Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. i would love to see a top gifted sub in the Analytics

i would love to see a top gifted sub in the Analytics just like the top sparks thing in there

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Concurrent viewer requirements

So mamy people have been posting very vaugue requirements it would be a huge boost for us to have an idea of what goals to shoot for since we are committed to the platform. As a variety streamer things get even more muddled. Could we get a list of what viewership for partner applications needs to look like.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Alternate Sub Badges to Reward Subscription Loyalty Over Time

Alternate SUB badges based on how many long someone has been subscribed to a Partnered channel that the streamer would upload.

For instance, different badges for new subs, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, 1 year, etc. as a way to reward loyal subscribers.

277 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Esports fills in for cancelled live sports

Hey Mixer, In the wake of a slew of live sports being cancelled it would be an amazing social lift to have live sports personalities competing in sports video games across the world.

What if March Madness was played through video games? Huh, Huh.....Huh?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Gift Sub Notifications

I believe it would be good to have a notification saying "x has gifted a sub to y" on the notification bell for partners. This would make it easier for partners to track who's been gifting/ gifted.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Improve Partner goals & Add Affiliate program

Current Partner goals are pretty steep.
    Lack of Affiliate program is a huge miss.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Partnership or/and improve mixer radio income

Hello,
    How are you Today? I was thinking about all those who entertain others with their passion, their music and for all those radio streamers that stream live 24/7 to keep alive your platform. You guys didn't give us an opportunities to grow and continues to do our passion. You didn't evaluate our hard work fairly. Neither, you didn't consider that we do big effort to stay live 24/7. You also know that cost us expensively big money for electricity and time consume. Also, you didn't even realized that lot of members who are partner now, were once, one of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mixers future plan for Turkish streamers

Hello. I have been watching streams for 5-6 years. All along these timeline, turkish native streaming community had a very significant growth rate. There are strong streamers with 10k+, tens of 2k - 10k, and so so many around 1k. Current situation of leading streaming platform of twitch is making very unconfortable for many streamers. Currently everyone is complaining about
    -Twitch doesnt have servers in Turkey
    -Twitch Turkey Staff is not behaving streamers in a way people would like to be
    -Twitch's cut

Currently there is a Facebook hype started in Turkish streaming community. After a Turkish streamer got banned…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Attach a Video

So i was thinking it would be great if with the application we could attach a video resumé. As a manager i always like to get those when people apply. I know i would of loved to send in a video and talk more about myself than right. being french i tend to do grammar mistakes when i write in english.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Affliate

There HAS to be an Affiliate program.

Twitch has proven by adding an affiliate program that both they and their streamers make more of an income. The biggest negative feedback to the affiliate program was by the Twitch Partners who felt that this detracted form their possible sub's. There is no evidence of this as all streamers have variation in sub's and that can not be tied directly together.

Affiliates would get the ability to receive "Embers", a Sub button, a generic contact for mixer support, and a little bit of advertisement form Mixer would hurt. (ex. Channel two which…

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Good afternoon. I enjoy the partnership and inviting other people to the platform using referral links, I want this feature to be on the mix

Good afternoon. I enjoy the partnership and inviting other people to the platform using referral links, I want this feature to be on the mixer and at least minimal analytics by invited users, and some bonuses for inviting new streamers. I consider this a mutually beneficial function and extremely promising.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. lcs games on mixer

Please try and get the pro league of legends games on mixer. I don't have to leave the platform really for anything else except for them. So if at all possible, that would be a great addition to an already great platform.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Amazing promotion sponsorship for an amazing video

Hi I’m Heath Morgan. I am making a big trip for amazing videos and for a life changing experience. I used to be a YouTube content creator for other YouTube channels so I know how to arrange these and make good content to draw in a big crowd.

Video background
    So online I have a small community of friends of 6 friends. We have all known each other for several years. Some of them I’ve known them for 7 years. None of us have never meet but are anxious to meet. We are all very good friends and tell each…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. More factors to consider in partner applications

Hi, my name is Ian (username IanYS). The email I got on my declined partner application is attached (screenshot).

First off, it would have been helpful to know what those numbers were that we didn't hit. Even ballpark numbers will be helpful. This is so that we know what to work towards if/when we aim for partnership again.

Also, I would like to highlight some factors in my application that I believe are not addressed in the email I got, and that will be helpful when Mixer considers other applications in the future.

1. As has been raised here before, time…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Partner "Exclusivity Contract" Pathway

Hey y'all. Mixer Partner jakeParker here with another awesome idea for partners.

As you know, we are beginning to see Mixer acquire some incredible talent under the context of "exclusivity" i.e., these new talents are streaming exclusively to Mixer only as their dedicated platform with what can be assumed is a base compensation package and a slew of other growth opportunities as well. This is an incredible opportunity to showcase the powerhouse of Mixer as they continue to grow and expand their brand.

However, exclusivity packages like what is described above are not currently offered to all partners, which is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. *New* Mixer Affiliate Program

Right now amongst other requirements one partner rule is to have at least 2000 followers however I have rarely seen someone with 2000-3000 followers and be partnered. I’m reaching that number but I know if I apply then I’ll get denied as Mixer denies over 90% of applications so here’s my idea, why not roll out a “partnership watch” program that’ll give newest partners accepted under this program a chance to get full Mixer Partnership benefits and if Mixer feels that after a month or two that they aren’t hitting numbers they’d hope then they will be back to non…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make Younger Streamers be Able to Earn Money.

We all know there is a Partnership program that allows you to earn money and set up a contract with microsoft. But with tons of Streamers under 18, they aren't able to be a partner. Now on Twitch they have an affiliate program that allows younger streamers earn money, and it is pretty easy to reach. Now, Mixer needs something like this so it is possible to earn a little side cash for people under 18. They should be able to earn money in the same ways as a partner, just maybe they earn less per sub, per spark or…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. lamentables decisiones

es lamentable las decisiones que toman con los streamers latinos gente que atrae mas de 2 mil visitantes en cada transmision, transmisiones de 24 horas o mas continuas, gente que gasta mucho dinero en ustedes por el apoyo que le dan a los streamers y ustedes cancelan los contratos en general los que aportamos dinero a su servicio nos sentimos estafados ya que gastamos mensualmente una gran cantidad de dinero en embers y suscripciones y aun asi ustedes no piensan en nostros y los streamers ojala piensen un poco

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A need for an explanation on Partnership declines, or at least somewhere we can appeal

I believe I have been reviewed unfairly and the decision to decline my application is not justified. In less than 3 months I have nearly 5500 followers. I average over 50 viewers each time I stream. My channel is positive, lively. I engage with every single person that talks in my chat. I am completely professional. I take streaming very seriously. I have everything set up completely professionally. Much time and effort is put in to my channel each day. I am funny, engaging, good at the games I play and most of all my audience enjoys watching me, which…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. ninja and partnership

i understand that mixer is happy ninja is coming over. what I am talking about is mixers discrimination of other streamers. by just letting ninja be a partner have subs have embers without going thru the proper mixer rules of partnership 60 days active 25hrs min time and 5k followers. mixer has discriminated against and spit in the face of all nonpartnered streamers. because you just let him have it all without following the rules you sit on other streamers this is discrimination at its very core. by not making ninja do what every streamer has to do to get…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base