Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change Games tab name

The Games link at the top should be called something else there are so many "games" that aren't games. like creative or IRL or webshow, this site used to be about being inclusive but since microsoft took over it keep slipping more and more into just gaming and trying to hard focus on xbox.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. smite

ADD SMITE TO HYPE ZONE FOR PLAYERS

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. get mixer pop sockets!!!

I need another MIXER pop socket or just please send the extras from E3 to me. PLEASE

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. There should be a storytelling category for mixer

I think there should be a storytelling category for creative streamers who tell a story, like sharing a dream they had via Mixer create, reading a fanfictiob story, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mixer should consider changing the tag line “Interactive Streaming”

Hi mixer team. Im a long time Xbox user (11 years) and I just wanted to take the time to reach out to the support team and hopefully the management of mixer to show the company something rather concerning with the mixer app. The issue is with the tag line/description on the Apple App Store. The words “Interactive streaming” is very general and can pose a lot of questions to people in the App Store looking for the “video game streaming app”. Sure mixer can do a lot more than stream video games, but for the little number of words…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cannot sign in as a new user - message says i will receive an e-mail. No e-mail sent

As a new user i am finding it extremely hard to log in. your interface has advised that an e-mail would be sent to me shortly, to enable me to log in. - No e-mail has been received in the forthcoming hours.
    This page is asking me to log in - and basically give you my details (IP Address etc) - when you cannot contact me as promised / i do not know how your 'mixer' works, or any charges i might incur by stealth or otherwise. - I DO NOT wish to have my information stored

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to mute stream but not streamer

It would be cool to be able to mute the streamer game/music but still have audio of the streamer speaking.

Consider this for E3 coverage, what if you wanted to listen to a few streamers reactions to reveals and didn't want the background noise to interfere.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fitted hat merchendise

I was looking through the merch store and noticed there are no fitted hats, just snapbacks. I've never been a fan of snapbacks and would LOVE a fitted "mixer" hat. Could you make this happen?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A report inappropriate name option

being able to report peoples mixer names instead of putting it as other makes it easier for people.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Casual and Ranked only

SO instead of Custom games being available For hypezone it should just be Ranked and casual!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would

I would love to see the ability to gift subs to people on channels that are partnered. Like pick a viewer and gift that viewer to that viewer or gift subs to random people for random channels as well

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mixer dash

I think partners that have only 30+ viewers should get more Xbox dash time then partners with 100+ viewers. They have a BIG community, but wouldn't you want others to have the same thing. So they could get more people to come to mixer as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Up and coming isn't up and coming at all

The up and coming page isn't up and comers, it's pre established people and it hurts the small streamers, I picked 4 random people in 3 games and they were already well established. 2 were partnered, 1 had 4K follows and growing and the other had 14k follows, how is that up and coming when there's many people out there including myself struggling to get views and follows, it diverts all traffic to them because they appear in multiple groups at one time whereas we sit in the bottom of the stream list hoping for 1 view that isn't ourself

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Dashboard

Okay,with the addition of HypeZone's slots from dashboard have been given to them,which means partners are affected,how about each HypeZone has a time,for example they swap over every hour,this means each HypeZone would have 1 hour on dashboard and then it switches,this would mean overall each HypeZone would have 8 hours a day on dashboard and would only take up one slot,this is just a thought.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Epilepsy & Lupus Awareness Ribbion, Emotes for broadcast title so we can raise awareness.

I would like to see if you guys can add Epilepsy and Lupus awareness emotes, Maybe more like Cancer awareness emotes also and all that. So we can use them in our stream title to raise awareness.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make a Public Forum for us to freely post mixer related content as well as talk about our problems concerning mixer

So, my idea is this. We do not have a forum to come and post about our technical issues regarding mixer. Instead, we have to deal with the support@mixer.com & the mixer.com/contact which literally has them contact you via email.

Almost every website that I have visited has some sort of forums where people can talk about anything and everything related to a specific product. Example: Xbox.com has a support forum where we can post about any problems we may have with xbox.

My idea is this: Why not create a forum specifically for mixer that allows us to freely…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Moderators Need to hold viewers to TOS in "zone" channels

The Zone channels are toxic and the moderators there are not enforcing Mixer TOS on viewers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stream Viewer Count filter

I absolutely HATE going into streams that have too many people, maybe a filter for the viewer count for the streams.

so i can only see streams that have like 5 to 15 people instead. or the option to flip most popular on top to least popular.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base