Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Question, when I only play 1 game and other games not involved can I get mine verified channel please? ty!..

Question, when I only play 1 game and other games not involved can I get mine verified channel please? ty!..I play only forza horizon 3 and not other games! Mixer said, we do something special for streamers who do special streams for our community! I stream since 27th December 2017! and I will go on..... Thank you in advance... regards, francky di bo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can

Can you arrange a growth program where you showcase smaller streamers on the front page. The streamers for the the week-long event will need to complete an application form to be accepted into the program. This could be rolled out once a month/quarter with some additional promotional activites revolving around this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pre-Paid gift codes, great business and community idea.

Mixer many people would love to subscribe to other streamers, but not everyone likes using paypal or debit cards, so, if you were to add gift codes containing money, that people can buy in stores, which they can use to subscribe to people, or buy Mixer Pro, that would be a great way to help people who don't use bank accounts or paypal, because then they could support their favorite streamers, there's a lot of people like that, hope you use this idea :) A bit like Microsoft Xbox Credit Gift Cards they sell in stores, thank you :)

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New color for subbed viewers

Is it possible to make it so viewers that sub to your channel get a new name color? Maybe like orange or a color that is not already in use by mixer?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Paying Partners

I don't know personally if it happens with Mixer but on Twitch I was subbed to casters who were paid late multiple times. Would be nice if that wasn't a thing at any point on Mixer just as a precautionary notice. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 50 viewer minimum

I have been streaming on mixer for a month and a half or so and i was wondering if the 50 viewer minimum for partnership is a bit high of an expectation. Pubg has well over 1000 viewers and there a couple of game with a couple hundred viewers but then the rest of the games dont hit 100 viewers or even 50 viewers. I am trying to be known as a smite streamer on mixer but the reality of the situation is that there isnt even a 50 viewer smite base to work with not to mention the other…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. partners should have their own tab on mixer

Partners should have their own tab on mixer so people can easily look them up. Conversely up and coming shouldn't feature partners like its doing right now.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Attach payment method to sub from one time code

I used a free sub code, and decided that I wanted to attach a payment method to it, to keep it going. But I was kinda upset when I realised that I had to let it lapse, and manually resub after that.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. partnership sub icon

Was part of a discussion on this recently and everyone thought it would be a really good addition if partners could add multiple sub icons so that it changes based on how many months the viewer has been subbed for.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. donation charge backs

As most of us know Twitch has an system currency which helps protect it's broadcasters from charge backs with Paypal and allows them to focus on Content and not worrying about finances. Beam has the awesome Spark system already, for interaction but it would be nice to have a Beam specific currency which protects the broadcaster from dealing with charge backs.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Resub Notifications

It's very hard to keep up with the people who resub if you do not have the bot you use up 24/7 - is there anyway to incorporate an easier way to keep up with who resubs? Like perhaps in the partnership tab where you look at all the people who have subbed to you.

I know it can say people have been subbed for a month, but that doesn't mean they have resubbed. Maybe add the day they resubbed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Zae,

We recently rolled out our new “Notification” feature, this will give you a notification when someone re-subscribes. Click the bell icon in the top right of the page to see your notifications.

This should help you to see when a re-subscription has occurred.

Thanks

~RF

12. Xbox Avatar partner hoodies

As part of the integration with Xbox, I was thinking that partners could also get a Beam hoodie for their Xbox Live avatars.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Partner Sub Pack

Having an option to subscribe to multiple partners in one group.

For example having a set of streamers agreeing to be in one pack, or having a pack for a set of partnered streamers in a team together.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Using sparks to buy emotes

Adding a way to buy emote slots with sparks would be cool! Maybe non partners can get like 2 emote slots for a certain amount of sparks and have to wait until they are partnered to get more.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base