Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Medical entrance coaching center in Vellore

Nowadays IIT and NEET coaching centers are in every nook and corner in all cities. Most of the students depend on coaching center to fulfill their dreams. But the thing is one should choose the right coaching center to meet their success. “Learning Point” the best IIT and medical entrance coaching center in Vellore with excellent trainers they transform students entirely from non-thinkers to intense thinkers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. NEET coaching centers in Vellore

Do anyone looking for best IIT & NEET coaching centers in Vellore? Contact “Learning Point”, we have been recognized as the best coaching institute for IIT JEE and NEET. We are helping many aspirants to achieve their goal. Our faculty provides personal guidance to every student to clear the exams.
    http://www.thelearningpoint.org/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Vellore CBSE school list

Have you started searching for a good school for your kids? Do you search the Vellore CBSE school list? Make a visit to Sunbeam Senior Secondary School. Our mission is to create a dedicated young generation with a focus on nation-building
    http://www.sunbeamcbse.org/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. HR management software

Most of the small companies do not have a human resource management system, they hire someone to manage their HR management and some of the organization using HR management software and manage themselves. If you are looking for HR outsourcing services company, contact Allsec Technologies. For more details about the HR management system and software visit us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Confetti tester

So recently had an issue involving my confetti not saving, until I realized that going back to the editor it automatically resets to default. I think there should be something partners could have to test the confetti without actually waiting for a sub. I hope to see this in the near future!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Preschools in Vellore

While selecting the preschool, just remember early childhood education is built on believing relationship. So parents should consider too much care to choose the right school. Sunbeam Kids castle, the best preschools in Vellore. Our well-trained professionals follow multiple methods to identify the strength of the children.
    https://www.sunbeamkidscastle.org/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mixer app on PS4

I need it, I want it. 💙

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Matriculation schools in Chennai

It’s not an easy process to find the best school for your kids. The school you choose will impact them on their development. But there are many sources to find the best school. Do you till look for the best matriculation schools in Chennai? Just make a direct visit to Sunbeam Matriculation Hr. Sec. School. Not only we provide a world-class curriculum, but also conduct programs to improve the confidence and overall personality of the student.
    http://www.sunbeamchennai.org/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow Smite Channel Viewers to OPT OUT of Mixer Points Popups

The Smite Channel has a promotion going where Mixer viewers can earn points to use in the Smite game.

I have no interest in these useless points, I don't even play Smite myself nor do I have any consoles or accounts linked to my Mixer account. But I'm still getting these pop-ups every 12 minutes without fail. It's annoying, it has no use, and people should be able to opt out of these stupid things.

It makes me want to not watch the channel, since I've been told these points aren't going to go away.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Change quality of the streams in the chrome cast, because some streams starts with cuttin

Let us change the quality of the streams when we are using the app witch the chrome cast, because I have some issues with some streams that starts with lag and cutting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ability to turn on / off Auto Renew to partners with our Xbox Currency

a good suggestion would be if we could turn on/off auto renew when we subscribe to Mixer Partners with using Xbox Currency

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Xbox Mixer Update

At sometime in the future I would like too we Xbox Mixer allow profile picture changing as well as background, online and offline picture changes. I would also like to have th solution display all pictures used on Xbox as well as on that players mobile devices.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. CBSE schools in Vellore

Many CBSE schools start their admission process to begin a new session in June. But choosing the right school is a very important decision. You must consider many factors while selecting the school. Sunbeam, the best CBSE schools in Vellore, We have a good infrastructure with smart class and which provide a good environment for the students.
    http://www.sunbeamcbse.org/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Play school in Vellore

Choosing the right playschool for your children is like an overwhelming task. You have to undergo many types of research about the school. The first three important parameters to check is the location of the school, time duration, and price. For the people located in Vellore, Sunbeam kids castle is the best option. We are the best playschool in Vellore. Our goal is to activate the child’s own desire to learn.
    https://www.sunbeamkidscastle.org/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Top schools in Vellore

Choosing the right school for their kids is the main duty for the parents. Before choosing a particular school, parents should confirm whether the school helps to meet the need of their children. Sunbeam, named as top schools in Vellore, we are providing a good environment for the children that promote excellence through encouragement and guidance.
    http://www.sunbeamschool.org/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Promote Variety

We have a serious issue on Mixer at the moment, I love the platform, I really enjoy Moding for the streamers i mod for and making new friends HOWEVER Mixers seems to be becoming Fortnite Central. As a variety streamer myself and a Mod for many channels there is almost no promotion for Variery. Channel one is great for Partners but 99% of it is Fortnite and the same with the feature reel.

I think Mixer needs to work with Variety streamers both partnered and not to help bring variety to the platform before its fortnite 24/7. I want to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mixer pro

I think mixer pro should have a 1 month subscription (which it already has) 3 month subscription for 19.99 and a year subscription for 69.99

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. quality

hi, i just want to say i want to watch paladins in mixer site. but my internet is slow can't watch video when quality is 360p . please return back 160p or telling me when 160p will be back(send to my email). me and my friends need to watch that 160p. thank you :)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fire TV/Stick App

I was able to install Mixer on my app but can’t log in bc I don’t have a pointer to activate the button. I’m not certain the level of attention that would be required to adapt it for TVs and fire app “host” but think it would be great to not even have to turn on your XBox if it’s not in a room you want to watch in.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can we please have a way to set preferred default bitrates for the streams we are viewing?

I am frequently in a situation when I have less than ideal internet connections (be it when I'm mobile, at work, or using public wifi access) that necessitate viewing streams at lower bitrates. I would like to have the option to set my default preferred bitrate for viewing to conform to the internet speeds that I have available. It would also be nice to have the option to set the default preferences based on the method I'm using to view (i.e. one setting for mobile, another for PC, and a third for Xbox) as I know what my likely internet…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base