Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New partnership process and add appeals back!

Hello, I'm OgSavageKitty and I'm going to try to keep this short. I started streaming since Oct (7 months ago). I currently have 12,322 followers and 119,547 views. I applied for partnership 5/5/19 and got a response on 5/9/19. I and my community believe that I have been reviewed unfairly. I have everything that Mixer is looking for in a partnered streamer. Community building and engagement are the reasons I got denied which bewilders me. I have an extensive, and loyal community. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be how far I am right now! They always ask me…

85 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

22 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Take timezones into consideration when reviewing partnership applications

Hi,

Recently I was denied for partnership (and I am OK with it).

What I felt was a bit rough was the reason.

As I usually play Realm Royale or Paladins, the minimum required CCU for those games to be considered for partnership is 30+

I live in New Zealand (GMT +12/+13) when I start streaming at 9pm it is 4am EST and 8am GMT. 80% of Mixers viewer population is asleep or commuting to school/work where some are unable to view Mixer streams.

Considering I have peak at 70+ for Paladins and 40+ Realm for, I have been doing…

95 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. (New) Partnership Requirement "You Must Be At least the age majority for region or territory"

Hello Mixer and community, I was a little upset with the new Mixer requirement that got released. I have been streaming for almost 2 years and with 11,800 follows and really wanted to be part of the Mixer Partnership Program. So, the new requirement is saying I have to be eight-teen and that will take 5 more years until I can be a partner. Also, I am upset since I feel like I am missing out on all the new things and just not special or good to be a broadcaster. It also took Mixer 17 days for a response…

100 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Partnership Requests

When applications are declined the streamer is sent a generic email. Even when they apply 2-3 times they still receive the same generic declined email. The only way the streamer can improve is if they get personalised feedback. Surely after all their hard work to meet requirements they deserve a personalised email. Especially once they have applied 2 or 3 times. I also think they should take supporting emails from followers into account. Some communities are unique but very loyal - exactly what an advertiser is looking for.

82 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Alternate Sub Badges to Reward Subscription Loyalty Over Time

Alternate SUB badges based on how many long someone has been subscribed to a Partnered channel that the streamer would upload.

For instance, different badges for new subs, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, 1 year, etc. as a way to reward loyal subscribers.

264 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Appeals Back and Change Reapply Cooldown

Hi all, I am LandoCalstonian and I feel like I was recently unfairly denied for partnership on the grounds of my "Channel Details". The denied email went on to explain that I needed a channel description, a schedule, and links to my social in my channels info. Ill post pictures to prove otherwise. Regardless of the denied application. I truly think that application appeal should be brought back for this very reason. I clearly have everything mentioned in the email multiple times over and would really like the opportunity to appeal or at least receive a more personalized reason of…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Affliate

There HAS to be an Affiliate program.

Twitch has proven by adding an affiliate program that both they and their streamers make more of an income. The biggest negative feedback to the affiliate program was by the Twitch Partners who felt that this detracted form their possible sub's. There is no evidence of this as all streamers have variation in sub's and that can not be tied directly together.

Affiliates would get the ability to receive "Embers", a Sub button, a generic contact for mixer support, and a little bit of advertisement form Mixer would hurt. (ex. Channel two which…

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Amazing promotion sponsorship for an amazing video

Hi I’m Heath Morgan. I am making a big trip for amazing videos and for a life changing experience. I used to be a YouTube content creator for other YouTube channels so I know how to arrange these and make good content to draw in a big crowd.

Video background
    So online I have a small community of friends of 6 friends. We have all known each other for several years. Some of them I’ve known them for 7 years. None of us have never meet but are anxious to meet. We are all very good friends and tell each…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. A need for an explanation on Partnership declines, or at least somewhere we can appeal

I believe I have been reviewed unfairly and the decision to decline my application is not justified. In less than 3 months I have nearly 5500 followers. I average over 50 viewers each time I stream. My channel is positive, lively. I engage with every single person that talks in my chat. I am completely professional. I take streaming very seriously. I have everything set up completely professionally. Much time and effort is put in to my channel each day. I am funny, engaging, good at the games I play and most of all my audience enjoys watching me, which…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. *New* Mixer Affiliate Program

Right now amongst other requirements one partner rule is to have at least 2000 followers however I have rarely seen someone with 2000-3000 followers and be partnered. I’m reaching that number but I know if I apply then I’ll get denied as Mixer denies over 90% of applications so here’s my idea, why not roll out a “partnership watch” program that’ll give newest partners accepted under this program a chance to get full Mixer Partnership benefits and if Mixer feels that after a month or two that they aren’t hitting numbers they’d hope then they will be back to non…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make Younger Streamers be Able to Earn Money.

