky middleware whenever I want to broadcast a game to my friends. Oh, but I CAN still use the game bar for “screen capture and sharing, controlling your music and audio settings, finding new teammates with Looking for Group (LFG), and chatting with Xbox friends…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Xbox Game Bar

I'm gonna miss streaming with a tap of my finger with Xbox game bar

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow PS4 & Switch streaming via xbox hmdi in

If you don't have a stream PC the only gaming device you can stream to Mixer is your Xbox One. Which leads many to believe that Mixer is an Xbox only platform. This is simply not true and to combat these problems I have a very novel solution. While this topic has been discussed in some measure here on feedback this particular solution hasn't been brought up as far as I can tell.

While the Mixer streaming app on Xbox is AMAZING it currently isn't offered for the PS4 or Switch. Instead of developing an app for these devices which…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Delay option

Allow For an option to either have a imputed delay or have a real time stream. Delayed streams help for competitive players to avoid be stream sniped, while having the option to turn the delay off helps casual people who would like to stream and be in a party with viewers at the same time. The later option was taken out, which was a main reason why I fell in love with mixer over other platforms

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please Don't Remove Mixer From The Windows 10 Game Bar..

It's literally the only way I stream. My PC can't handle OBS because it's . (my pc is , not obs.) If you could revert the change, that would be nice.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More features and mechanics for people who dint have access to a pc and can only broadcast through Xbox

Hi there my name is Ryan.

I am new to streaming and do not gave access to a pc. I am struggling to keep viewers due to the lack of entertainment features that you would usually have streaming through a pc such a playing background music, animations for new followers and donations etc. I believe that these features should be available and customisable whilst broadcasting through Xbox too. As we’re all in the same boat of being in lockdown I’m trying something new and trying to entertain as many people as possible. I also know many people are doing the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. add a 'talk' category

just add the option to just sit with a camera on and talk to your viewers, whilst you for example, update your mixer profile

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Contest to Watch Non-Partner Streamers for 30 days

I've seen this idea integrated with Webtoons, and it enables the community to be more involve as well as Non-Partner Streamers. How it works - Mixer will ask the non-partner streamers to submit contents for specific categories (in this case - video games or genre-types like First-person shooting, racing, etc.) within the 30 day period. Viewers (any mixer account person) can have up to 5 stickers for the whole period. They will need to submit a sticker on the non-Partner Streamer account. If a non-streamer received at least 100 stickers within 30 days, that streamer will be considered a candidate.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Broadcast Overlay for Xbox One

Has there been a solution known to the streaming universe for removing it completely so it's not obstructing game play?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2v2 gunfight Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Needs Hype Zone and there needs to be multiple hype zones

Gunfight in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare which is a very intense game mode needs to be in Hype Zone it is like watching a battle royal game. other games with very intense similar gameplay need to be added to hype zone as well. There should be a hype zone for each game with intense gameplay like an call of duty hype zone, an apex legends hype zone, a Pub G hype zone, and a fortnite hype zone constantly active meaning not just one hype zone but always multiple ones.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base