Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer Loot for ESO

Greetings Mixer!

In an effort to give a boost to MMO's on the platform I'd like to suggest utilizing Mixer Loot in conjunction with Elder Scrolls Online. ESO is the only MMO that regularly puts out quarterly updates on the same schedule. This is a great opportunity to capitalize on the hype Bethesda and Zenimax creates throughout the year as well as help drive the huge amounts of ESO fans to platform by offering incentives such as custom stickers, in game loots drops, coins, cosmetics, etc.. There is already a decent audience that frequents ESO streams and there are a…

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. food and drink

Change the Food / Cooking category to Food and Drink.

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ChannelTwo & ChannelTwo Plus For NON-Partnered Streamers!

Its hard to get noticed on mixer, expecially when your one of the bottom streamers for a game. Or one of the top streamers for a game that not many people are interested in. This is where ChannelTwo & ChannelTwo Plus can help smaller streamers, and let them get noticed!!!

ChannelTwo is going to basically select a game at random, then select a NON-partnered streamer at random! It will host for 10-5 minutes so the viewers can get to know the streamer, but it still leaves plenty of time left in the day to host other streamers! It will also…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Variety Streamer Discovery

To help combat discovery for variety streamers, I suggest something like a function for streamers to add to their channel that shows the games they play.

This allows others to be able to search up multiple games to find variety streamers that play those games.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hide/Remove Featured Streamers

I, like many others seem to see the same streamers over and over since the update to the featured streamers wheel. I would love to see Mixer add some sort of feature to where you can either hide or remove the channel that is being suggested. Sometimes the content provided just isnt something that you want to join and you should be given an option to see one of the other amazing streamers that are on the platform, instead of continuing to see the same accounts for 4 weeks straight. Hope this can happen!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Genre Search and Tags

I would really like to see a genre search option on the Mixer streams page, so viewers can easily search tags such as "racing" "sports" "simulation" "MMO" "BR" "RPG" "story" "single Player" Multiplay" etc.. Streamers themselves could add these tags to their stream title, in a similar style to what you can do on steam when searching for games. Rather than viewers having to search for individual titles themselves. This would help streamers massively, especially those , such as myself, trying to build a community around lesser genres that traditionally do better on Twitch.It would also get less well known…

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Following games

It would be nice if you could follow games, so they can appear on your homepage, similar to Twitch, so you don’t have to search for them each time.

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ClipTok

Imagine a section of the mobile app designed as a clip directory system for Mixer that is similar to social media but geared towards gaming/irl content from the partners. Basically, a comparable TikTok algorithm but from clips Partners post and only found on Mixer. This would create a (as one of the engineers put it) "snackable" style of content, promoting channels and spreading popular content amongst the community. People could scroll through 15-60 second long clips, like and share just like they would watch people dance and lip sync on TikTok. That would focus our content on the right audience…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sports Talk Category

Hey there! My name is Chad Gwathney aka CoachGrizzle. I wanted to address the problem with web shows and how they over shadow other categories that should be on Mixer. As a producer for ESPN radio there is a huge demand for sports talk. I feel like because of not having it own category it get over looked. I have grown my following and views by bringing sports talk to the gaming platform.

I would love to see Mixer actually give not only me but others the opportunity to showcase their abilities
    Music category is full of sites where there…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bring back the Up and Coming Page

Hello Mixer Team, my name is Veekay_ I would like to say I like the new Mixer update and how everything is organized on the mixer page. I was just wondering why the up and coming page was removed. I am a small streamer that started of about two months ago and i built myself off of that page now having a little over 200 followers. By you guys removing the Up and Coming page you guys have limited the growth of small streamers that are on the rise. I streamed for about 8 hours since March 17, 2020 and…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pokemon Accessibility and Discovery on Mixer

Can Mixer please fix what games appear when you search 'Pokemon' Most of the official pokemon games don't appear and the newest games like sword and shield as well as sun and moon are no where to be seen. If they could remove the fake pokemon games and replace them with the real games that'd be pretty good for pokemon streaming on mixer as a whole.

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, Ultra Sun/Moon, X/Y, Leafgreen/FireRed, Black/White, Black/White Version 2, ORAS(Omegaruby/alpha sapphire), Sword/Shield All need priority on the search “Pokemon” on mixer.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Separate Warzone and Cod Multiplayer

In the browsing section there should be two different categories for War Zone and Multiplayer on Call of Duty. How it currently is it is difficult for viewers to find streamers who are playing multiplayer as most streamers play warzone. It would also help out the multiplayer by people being able to find them more easily.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Search

Mixer NEEDS a better search function. Here's the idea:

Familiarity is key here, so I'm recommending making a search function that is similar to Twitter, Instagram, and even Twitch, by using the "#" function.

Allow ALL streamers to input their own, or predetermined drop down lists, of options that best describe their stream.

Ex. Billy wants to watch RPG games but with a streamer who is chill
    So he types "RPG, chill"

It shows results of those streamers who added "RPG" and "Chill" on their account.

This idea works for not just the viewer, but also for Developers, and Industry…

60 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop displaying 24/7 farming streams on the top stream section of the home page

Loading my mobile app up last night on the homepage I noticed a lot of 24/7 streams, sone music/radio, others forza influence farms and others spark farms.

There was a total of 17 24/7 streams out of 30 slots available (Mixer App).

Shouldn't actual content be displayed here rather than streams used only for farming or botting.

When I notice my favourite streamers aren't online I typically check out top streams. Seeing a lot of 24/7 streams here which are always AFK puts me off the search for a new creator to watch and I end up not watching Mixer…

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Same Featured

Why is the same user featured almost every single morning she streams during the week? Inviicta has literally been the main feature. How is this chosen? It seems like there's a bunch of great streamers, so why does she get the benefit of the main page so often when others don't?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sort By Viewer Count

i would love to be able to sort channels based on viewer count. whether it be highest to lowest or vise versa how ever it could be done. i prefer watching very small streams an it sucks having to scroll for 10 minutes to get to them

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Streamerlife spotlight on front page to have non mixer partners

So tonight i was live with streamerlife a virtual lightshow, bit of fun music and meanwhile on the main page under StreamerLife there were clips - no mixer partners were live with streamerlife
    No exposure for anyone who was live. Considering how the blog idea was written by mixer about how streamerlife was a good idea and had a schedule to pretty much everyone watching mixer in general i see streamerlife is an afterthought because it has very little exposure yet so many people have great ideas for it.

Bottom line, id like to see the front page spotlight for…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring back up and coming spotlight

Bring back the up and coming page to help out smaller streamers!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More support for non-gaming channels

Currently there are some great non-game channels that are under utilized because they get no support exposure wise. I would love to see exposure for things like writing, 3D modeling, level design, art, etc.

Suggest improvements to front page for category spotlights for more than just game channels.
    Ideally there would be categories & genres under each with a spotlight line similar to Netflix or Prime Video.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add hypezone for warzone!!! This is greatly needed and would be greatly appreciated!!!

Add hypezone for warzone!!! This is greatly needed and would be greatly appreciated!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base