Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Human Resource Management System

A human resource management system is designed to manage the company’s computerized and automated human resource processes. It depends on HR management software, which has the ability to perform payroll, attendance management, record management, and performance evaluations. If any looking for HR outsourcing services company contact Allsec technologies. We provide the best services and fulfill your expectations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Toggle On/Off Switch for ALL Stickers

if this could be considered and sent to the dev's of the platform, to have a Toggle Switch On/Off for all Stickers, this would benefit people especially ones whom are partnered to turn off all Stickers with one click of a button before Tuesday deadline once they hit their goals, or for people like me whom are non-partnered to have it toggled switch when new stickers come out, so people can save their stickers for someone else and I don't have to manually click on each and every switch. If that makes sense?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Corporate Payroll Services

Payroll services are most efficient to manage the financial accounts of an organization. Payroll software handles salary, withholding taxes, bonus, expenses, rewards, deductions, and wages, etc. The most advantage of using this software is which reduces money and save time. If any looking for corporate payroll outsourcing services company contact Allsec technologies. We provide the best services and fulfill your expectations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sub and Pro perks

For my idea I was thinking about what could be a better perk for being a sub or a pro sub. And what I have come up with is something to do with receiving a small amount of free embers.. For example.

As a pro user I believe you should receive Roughly 50 free embers per month of the subscription. This gives more of an influence to buying the pro version.

Now with subbing. I believe you should be able to receive 1 ember a day per the amount of subs. For example. I’m subbed to 6 people. Therefore I…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. List of schools in Vellore

Education is the most important thing in a person’s life. Finding the right school for your child can give the overall success in life. “Sunbeam” schools are providing the best environment which promotes excellence through encouragement and guidance. Due to this, we are top in the list of schools in Vellore.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Best playschool in Vellore

As a parent, you want to provide your kids with the best of education and invest lots of time and energy in making the right decision for your kids. Sunbeam Kids Castle, the best playschool in Vellore have a lively atmosphere which motivates kids to do better in every step.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. IIT Foundation

Role of coaching centers is very important for getting success in the competitive exam like IIT and NEET. Students have to take plenty of research before choosing the right coaching center. “Learning Point” which provides strong IIT Foundation to the aspirants and recognized as best IIT and NEET coaching in Vellore.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Montessori Schools in Vellore

Are you still search for the Montessori Schools in Vellore, visit Sunbeam Kids castle. Our School exposure is more about skills and personality development than about academics of your child. This is the reason we have been named as best Montessori Schools in Vellore.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Customer Service Outsourcing

Are you looking for Customer Service Outsourcing companies? Are you looking to outsource your services like payroll, AML services, HR Management System, Healthcare Services, Accounts receivable Management, Customer Care Center? Just contact Allsec Technologies, we are the leader among these service from last two decades.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Pagamento em Reais

Seria uma boa colocar compra de subs em reais (R$) pelo paypal também , não é todo mundo que possui cartão de crédito . Notei que tem como comprar embers em reais(R$) mas sub é em dóllar , muito estranho .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mixer Partner badge on Xbox profile

In the pic below if you're a part of the Xbox Ambassador program you get a badge on your Xbox profile. I was thinking maybe Mixer partners could get an icon on their profile to not only authenticate that this person is partnered on Mixer but I just think it would be cool to have!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Waiting List on HypeZone

maybe you can add a hypezone waiting list because my friend is dying to get in hypezone. If you ever consider that put MeltedMicrobe54 on it

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Top NEET Coaching Centres in Vellore

We can see IIT and NEET coaching centers are in every nook and corner in all cities. Most of the students depend on coaching center to fulfill their dreams. But the thing is one should choose the right coaching center to meet their success. “Learning Point” the top IIT and NEET coaching center in Vellore with excellent trainers they transform students entirely from non-thinkers to intense thinkers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mixer Aprons

I was thinking there should be mixer aprons available in the store. Dark blue with the mixer X on the chest or something. Dark color to hide stains better. As a chef in real life and a cooking streamer I really think this idea would work. Plus it's "bbq" season.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Video/recording upload

I would love to start streaming. And I like the idea of streaming on Mixer and conversing with chat in near real time. Only problem is that I live in a rural area. I have DSL, even paying for the highest speed package they have for our area.. Yet, I see only speeds of 3mb or less download and under 1mb upload. Due to this, I am unable to live stream. It also means, if I want to at least pre-record content and upload the videos, YouTube is the only option. Which sucks if I want to have a Mixer…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Customer Service Outsourcing

Allsec’s rigorous training and quality management system are constantly evolving to stay updated.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Outsourced HR Services

Human Resource Management System is a backbone for every organization. But handling HRMS is not an easy task. For that organization outsourcing this service to HR outsourcing companies. HR outsourcing is the contractual agreement between an employer and an external third party provider.
    https://www.allsectech.com/hr-outsourcing-services/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Schools in Neelankarai

Are you looking for schools in Neelankarai? Visit Sunbeam Matric Hr. Sec. School, we not only imparts a world-class academic curriculum but also conduct various programs to improve the overall personality of the student. Our quality teaching makes a student as an excellent performer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. PC lag on quality differences?

Funny thing. I noticed that if I'm lurking in 2 streams, and one is in 1080p and the other's in 720p, then the PC/Browser lags. But making them both 1080 or 720 will fix it? Even if low latency is disabled, if one's in 1080 and the other's in a lower quality then the PC/Browser lags. Just saying.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Snapchat Giphy

Snapchat has giphy and if you type in mixer you get most of the giphs mixer created but if you type in twitch you get their logo. You cant get mixer logo on snapchat so they need to fix that please! Get the logo sparks and embers giphys in snaptchat!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base