Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display Offline Streamers Hosting

Hosting is only relative on Mixer when you have viewers in your channel. Of your followed offline streamers there's no place to view a list who's being hosted by the streamers you follow.

There currently isn't any accessible way to see if streamers you follow are hosting anyone; as it requires viewers to go directly to the streamer's stream first - but when they're offline it doesn't show in a section anywhere that they're hosting.

Comparatively, on Twitch: hosted streamers is very accessible, as it's clearly laid out in a subsection of Following/Live.

TLDR; Display a list of followed offline…

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Overwatch Should be added to HypeZone

Overwatch is a very electrifying game that is constantly improving and gaining new players worldwide! With that being said there are moments in Overwatch that have players and watchers alike at the edge of their seats. When there's only 10 seconds left and you're 1.3m from the delivering the payload. Or when both teams are at 99% in Control and their fighting it out in Overtime! Things like this makes a player sweat and is great action for viewers at home watching gamers go at it to win it all! In these instances the game can be changed by one…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change to game directory searches: include VOD

Currently if you search the game directory for a game that currently has nobody streaming you can't actually go any further than that, it would be nice if it would also include vods - so if I do search for a game nobody is streaming - at that time - I would still be able to get to the vods, and would still be able to follow those people.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. FFXIV Directories

Combine FFXIV and FFXIV: Shadowbringers directories

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Video discovery playlists (and notifications)

Thanks to Luca and the team for all the great UI work done on Mixer (its such a clean and welcoming interface from the get go). One feature that I find lacking though is the ability to make a playlist of games I want to be notified of when they go live (e.g more niche games like Bubble Bobble not played often). Lots of us care more about games than e-celebs, so will Mixer follow in Twitche's footsteps and also ignore us to focus only on e-sports / e-celebs?

So TLDR - Playlist notifications, is it hard to make happen?…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hype Zone for Ring Of Elysium

Can the game Ring Of Elysium get a hype zone. It is a free to play BR on Steam. This game is currently PC only. But it is perfectly set up for a hypezone situation. Because of the battles you get into before you leave in the helicopter. On Mixer this hasn't taken off yet. Some partners play the game. But outside of them it doesn't see much traffic. If this game were to be highlighted by the hypezone. It would show the world Mixer isn't just a console gamer's platform. It would show the world that Mixer is welcome…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Spotlighting Newer Streamers

As a longtime streamer on multiple platforms both FT and PT I understand that there is a mix of long time consistency as well as a good deal of luck that goes into gaining a significant following on any streaming platform. However I feel like Mixer could be doing a little more to promote smaller streamers and tbh I feel like its the perfect thing to help them stand out as a platform. The Ember/Spark system is already great and easily assists in community engagement, but I feel like Mixer is much more inviting to people who cant afford streaming…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Linking Accounts

My name is Dexter Hartunian and I am a casual, new streamer yet very old-school gamer. I really like how you allow us to link other social media accounts such as our YouTube and Steam accounts. However. I was hoping we'd be able to link even more accounts, such as our Spotfily, Pinterest, and Xbox profiles.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hypezone Battlefield V

We should get Battlefield V added to the supported list for Hypezone, its coming out this month and its going to be big, and should also feature a battle royale mode.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Roulette! or Hype Boat!

Hi there, my name is Michael or SPARTAN-B301 & I'll share an idea of whom.

There are many streamers trying to make it today, but there is so much competition they barely can be seen.

My idea is simple. Create a Button called "Roulette" with it a small window where you check what you're looking for.

Like; FPS, Action, sci-fi, less than 5 viewers.

Then, the roulette would just pop - out a random streamed (even with one or 2 viewers).

If you like it? Just stay. If you don't Just roulette!

Like Hypezone (roulette zone why not) but instead…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Up and Coming Criteria

It would be great if there were some 'minimum' guidelines for features on the up & coming section. I see feedback here that people don't want it to include partners, and I totally agree with that. However, I also don't think it should feature people who don't even have their info or description filled out, no past streams to look at, they aren't talking to anyone in the chat, nor do they have a camera, and have less than 20 followers. That's exactly what I saw in someone featured today. How is THAT up & coming? It should at the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. CATEGORY SEPERATION

*Solution

Layout Categories independent from the game category.

*Problem

I understand that you can eventually find something other than a game. I'm really trying to help you. However....

As a user, it is not very evident that you can even see other categories. It's so diluted with games.

Having to click or tap on "games" to see other "categories besides games" is not very helpful, practical, or user friendly. This is other platforms biggest issue. Sure ppl stream 1000000000 games. But your missing out on other content and viewership that is not easily accessible to the user. So because a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Xbox One Users, I Bring Good news!

XBOX ONE USERS! (and above)), I come bringing good news! I am working with a team who has created an experimental camera, called the SUB2r... and i have one of their units in my hands...

No one but me has tested it thus far, not even the development team. This camera is absolutely NUTS, there are so many features to it that i cannot honestly type all of them without posting 8x 1920x1080 Screens worth of text about it.

But i will say this: it exceeds any other webcam out there today in the market...

And...

IT WORKS WITH THE…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Language based, none partner spotlight channels

I think it would be a great thing to have Mixer channels like the hypezone, which switches through all NONE mixer partner channels every 5 to 10 mins, so those small streamers have a better chance to get noticed and maybe even grow a bit.

You could also support streamers with a specific language, like a spanish hypezone channel (only streamers who speak spanish will be shown there) and people who want to watch spanish people (or their own language like french or german) can watch their favorite language streams.

English hypezone should of course have more than one channel,…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. VarietyZone

What if you guys had a VarietyZone type channel that could see if a streamer plays multiple games over the course of a week. It then would just move to a new channel every 5-10 mins. Would be a great way to introduce viewers to not only new games but variety streamers

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mixer in PS4

you could make the app available for download on ps4, just like twitch, youtube, netflix, etc.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Minecraft needs more Mixer Love: Loots!

I'm wondering what we could do, as a community, to help boost Fam-Friendly Minecraft content here on Mixer. I would like to see the use of MixerLoot in relation to in-game advancements, but I think we could do more.
    Stickers, promoting Minecraft streamers both partnered and non-partnered ... and more.
    It's not for me to ask or say how this can be done, but I think it's worth exploring in a bigger way.
    The audience is there. We just need to provide supported content for them, because it's not just about the 18+ crew.

Personally, I'm hoping to bring more…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Overwatch hypezone

Hypezone channel that raids streamers in an extremely close comp game, or on fire, or a kill streak. I think this would be amazing.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fortnite: Save the World option

I think there should be an option on the game list to be able to select Fortnite: Battle Royale & Fortnite: Save the World. I like to stream Save the World and would like the option to have my game named as that instead of just Fortnite. I also like to host other Save the World players but I find it hard to scroll down such a extensive list of Fortnite players to find the side of the game I want. So having the two sides of the game could benefit alot of people who want to see or play…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please make PUBG Mobile a part of the HypeZone

I think it would be amazing to have one of the most popular mobile games for the BR genre on the list of games that HypeZone visits, which is PUBG Mobile. Much love.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base