Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Subscribe on behalf

Some people want to subscribe, but don't have the money right now! How about the ability to subscribe to a partner on behalf of another beam user?!

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom resub messages

When a subscriber is offered the option to announce their resubscription in chat, offer a dialog box to write a short message for the streamer. These should be seen in chat, available in the API for bots to pull into overlays, and stored on the partner dashboard, perhaps as a timeline feed.

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Partnership without cash

We at Youplay don't want to take money that would come in with a partnership or possible subs.

All we'd want is the emotes.

Would it be possible to either turn off the subscriptions or redirect the cash to somewhere else, like, to donate it or something?

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The return of XboxMilGrau to the Mixer

We want to XboxMilGrau again, they are the biggest organic channel of the Mixer, grew up alone putting faith in the platform, what happened to them was unfair, not only with them but with all the people who followed their channel and principally with those who are subscribers of the channel.

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Emotes Usage section for Partners

Emotes Usage section for Partners
    For Partnered Streamers they should have a section in their account that gives them an option to see how many times their Emotes are used. --It doesnt have to be exact numbers but it can list the emotes in categories by Most Used, Commonly Used, Least Used, Not Used. Those are just some ideas. I only mod for Partnered streamers so I think that would benefit them. I have mentioned it to Partnered streamers before and they all would love to see that option implemented into their channel. They can replace unused emotes with new…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Can Mixer get rid of the flawed partnership program and really create a new program that can truly benefit the streamers and viewers?

I truly feel that Mixer Partnership programs should really be changed or completely disappear and instead create something new.

Last time I received a code to sub to a partnership, with Mixer anniversary. I decided to use it on an apparent small random partner, so I didn't know the person but was playing some retro games and stuff.
    After subscribing with the code, I noticed this person was dual streaming to twitch and seemed to really be bound to Twitch, mentioned twitch, photos with Twitch hat and all that.

The problem here is not exactly that I gave the code…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. "Sub Color"

@WatchMixer
    so just throwing the idea out there. So why not have a "sub color". Staff- yellow, Founder-red, Pro-purple, Mod-Green...…. Sub-HOT PINK! So you get a sub badge and your name gets to be PINK!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. partnership or subscriber button for OG and hard working streamers

i have been using mixer from when it was beam, so i have been using mixer for many years. for the people that have been streaming for years and who have put hard work into their chanels you should have a program that can give us a chance with a partnership or subscriber button. i myself have worked hard to put out streams when i can as best as i can the fact that i get very little recognition for the many years of hard work is kind of dissapointing and i have been putting out less and less streams…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make Partnership Accessible to the Average Joe

If Mixer dropped the requirements for partnership and gave it to everyone who streamed X amount of hours per month rather than gets X amount of viewers per month would turn Mixer into a powerhouse of creators and steal a bunch of them from twitch as well!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Discord

Wish there was a Mixer link option on Discordapp to link your Mixer account to. That should be a new feature on Discordapp.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pre-Partnership Requirements

Since the requirements mixer recently came out with have helped a lot of us understand & grind to become partnered mixer streamers. i believe mixer should add a Pre-Partnership deal with people on the verge of getting closer and close to mixer partnership. these requirements should be stated as Pre-Partnership Requirements: 1000 Followers, Stream A Minimum of 2-3 hours per stream. stream a minimum 20 days out of a 30 day month period.have a minimum of 10 followers per week and a minimum total viewer count of 45 people watching per month and if approved get 50% less commission than…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Verified badge next to name in chat.

I feel instead of colors, just have a verified badge like twitch does in their chat. Makes it easy to identify who's partnered or not. But it should also be an option for partners. Some that want to lurk or chat without some viewers knowing if they're the real deal or not. I personally since i've been getting growth on my channel, I've seen more and more "Rogue" accounts show up (i.e R0GUE, FaZe_Rogue, etc.). I personally would LOVE a verified badge next to my name since my button drop may be soon!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Partner

Affilation program. As I am sure many of you are aware that another streaming platform offers an affiliation program before a partnership program. This affiliation program allows smaller streamers to help grow their streams with subs and basic partnership rewards for subs.
    I have recently moved to mixer from said streaming platform and I am affiliated with them. I still have subs and earn revenue through my old stream and they are still taking their share of the revenue and gaining from my streams even though I use mixer to stream.
    I want mixer to take the share of my…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Background Check for (new) Partners.

I'd like to visit an idea.

It involves the request of background checking Partners.
    Since we have such a big Xbox audience (not discrediting other audiences though) what does Mixer think about background checking Partners / future Partners, to an extend?
    I am not talking about vindicating them on some silly stuff, but more the serious things.
    If people have had charges / convictions of for example *** Crimes / Paedophilia , or Money Laundering (Scams) etc.
    Things that would indicate that there is a possible "danger"...
    I think that it would put a lot of minds at ease that…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A

PROGRAM SIMILAR TO TWITCH AFFILIATE

the requirements for partner are high no doubt about it there is t any thing goal wise to reach
    But partner and it’s frustration especially for well all of the streamers I moved from twitch to mixer because it seemed better and the people more friendly the only draw back was the goals system there isn’t one.

What I’m saying is give us the streamers a program similar to twitch affiliate like mixer junior partner or mixer associate or something like that with sub buttons emotes for viewers.

Also the viewer count 50!? Some people…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Games thought the Steam Sotre

Support to click a link to buy games on Steam while watching a stream while also supporting the streamer would be awesome. Steam has such a wide variety of games to choose from.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. On 5/5 MONST3R F8 threatens me with ISIS, not banned.

On 05/05/2018 an XboxLive gamer by the gamertag of "MONST3R F8" was livestreaming at about 5:30 AM. All I said in his chatroom was "Hey what level are you? I`m 995 (Or whatever level I was at the time). & he responds by saying rank doesn`t matter & then ends up threatening me with his "ties to ISIS" saying he could make 1 call or they are 1 call away so I reported him & if you go to his Mixer right now (mixer.com/monst3r_f8) his account is not banned... But I just got banned for "ban evasion/harassment/bullying". Talk about major…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Dealing with Partner Toxicity (Partner Survey, Monitoring, & De-Partnership)

I encountered some partners who have a toxic attitude. & if those partners keep on bringing toxicity in Mixer community, well, I have several ideas.

1. Rate-a-Partner interactive poll: this determines if the partner is toxic to some people or not.
    2. More monitoring on the suspiciously toxic partners. & if the partner is confirmed a toxic one through a report button (with photo & video upload),
    3. There should be a De-Partnership on the toxic partnered streamers.

To be honest, I became a victim of a toxic partner. I hope you can reply to my feedback soon.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add

Okay...what about a way to gift subscriptions through mixer? Maybe like game pass for example.
    You can choose to gift 1 month for $6,2 months for $12 you get the point,I feel like this would help alot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base