Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding Human Reviewing to Partner Application

While a larger workload is necessary for human review to be added to the partnership application process; I feel it pertinent to have it. Humans are the ones watching the streamers. People are what drive this site in every aspect. I think it only makes sense to have a real person taking a look at the applications.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make It Easier to Become Partnered

The requirement for 2000 follows seems really high to be able to get a sub button. Twitch gives you a sub button at 50. With mixer being a newer and smaller platform than twitch, it makes it that much harder to grow if you cant get a sub button until 2000 follows.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More CONCRETE information for Partnership

I've gone over the partnership requirements with a fine-toothed comb more than I'd like to admit, and I have yet to see a concrete number on anything about views. The only place they're mentioned is in the section talking about people coming to Mixer from other platforms, but absolutely nothing about streamers already on the platform.

so my question is - what are the views required for a partner since they aren't displayed anywhere on the FAQ page (https://watchbeam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210159253-How-do-I-become-a-partner-Partnership-Requirements- )

I've been hearing stories from numerous people saying that even though they only play a game like fortnite 2-3…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Buy PC consumables via Partner Promotion Deck

Currently we are only able to promote and sell Xbox things.

For example, I am not able to sell Paladins Crystals for PC, only for Xbox. How awesome would it be if we could sell consumables for PC :)

Please add this!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reconsideration

I feel as though an algorithm has decided whether I continue my interest in being a Mixer partner. I have put hundreds of hours into my community and channel to be told that 34-39 avg viewers isn't enough and 40+ is. I feel that my content and quality brings something special to Mixer and I can not continue to invest in this company if a reconsiderstion can't be made. I plan on only streaming the minimum going forward out of respect for my followers that show up everyday to see me. I now have to search elsewhere to pursue a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. "Age Of Majority" Partnership Requirement

Dear Mixer, Mixer, since inception, has been built on diversity, kindness and a general feeling of acceptance and equality. The recently instated partnership requirement, of "Age Of Majority", unlike nearly all other requirements, has not been fully explained to the community. Ever since the requirement appeared, there has been a serious uncertainty surrounding my channel and my willingness to continue streaming on the platform. This requirement, I believe is hindering many content creators who have not yet attained the age of eighteen. Further, it does not support the core values upon which Mixer has been built, and bars those under…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mixer should partner the top competitive players on certain games

Mixer is more about the community and I think there should be a focus on the competitive players they have.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Different levels of partnership

The high requirements for a partnership can easily put someone off streaming, so i believe having different levels of partnership with different benefits would really help people in terms of aspiring to get somewhere. Start off at 300 + follows.. then 1000+ etc..

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Partnership Denial

"How can someone judge their own growth?

It's pretty easy: open up the Mixer front page, and filter out the browse results based on the game(s) or genre(s) you stream. Look at the top few rows of streams. What are their numbers? Where do you fall in that range? Do this at different times of day, and a few times over the course of a week or two and you'll get a good idea of what our expectations will be.

Partners should be leading the pack in their genre, as a general rule. You don't have to be in the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. (More/Multiple) Subscription Plans for Subscribers

Allow streamer to add more plans of different price and period.
    like 10USD - 1 month
    20USD - 2 month
    100USD 1 1 year

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. System of corruption in BRAZILIAN MIXER.

System of corruption in BRAZILIAN MIXER. I am part of the streamers community in Brazil and I come to report that the mixer recruiter in Brazil is recruiting friends channels to make sparks and these channels do not meet the requirements. While compliant channels are turned down simply by having some kind of friction with the recruiter or his friends.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. (New) Partnership Requirement "You Must Be At least the age of majority for your region or territory"

This is an UPDATED VERSION of my first complaint. Hello Mixer, and community there has been a new requirement to do with age on being a Mixer Partner. I wanted to argue that this requirement should be removed for varies of reasons. One, I feel a little left out myself with the new spark system being released and of having my very own sub button. I believe minors should have the right to apply for a partnership. Instead of being the age of majority of your region and territory. If you feel like minors like me should be able to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Partnership requirements

I think the 2000 Followers needs to be lowered WAY down due to the only games you will ever hope to get partnered on not everyone plays! Due to most games on mixer having low to non existent viewer base all partner applications should be a case by case not a set due to this..I believe this should be implemented NOW!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Using Xbox Live credit to Subscribe to Mixer Partners.

can we get a way to use xbox live credit to subscribe to mixer partners so that people can subscribe through prepaid cards easier if it is difficult or impossible to make online purchases through other means eg paypal.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Junior partner

I would like a junior partnership to become available for streamers who are working their way up to becoming a proper partner as the normal amount of followers you need is very hard to get to without grinding so much which is hard when you’ve got family and work so I think a junior partnership would be great for aspiring streamers wanting to become partnered one day

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can Someone Review a Channel For Partnership before Applying? Also please lower the wait time to reapply!

I was denied for Partnership 7 months ago and can finally apply again so it is really scary because of how long I had to wait and do not want to get rejected again. The reason I was denied was because I did not fit mixers brand or vision when they declined me and no specifics at all so it is definitely frustrating. I was wondering if maybe we can have someone review our channel and also reduce the wait time to reapply again. I know Mixer has Alot of potential but this I see alot of people complain about.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Physical awards for milestones

After talking to your social media team they suggested sending it to this. Just like a media uploading site (we shall no mention) milestone awards for streams hitting big milestones. Placks or something like that

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. re

je voudrais refaire ma demande au partenariat , je me suis trompe , j'aimerais la recommence merci de me comprendre misterkerox

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. mixer tournament

Hello to all. I am Terrence Jamal Chapman-Hill better known as blazetoowavyyy or blazinclouds!

I would like call of duty added to the game line up within the mixer tournament coming up. i know for a fact i can provide better shooting game back up to anyone on my team, from within call of duty mechanics.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Find a way to help smaller communities without requiring 2000 followers

Hi there,

I'm Catarina Ferreira, founder and leader of Xbox PT Dummies, a portuguese community dedicated to inform and entertain the Xbox fan base in Portugal, while also making efforts to ask the Xbox team for more attention and help to improve the content in our country and give the fans what they deserve.

I've contacted Mixer at least twice and got the same response. We meet all the criteria expect the 2000 followers. Even with giveaways every 50, or asking foreigns to follow we can barely reach 1000.

While I understand Mixer has its terms for a reason, I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base