Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Email notification to include who our sub payment is for..

Currently, when you subscribe to someone you get a receipt e-mail saying we were billed $5.99 for a Mixer subscription. It's very basic and doesn't include much information.

I would prefer if on the receipt e-mail we receive if it showed the person's name to whom we subbed to.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Push Notifications for Hosting

Most of the hidden gem streamers I have found have been through someone I follow hosting them.

With the above statement in mind, I would love to see push notifications for when a streamer (partnered or non partnered) hosts someone that has content they enjoy or thinks would be someone their community would enjoy.

The notification could say something as simple as:

(followed streamer) has started hosting (other streamer)!

This would help build up communities for smaller streamers (partnered and non partnered) by directing more active traffic to them through already established communities.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hosting notification.

Why doesnt it send out a notification when you're hosting somebody like it does when u go LIVE on WatchMixer that way even more love can be spread to the hostee (if thats a word)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Never getting notification

I feel as though when ever my favorite streamer goes live i never get notifications until half way through the stream. I know this is not just me because when ever i get the notification his view count jumps up by at least 50. say for example all 20K followers a streamer has get notified there would be a lot more then 50 people in a chat there should be at least over 100 to start out the stream. MIXER YOU NEED TO FIX THIS A.S.A.P

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mixer Notification Button!

Hello Mixer, I feel like Mixer should have a notification button like twitch has, so more people can join the stream more. Since Mixer notification is hard to set up it would stress-free a lot of popular and unpopular streamers. Thanks, Owen

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enable notification of achievements during transmission

During broadcasts in the mixer, we could not see the achievements jumping on the screen when the person unlocks them, I would like this to be possible, this would leave the most interactive broadcasts.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can mixer make a changeable count box the click on to check the notifications number levels from 10 per page to 1000 per page I hope someone

Can mixer make a changeable count box the click on to check the notifications number levels from 10 per page to 1000 per page I hope someone understands what I'm getting at

Attachment(s)
    20190209_191249.jpg

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hype Emote

Hey Guys, it would be cool to use the Xbox Emojis like XboxHype or the Xbox Ball to use in follower/subscriber/host notifications in Chat
    I hope u know what I mean
    Greets Chris/iSchiggy

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. *mobile* turning on one channel notification shouldnt enable "toggle all"

enabling any single channel note on the mobile app will enable "toggle all." after following anyone new, their notes will default to on. it would be nice if toggle all didnt get activated just because i turn on one note.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Live Notification

As far as I can tell right now, the notifications tells us when streamers that we follow sign on, but I don't know of any indication other than that telling me who is currently live. As of now if I am watching one stream, but want to know who else is streaming, I have to click Following, which removes me from the current stream, just to see who is live. Should be an icon not unlike the bell that I can quick glance to see who else is currently live.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show me first channels from my region and language

Show me first channels from my Region.

In all categories like, Featured, All Streamers and Up and Commig, show me first channels from my region and language.

For exemple: I'm from Brazil, then show me channels that speek portguese, channels from Brazil and Portugal

How long will we have to wait for this? This is a basic feature that should already have existed since the beginning.

Tks for read this.
    Lets make a better Mixer for all :D \o/

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. New chat notification sound: Duck Quack

I am relatively new to Mixer and I was amazed by when someone @'s me in chat, I get a neat little notification sound! I was wondering, if it could be possible to maybe get a nice and simple duck quack sound added to the options? Fun fact: Duck Quacks don't echo!

Thank you!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Discord go live message

Is it possible to have a flag on the go live announcement to include an @everyone or an @here in the message? Right now most of the time the automatic message gets sent, and the streamer or one of his moderators manualy sends a mention with an @here or @everyone.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Streaming status on Discord

Streaming status on Discord
    it's so cool that discord links with twitch and it says you are streaming and what you are streaming, beam needs that

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Removing notifications from unfollowed channels

Mixer, could you please instantly remove notifications from a channel that we unfollow

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make it possible to be notified when anyone starts broadcasting a game I'm following.

Of course, this requires that Mixer first implement the idea to allow users to follow games, and not just broadcasters. In addition, when users choose to be notified when anyone starts broadcasting a game that he/she is following, those users should have the same filters that are available in the game search box, such as "interactive only" (which would limit notifications such as users are only notified when someone starts *interactively* broadcasting the game in question).

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Front Page Notification

One of my biggest problems with the front page stuff is you aren't notified when you hit front page. I have seen large streamers hit front page and then go make food as they hit front page. If the font page pinged you like achievements or tags in another channel then the streamer would know if they were front page. This would allow for streamers to better use the time they have while they are on front page. And this would allow for the streamer to be extra aware and not let accidental mature content(cursing or smoking) to be shown…

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. polls

Bring back the poll notification sounds \o/ Polls are used for a ton of stuff in channels, and people lurk a lot and don't notice if a poll is going on without a sound attached to it.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Youtube Live Alert

Much like how Twitch has a small alert show up on your youtube channel that you are live, I'd love for Beam to have an alert on Youtube when I'm live.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Turn off mixer Notifications

Ability to disable notifications that are automatically posted to your activity feed after you end every stream PLEASE! I have clips getting kicked off my feed because of this. Should have been implemented day one devs!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base