Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Anniversary Design, persistent filter selections, filters are too many clicks

I want to search only for my language every time I browse channels, there is rarely ever going to be a time I want to search for another language. In order to search a language it is 4 clicks and scrolling every single time you choose to browse.

Please save the state of the filter choices so that we do not have to choose them every time we click the browse button.

Thank you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Up And Coming Streamers for Specific Game

On the old site, you were able to filter the Up and Coming streamers by a specific game. The new site seemed to remove this. I typically use the Up and Coming to find new streamers, and now it's more difficult to find new casters for the games I watch. The return of this filter would be awesome!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Consolidate Guild Wars 2 channels

There are currently 3 categories for Guild Wars 2, the base game, the first expansion, and the second expansion. We should be able to consolidate those down straight into Guild Wars 2.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. HypeZones - Turn off Fortnite for a Fortnight

...and not just Fortnite, all the HypeZones, for two weeks (a fortnight)

Remember Creed and Nickelback?
    They got a ton of radio play. Were they good? That's up for debate. That said, it got to the point where people started disliking the bands because they were overplayed.

The same two bands all day long got boring and old. So what happened? People changed stations.

Why? Because variety is the spice of life.

Where am I going with this?

The same two bands (games) getting all the airplay (exposure). Is it getting old? That's up for debate.

IMHo, the station (platform/site)…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Filter and search for stream title/console played on

We should be able to search for keywords in titles to help find the types of content we're interested in. Being able to set the console you're playing on as a streamer and enabling viewers to filter by console could help a lot to find content more easily.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. R6 HypeZone

In my opinion, custom matches and casual matches do not belong in the hypezone, not because it isn't good gameplay, but because they aren't fighting for a rank, or losing anything when they lose the round. Ranked players tend to pay a lot of attention to their skill, and if you're able to stream and win a round, you have more skill than the average player.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. magic feature

When will the feature to follow games will come ? Every time i come on this streaming platform, i'm seeing only pubg and fortnite streamers and i'm getting sick of this because i'm not fully able to personalize the content i'm watching. The idea is ...when i type mixer. com on that search bar and the page loads, i want to see the games i'm following and the channels i'm following not what's popular or trending etc . The things i don't want to see can be on another section but firstly i want to see my personalized tab with…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mixer website enhancement.

I was wondering if there was a new mixer site on the way any time soon? The feedback site is very unpractical as you see only one by one + a whole lot of text you may not want to read. I believe a Forum ( with titles as headers, so without the actual text inside it ) would be very handy. Myself I'm a Forum lover, but sadly there isn't one on Mixer, I heard there was one when it was still " Beam ". I actually don't want a reddit site or anything, a real Mixer Forum (…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Time Online

How about a way to display streamers by Time instead of Viewers in Stream? It's just discouraging to be streaming for 5+ hours and yet nobody even enters, either because it is a popular game and the channel is just buried down at the bottom or everyone just clicks on the first channel because they think it's good. It has always seemed to be in my case that the ones that have been on for awhile are more entertaining, engaging, and worth the repeat viewership.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Combining Directories

I was hoping that Mixer could combine Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon into one category because they are the same game. Additionally perhaps combining the D&D directories into one general one, I know these are widely unused but I'd like to stream under these and have us all be under one, easy to find, directory.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. #hashtag

#hashtags. Searchable hashtag system, so if people wanted to have #speedrunners or #nintendo or #glassblowing then it would help with discovery and exploration of the site without expanding gaming categories to an excessive level.

Twitch's Creative category used to do this (the streamers, never support from the site itself.. they thought Communities would fill that gap, I guess, but..) in order to further identify what they were doing.

If we could attach a select number of hashtags to our streams it would help group us together as well as provide easy discovery of other likeminded streams.

If I were going…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. PCHypeZone

How about a PC Hypezone scrolling through the PC streams showcasing your PC streamers?

We don't seem to get much expose at present and this would open mixer up more the PC market

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Secondary Featured for creative Streamers & consolidate creative

This is kind of a two part system since first it would require that all non-game streams be under a single creative category. Anything from web shows to game development would be int he same category.

It would be great to somehow highlight non-game streams. Like a creative featured under the main featured channels. I think it would help show that Mixer is growing into something larger than just gaming.

It would then be great to be able to choose to brows games or creative streams and when the user chooses to brows one of the other, the featured cards…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Spotlight Streams

I think Mixer could promote all streamers on the front page by having a spotlight stream section which has 5 channels.

Like Hypezone these channels cycle streamers 24/7 and have an allocated run time of 30mins, that's 240 stream channels promoted to the front page per day over the 5 channels. This lets viewers find different streamers playing games some viewers wouldn't normally look for.

This idea wouldn't change hypezone or the featured channels but would sit with these and promote everyone.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Drop down menu

Not sure if this is where we post "quality of life" ideas but I was sent from Discord so let's give it a shot. I was thinking, would it be possible to have drop-down menus on the side of the browse page? While I get why the "filters" tab is there, it takes up about a third of the space, limiting the viewable space for the games tab. I love everything else about the look of the website, and adding a drop down list will visually show more variety for the viewer to choose from. Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'm not interested in this game... category

Lately, Mixer has been the bastion of game streams for both Player Unknown's Battle Grounds (PUBG), and Fortnite Battle Royale, with lots of viewers going to many of these streams.

However, I personally find those two games boring as all ****, and in my opinion, the actual EXISTANCE of the two hypezone channels for both of those games in my opinion proves my point, as they focus on end-game play.

Anyway, my request and suggestion is as follows;

Can we PLEASE have an option so that we can say for each game (e.g. PUBG, Fortnite), that allows Mixer to remember…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Favourite Genre(or game)/Teams

for example “Art” is a growing community of mixer but is always really far down on the list (especially on mobile) if i could favourite Art as a whole i could see all people streaming in that smaller community.

This also goes for discovering new people in that genre. Following Teams so if anyone in that team goes live would also give the option of discovering New Streamers in a genre you like

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Have Follower Filter

Have an optional filter where you can input a set of minimum followers or channels with under a certain amount of followers, E.G Under 500 etc.
    As we all know it can be hard to grow on a site like this and this could benefit all users to not only gain more of a following but to get discovered.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Favorites list for Games/Categories

A "favorites" list for games would be really cool. It would make it easier to find awesome streamers in the games you enjoy. This would really help smaller streamers. Searching down through the games is tedious if not many people are watching the particular category. I made an example for it. It might also help to make them searchable. Just an idea! #mixerlove <3

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. featured

I love that practically anyone can eventually get on the featured section. But I feel like it needs to be more diverse. The same game should not be featured on the Featured section. As of now, it's full of nothing but PUBG. This would allow other streamers to be featured and provide more diversity.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base