Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sub and Pro Gifts

I think it would be Nice if in Chat when you select a users name and see the options-Follow, Whisper, etc, if we could also use that drop down for Gift a Sub and Gift Pro.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. arabic

hey i am basl from Saudi Arabia

and I speak Arabic very well
    I can help support the Arabic language

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. turn down the sound on adds

Can we please have the ability to turn down the adds or at least have them deafened when they start? They are extremely loud for no reason.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. block users

I know this has been posted a lot already but this is ridiculous at this point, There is already a block feature on mobile devices, why on earth does pc only have a mute button????? I am so tired of having to mute the same people over and over and over again sometimes several times a night due to my wifi cutting out, why do we not have a BLOCK feature on PC??? Please add the block functionality to PC instead of muting a user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bans

When someone is banned, please make it to where they can't see the stream anymore. What's the point of the ban? Especially if someone is stream sniping. Please address this. Something needs to be done.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fortnite Mixer Loot

Mixer should add Mixer Loot to Fortnite, I recently got 1000 apex coins but I dont even play Apex Legends, I personally watch Fortnite a lot, if we could get v bucks for watching Fortnite that would be awesome!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How to Install Canon ImageCLASS D1650 Driver for windows ?

Installing Canon ImageCLASS D1650 Driver for windows
    If you are using the Windows operating system then you will have to log on as the administrator before installing the printer driver software from the site or CD.
    1.After downloading the setup of the driver software you will have to run it. If you do not download the file on that instant then you can perform the installation later by going to the downloads folder and clicking it
    2.Go to the control panel and then "Add printer"

Installing the Canon ImageCLASS D1650 Driver for mac
    1.After the installation of the downloaded…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Download Canon imageCLASS Mf644cdw Driver is easy method

Its time to download the Canon imageCLASS Mf644cdw Setup manual to get an idea of the Canon Image class MF644cdw setup process. As the initial step, you need to collect the essential cables. It’s the power and USB cable that is required. Select the appropriate connection method such as Wi-Fii protected setup,Wireless LAN method and few more. For Canon image class Mf644cdw Setup instructions in detail, refer to the guidelines posted on our webpage https://www.all-printer-setup.com/canon-imageclass-mf644cdw-setup/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Overall review

I'm one of at least tens of thousands who have used Mixer because the Smite Pro League signed a deal. After over a year of watching as much SPL as I could, I have literally never used Mixer for anything else and here's why:

1. Stream quality is a constant battle: I can have Twitch open and playing 1080p 60fps with a YouTube video also streaming 1080p 60fps while ALSO downloading my steam updates. If I want to watch a Mixer stream I have to close almost everything and if I'm lucky it won't buffer too much at 1080p, but normally…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Network Settings for Printer setup

Choosing the Network settings from the control panel of your Brother printer is a cinch. Select “Wireless Setup Wizard” option using the control panel. Navigate to the “Settings” and move to the “Network” using the up or down arrow keys. Select “WLAN” and press “OK”. Then Select “Setup wizard” and press “OK”. Choose “OK” on the “Enable WLAN” window. Now your Brother printer will detect and list the available networks. Navigate to our web page https://www.brother-printer-customer-service.com/brother-hl-l2370dw-xl-wireless-setup/ to know more.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Office Interior Designers in Chennai

The goal of Office Interior Designers in Chennai is to improve the user experience by better managing the space available in the intervened environment. These improve the quality of life through design and decoration. False Ceiling Designs in Chennai also plays a vital role in Interior Designing.
    http://www.greenkalaminterior.com/office-interior-designers-in-chennai

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Methods To Install Canon imageCLASS Mf644cdw Wireless Setup

Canon imageCLASS Mf644cdw Driver can easily installed in two ways. first methods is can be installed using CD .the other way is download the driver and install it through the website.For more details and instruction visit our website https://www.all-printer-setup.com/canon-imageclass-mf644cdw-setup/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Steps To Setup Epson EcoTank ET-2760 Driver

Visit the official page of the Epson printer. select manual or driver setup and select driver to start download and install the driver software.Click on the download option to the file which is needed.Make sure that you have selected the updated version of the software .After the installation follow with the steps that appear on the screen for more details visit:https://www.all-printer-setup.com/epson-ecotank-et-2760-setup-and-driver/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Online Cake Delivery in Chennai

Baking is one of the happiest professions that serves a great hobby for many. With various baking methods and products, baking has also become easy. Also, order the cake online and make the day special.
    https://www.happiereturns.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Merchandise Idea

Hello my name is Jeff (haha the 21 jump street reference), on mixer I'm known as OldmanShadow. I'm a small time streamer but i have an idea for the mixer community and that it personalized/mixer para-cord bracelets, key-chains, or lanyards all hand made by me. I'm discussing with another company to have 3D printed tags for the bracelets to give it that personalize. I'm only just starting out trying to make in a larger scale but i wanted to bring this to the mixer community and try to give back to everyone in the community. Currently I've only been asking…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stable CCV tracking on Mixer

Is there any ways to make CCV stable for Mixer? I'm just saying this because 3rd party apps such as Streamlabs' All-Stars feature that have to rely on a stable CCV to gain points like a Ruby bonus or Gold bonus. Can you fix this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Harassment Policy Add On: Being Able To Report Users For Off Site Harassment/Stalking

I recently was communicating with staff about what my options were for (still active) users on Mixer who take the harassment off-site. It wasn't stated/wasn't clear that I had the option to collect evidence and bring a case to the security team.

When I searched the blogs and knowledgebase that option wasn't clearly stated either.

I suggest adding a little verbiage / making sure staff offer that option

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Embers with a Sub

With the end to the monetary spark patronage, in terms of spark goals translating to dollars, I heard the idea to continue to support partnered streamers without having to tip them would be to give embers to each viewer that subs. I would suggest 100 embers per sub. This would give a person who is a partnered streamer a sub, possibly 100 embers, and it would give someone like myself who wants to support the streamer and the platform a reason to continue to purchase embers. This would also mean the sparks and crystal goals still hold the value that…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Create Physical Stickers

Create physical stickers so people can promote Mixer or show off their favorite stickers in their everyday life

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New techniques to increase the number of viewers and views

I have techniques information to increase viewers, for submission to Mixer team.
    there is tow way for that.
    simple one: use techniques to make easy stream on Mixer and other techniques for increase viewers for Beginner Streamers and if mixer use the simple way: the live viewers increase to +100K.
    complicated one: need cooperate between Microsoft, Xbox and Mixer and this one had a lot of benefits, I will talk about benefits for Mixer: increase live viewers to +250K and maybe make Mixer number one, this way live streaming is one of its main components because: attract people to see…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base