Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Star Wars: The Old Republic

if you search for a game and type SWTOR, it should give you results for Star Wars: The Old Republic. this also works for other plattforms

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Up and Coming

Had a short conversation with u/Matthey on reddit today and he asked me to bring these suggestions from my community over here to be voted on. I've pasted the relevant bits below.

From GrizzledGeek:
    Those should be called "New and Rising". Other criteria should be set for up and coming.They need something to fill the gap between New streamers and those (like me at the moment) that just mess about occassionally, and those non-partners who are starting to show promise and just need a little boost of acknowledgement from Mixer that they are not wasting their time, and that will…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I think a category simply called “Pokémon” will really help me out a lot in building a Pokémon community here on Mixer

Hi 👋🏼

I live stream video games from my Nintendo Switch, mostly “Pokémon Let’s Go pikachu” which is the latest Pokémon game. I have been working hard to try to grow a Pokémon community here on Mixer. There is a new Pokémon game that’s going to be released on November 15, so I have been working extra hard in trying to grow the Pokémon community to live stream the new game with a good size audience.

However, I have noticed a small problem that I believe can make a big difference in growing the Pokémon community when fixed.
    When I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. a good idea I saw on youtube

In particular you tuber who also streams on twitch make some interesting thoughts about how mixer and twitch could improve the platform so I'm going to give the link to his video and you can decide for yourself link: https://youtu.be/2PkAqv7rV6A

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pinned Games (followed)

Would love the option to be able to pin or follow a specific game and when you go to the Games tab those pinned games are on the top for easy access to them.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Firestorm Hypezone

The new BFV BR mode should have a hypezone if all the other BR games get one.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. "Subscribed to" channels appear first

I think it would be a good thing to have the streamers we are subscribed to, appear up from of the who's live page. Could there be some sort of visual that let's you know when a subscription is about to expire without renewing. But yeah having our personally subscribed to streamers appear first would be helpful.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Discovering New & Exciting Games on Mixer AND The Xbox Store is a Chore

I can understand WHY The "HypeZone" is kept in front - even if I think it's really killing off all the Other, Strange hundreds of games being Streamed by those whose "Thing" is Indies, Puzzle Games, Retro, etc. What truly boggles me is the massive change a minor investment could make by hiring a few kids to add EVERY Xbox 360 & Xbox One Title to the Mixer List via Player.Me. I know that Player.Me caters to all consoles & PC. Doesn't matter. Mixer. Microsoft. Pay a few half-brained kids to just plug in all the info for all Games,…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Discover Section

Hey everyone. I am a new and small streamer under the name MrTeeXD and I want Mixer to add a section where there are new streamers like me to be found instantly. I feel like the discoverability is not that great but this section of the website could help out alot for me and other small streamers as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add

I Recently just watched a video on youtube & thought it was an amazing idea. A separate section should be made for clips where you can like it and dislike. So if you find some unknown streamer & there actually good at a game or halarious ppl can find him through clips idk if explained right but hopefully you get the picture.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Minecraft hypezone

I think we need a Minecraft Hypezone, after all it's a very popular game and not all of us are PVP gods. I'm a PVP BOT. Please allow for a greater variety of games to be showcased.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Game Release

On Game Release Day make a big hype around it a month before by getting partnered streamers together and advertising it using social media. also as microsoft own it they could work with game companies to get the name of mixer out there which will boost numbers.

Games coming up

• MW - Get a squad together and promote, make a comp out of it and do a give away to the teams competing (show unity )

-World of Warcraft - Make a team"world of mixer" that will be playing it and show highlight and promote.

So much can be done…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Discoverability for Game Development Streams

Hello,

If Mixer could help game development live streams (and those for other types of creatives) find an audience, Mixer could become the new home for these types of folks and their followers.

Right now, a user has to know to enter "development" in the "Game" search box, which is a little obtuse. By providing an obvious and visible way to find these types of streams, as well as featuring them on the front page, it would really help grow the ecosystem of developers and other creatives on Mixer!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Feature smaller partners

I have noticed over the last couple weeks it seems to be the same people being featured. I think it's time to start featuring some of the smaller partnered streamers again. Lets support the smaller partnered streamers to try and help them out, not just those who have all the viewers on the platform that don't need any extra coverage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. CATEGORY SEPERATION

*Solution

Layout Categories independent from the game category.

*Problem

I understand that you can eventually find something other than a game. I'm really trying to help you. However....

As a user, it is not very evident that you can even see other categories. It's so diluted with games.

Having to click or tap on "games" to see other "categories besides games" is not very helpful, practical, or user friendly. This is other platforms biggest issue. Sure ppl stream 1000000000 games. But your missing out on other content and viewership that is not easily accessible to the user. So because a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Separate rotating videos for partners apart from Featured brands

It might be a good idea to add a smaller video rotator or section to feature partners more prominently on the front page and mobile UI.

The "Featured" rotator could highlight larger brands and streamers like Ninja and Siefe while the Partner rotator could feature the smaller ones that aren't as big.

Having a "branded" rotator then below slightly smaller one for other partners could help the discover-ability of the partners and get them main page time outside of the ChannelOne and ChannelOnePlus hosts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. All filters: Custom viewers amount

I would love for you guys to implement a feature that allows people to search specific amount of viewers of streamers broadcasting at that moment. Example: If a user want to search just for (4 viewers stream's) they can go to (Game Tab / Selected Game / All filters / Channel), there would be a great spot for that option. https://prnt.sc/op8s4a

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Pokemon

Could you update your Pokemon section to include all of the games and take out the fake ones? I would be interested in streaming on your platform if you added a tag for the Pokemon TCG Online. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Display Offline Streamers Hosting

Hosting is only relative on Mixer when you have viewers in your channel. Of your followed offline streamers there's no place to view a list who's being hosted by the streamers you follow.

There currently isn't any accessible way to see if streamers you follow are hosting anyone; as it requires viewers to go directly to the streamer's stream first - but when they're offline it doesn't show in a section anywhere that they're hosting.

Comparatively, on Twitch: hosted streamers is very accessible, as it's clearly laid out in a subsection of Following/Live.

TLDR; Display a list of followed offline…

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base