Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding a ‘Newly Partnered’ area

It’s great that levelupcast announces new partners but showing some of these new faces next to Ninja for example on the spotlight would be great or even a section possibly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Partnership For Very Active Xbox Ambassadors

I have a idea for Partnership which I think would be beneficial to all involved. Partnership on mixer for very active Xbox Ambassadors.

Xbox Ambassadors with overlays etc that exclusively stream on console currently need Mixer Pro or Partnership to access Lightstream to use the overlays. Considering all the work they do for Xbox and promoting the brand in the best way possible I think Ambassadors who are frequently active in should be given Partnership.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Partnership Application Denial Critisism

Hi! My name is Enzo Alder, I recently applied as a partner after hitting all of my milestone goals that allowed me to begin my application process. Unfortunately I was denied as most applicants are and was given a 90 Re-Apply lock, that’s fine.

However what was absolutely unacceptable was the seemingly automated response I was given as to why my application was denied. During the application process I was promised that my channel would be carefully reviewed over the course of 2 to 3 weeks but was unfortunately denied only five days after the application was submitted. I was…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Requisitos para el Partnership

Actualmente sigo en medio de la decisión con respecto a la plataforma en la que quiero hacer mis directos considerando planes a futuro. Mixer es una plataforma muy buena que ofrece muchas herramientas tanto a los espectadores como al streamer y definitivamente tiene un futuro prometedor, pero los requisitos para volverse un socio son absurdos comparados con el tamaño de la plataforma. Alcanzar 2000 seguidores en Mixer se puede considerar algo sumamente complicado y ridículo para muchos, más teniendo en cuenta que los streamer de Twitch desde muy pequeños ya pueden colocar anuncios en sus directos y disponer de todas…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. can we have a interface that shows who we are subbed to

Can we have a interface that shows who we are subbed to and also a search bar that allows us to type streamers names into it that show us that stream even if we are not following that streamer. I cannot tell you how many friends tell me hey check out my mixer and i literally have no other way to find them but go to the game there streaming and scroll down for what seems to be forever to find them

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. brazilian paternship

/Pt-Br

Olá Mixer!

Venho por meio desta mensagem pra pedir para que vocês façam patrocínio com as pessoas do Brasil. Recentemente vocês contrataram o Ninja, o maior streamer da rival (Twitch), tabém voces contrataram a QueenEliminator, iHollywoodLive, Ship, Shroud... dentre outros, todos eles tem várias diferenças, mas um ponto em comum, TODOS são falantes de língua inglesa. Nós aqui do Brasil temos poucos streamers famosos na Mixer, o Leon e a Nilce (Coisa de Nerd) estavam fazendo lives stream aqui ano passado, mas els não fazem lives ha um ano. O Eduardo (BRKsEDU) é outro que não faz lives aqui,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Age

I was most likely going to get accepted but was denied because I am 16 and you have to be 18. But that doesn't mean that a parent cannot sign the contract with me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Gifted Subs

Let people who have been gifted a sub have the option to see who purchased it for them

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Vodafone Pass Partnership

The mobile contract provider Vodafone has a Vodafone Pass system, that enables certain types of apps to not consume any of the contracts individual data.

There are 5 types of passes: Chat, Social, Music, Movie and Gaming

Mixer could integrate with the Social (or maybe Gaming?) pass to provide free content streaming for Vodafone costumers that pick the pass that contains Mixer.

Here is a german partner site to sign up on / check the conditions:
    https://www.vodafone.de/privat/service/vodafone-pass-partnerportal.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add a milestone before partner

I was wondering if you could have a milestone before partner that only unlocks custom emotes and stickers but doesn't unlock other stuff and then the partner is when you get everything and I don't know who to contact with this question so could you point me in the right direction

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Partnership Hype

Not sure if anyone will see this who can bring it to the table, but had a fleeting thought on an idea for your company and wanted to share. If you really want to generate hype and make a move, you should try to sign the ENTIRE FaZe clan at once. Then hype the move an insane amount by having them all post the same “announcement coming” and then “we are moving to mixer” (2 posts - kinda like how Fyre Fest did) at one time....Twitter/the Internet would break. GL

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Being able go sub to non partnerd streamers

Being able to sub to non partnerd streamers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please make it easier to become partnered, or consider a tiered system partnership

I followed a streamer over from Twitch, he is a consistent streamer but is discouraged now because when he was on Twitch he had income from subscribers and bits. On mixer it seems that there is no way to have any kind of income unless you become Partnered. I think there should be some way to support your favorite streamer, even if they are not partnered yet. I don't see the point in earning sparks, if when you use them, they do nothing to support your streamer financially. Thanks for your time!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Unfair exceptions for Partnerships in place?

It has come to my knowledge that you are extending partnerships to streamers that have not met the partnership requirements and this is setting a bad example for those who are diligently working hard to gain exposure and qualification. If you are willing to extend partnerships to long time streamers almost immediately due to sponsorship influence, this is an unfair advantage. Transparency and exceptions need to become public knowledge. You have many amazing long time streamers who are diligently trying to meet requirements, some even meeting them, who are getting denied yet others are waltzing over to Mixer and within…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. CCU

It would be amazing if mixer would tell streamers/applicants of the top 10 gaming genre that they need to have a 40 CCU and non top 10 a 20 CCU to really prevent people from applying that aren’t going to make it unles those numbers are just regurgitated on a copy and paste email to satisfy just saying no. Just a thought.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add Hosting Requirements to Partnership

After being part of the platform for about a year and seeing some controversy concerning hosting... I believe to help grow the community partnered streamers SHOULD be required to host non-partners. The issues I see is that partner streams host only partner streamers. That is a fact. I know some would argue this on social media but they all will host the number one stream of a game and 9/10 times that is a partner. I believe to keep partner ship and to help lift up the community, partners should be required to host non-partners with less than 500 followers.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Twitch to Mixer buyback program

TL:DR - You will be given access a free and already paid subscription to your streamer that switched over.

This program let's streamers move to Mixer with ease by having Mixer paying livestreamers to move from Twitch to Mixer. With this program if you synced your account, you will be given access a free and already paid subscription to your streamer that switched over.

To point out, smaller streamers without a fact won't move because it will destroy their likelihood and monthly paycheck. With a program like this, they don't have to worry.

No one has loyalty to Twitch and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 months activation

I think that the 2 month required to an account to being active by 2 months before getting partnership is too high. On other streaming services this does not exist.. This is a big issue that avoid others to come to mixer. I personally really like mixer and id prefer my favourite streamers, that now stream on twitch, pass on mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mixer affiliate

Hello i have a suggestion can you guys please give us the ability to become mixer affiliates or a affiliateship program 2k is very hard work and it can even discourage smaller streamers such as myself you should make it that we have to have atleast 500 followers something that can encourgae us and then they can work there way to partner think about guys please it can bring more users to this platform and encourage more streamers to get there thanks ITERRORIZORI

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. partnership difficulty

could microsoft maybe make it a small bit easier to get partner because i was going to switch to mixer from twitch but then saw the requirements for partner and re-considered

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base