We all know there is a Partnership program that allows you to earn money and set up a contract with microsoft. But with tons of Streamers under 18, they aren't able to be a partner. Now on Twitch they have an affiliate program that allows younger streamers earn money, and it is pretty easy to reach. Now, Mixer needs something like this so it is possible to earn a little side cash for people under 18. They should be able to earn money in the same ways as a partner, just maybe they earn less per sub, per spark or…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Partnership Application Denial Critisism

Hi! My name is Enzo Alder, I recently applied as a partner after hitting all of my milestone goals that allowed me to begin my application process. Unfortunately I was denied as most applicants are and was given a 90 Re-Apply lock, that’s fine.

However what was absolutely unacceptable was the seemingly automated response I was given as to why my application was denied. During the application process I was promised that my channel would be carefully reviewed over the course of 2 to 3 weeks but was unfortunately denied only five days after the application was submitted. I was…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Partnership For Very Active Xbox Ambassadors

I have a idea for Partnership which I think would be beneficial to all involved. Partnership on mixer for very active Xbox Ambassadors.

Xbox Ambassadors with overlays etc that exclusively stream on console currently need Mixer Pro or Partnership to access Lightstream to use the overlays. Considering all the work they do for Xbox and promoting the brand in the best way possible I think Ambassadors who are frequently active in should be given Partnership.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Gifted Subs

Let people who have been gifted a sub have the option to see who purchased it for them

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Auto-Hosting When Offline, please!

I think there should be an auto hosting feature. Where you have a list in your mixer settings, and you can put some usernames into the list and then when your offline and they go live, it’ll automatically host them! I think this could make your viewers come back even when your offline.

145 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Twitch to Mixer buyback program

TL:DR - You will be given access a free and already paid subscription to your streamer that switched over.

This program let's streamers move to Mixer with ease by having Mixer paying livestreamers to move from Twitch to Mixer. With this program if you synced your account, you will be given access a free and already paid subscription to your streamer that switched over.

To point out, smaller streamers without a fact won't move because it will destroy their likelihood and monthly paycheck. With a program like this, they don't have to worry.

No one has loyalty to Twitch and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Partnership requirements seem too high. Really high.

Right now the 750 followers and 50 consistent viewers requirements for partner seem rather high. The viewer count mostly.

Most streamers need around 5000 followers to manage 50 consistent viewers or roughly 1% the follower count.

Someone with 750 followers is likely to average 7-8 viewers.

There are of course exceptions to these rules.

I feel like this will deter people from picking Mixer as their platform because a lot of that is out of the content creators hands. Where as the other two big plat forms put more power into the content creators hands to get affiliated or partnered.

119 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mixer Partners Get There Own Color

So my idea is getting mixer partners there own color maybe (orange)?
    Why?
    With the roll out of the free mixer pro memberships there will be alot more people with purple names.
    I feel that a Partner should be a separate color from everyone else just like Staff & Founders. Thanks For Reading Vote If You Agree!!!

61 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Partnership appeals

Hi, Im Klue
    I recently applied for partnership & was denied due to no bio & not enough growth. I have had a bio since a month into streaming on the platform & as for growth in three weeks i have had over 700 new follows. So my point to this is i think there should be a way to appeal the decisions made on partnership when clearly someone didnt even look at my channel. That way it makes it fair for everyone who are applying & refused on the basis of things like i experienced. I understand there are…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. At least fully look at a profile before falsely classifying as the wrong type of streamer

Look at the profile, watch the streamer, AT LEAST KNOW WHAT THEY PLAY before denying them!!! Too many streamers are being lazily categorized by Mixer partnership review as the wrong type of streamer based on a game that they may have played for no time at all but when it shows up in a VOD the lazy partnership reviewer immediately denies them! Mixer needs to go through and weed out these lazy reviewers or explain their reasons for agreeing with them because they are flat out WRONG to allow this to continue! I tried to email Mixer discreetly about this…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base