Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search Bar on TOP.

Please change the search bar to the top, it is simply horrible in terms of usability to have a search bar so small and even more at the bottom, this greatly limits the search for new content, games and new streamers simply not are discovered, the search system also needs a lot of work not only in usability, ux, but also the search system.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. TO SEE HOW OFTEN EMOTES ARE USED

For Partnered Streamers they should have a section in their account that gives them an option to see how many times their Emotes are used. --It doesnt have to be exact numbers but it can list the emotes in categories by Most Used, Commonly Used, Least Used, Not Used. Those are just some ideas.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. the low latency box

Hello everyone

I would like to suggest a change on the screen which I watch live videos,

whenever I'm looking at a player and I'm going to another I have to go in and configure the low latency box,
    I personally do not care about the brakes and the low resolution of the transmissions,
    these settings could be tied to the proper settings of each in your account,
    this way it becomes clearer the will of each one and does not become dull every time you change the screen again have to clear the low latency setting.

Thank you to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. mobile

ELIMINATE /mobile REDIRECT on browser resize.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Session "About streamer" on streamer page

I'm struggling to do a decent layout on my About session and I believe that we can do this part better for streamers.

This session accept some HTML but it's VERY limitated. But the main problem is, when I'm using tables, the website just can't respond correctly. If I'm using one table with 2 colums and I'm using images (the same in this case), the table will try to be responsive, but besides that, it will distort the images incorrectly if the texts were different on both colums.

This page is the presentation of the streamer, should have more options…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. please add the option to change the quality, when one wants to see the live later or another day, because there are days that we see live ca

please add the option to change the quality, when one wants to see the live later or another day, because there are days that we see live can not, and we want to see it later, but because the quality in which you can see the video is very high, and those of us who do not have a good connection can not see it

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. option to remove games you see

I think a great option to have is block certain games Im not interested in seeing

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. HypeZone de League Of Legends

League of Legends si es verdad que tiene tiempo,pero no se esta explotando en Mixer como deberia, Twitch sigue estando top1/ top 3 en espectadores y en mixer no, hacer algo para apoyarlo, seria crear una hype zone, de partidas en promoci0on de todas las divisiones para ayudar o de partidas igual que fortnite y pugb, a punto o con posibilidad de ser ganadas! A mi me encanta la hypezone , veo hype zone de juegos que ni juego, pero lo veo interesante

------------

League of Legends if it is true that you have time, but it is not being…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add option to merge mixer create overlay into xbox one stream before stream from console

Recently used mixer create to stream from my tablet, tablet can use video and mic , dont have a webcam an headset on my xbox one when i stream from the console,. Is it possible to use mixer create to send video and mic sound from tablet to xbox one app before i stream from. Console ? Then use the mixer create app as the overlay to the stream

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Maintain Quality Setting Across Broadcasters as a Viewer

I'm on a metered connection and streaming at high bit rates has caused my ISP to charge me for going over my allotted bandwidth amount. As much I enjoy Mixer and specific broadcasters, when ISP's charge for going over bandwidth, I cannot continue to support Mixer.

Thus, I cannot stream at high quality and don't want to use Low Latency. I want to set the Quality to 160p and have it stick across all mixer broadcasters. I see Twitch has this functionality and it works splendidly.

Please, make the quality settings option stick at 160p (or whatever bit rate) chosen.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Streamlabs en consolas

Hola, me gustaría que mixer de consolas tuviera una interfaz como la de streamlabs ya que hay muchas personas que no disponemos de un PC para hacer eso y estar mirando el celular resulta algo fastidioso pero que sea una opción que se pueda personalizar cada cosa como: los followers, las vistas, etc...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Video Player Resolution Preferences

Taking into consideration that a lot of users do not have either a stable connection to the Mixer servers, or they aren't lucky enough to have an ISP with a stable internet connection, this idea focus on allowing the user to choose a preferable video-player resolution across the entire platform.

By allowing them to pick which resolution fits them best, this will allow users to enjoy streams without it constantly giving the warning to switch to a lower resolution.

If by any chance streams get automatically refreshed, this action would pick up on the resolution the user picked in their…

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Center images

Please add the option to center images in the profile section! Right now there's only the option of left or right and only text can be centered, that would be SOOOOOOOO HELPFUL !!!
    thanks!!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stream Video Quality

Don't know if anyone else is having the same problem as me but my Mixer streaming quality has gone down quite alot and now all my streams are really blurry. My streaming was fine 2 weeks ago my internet speeds haven't changed but my stream is really blurry yes i stream from Xbox but it was fine 2 weeks ago. Also when i jump onto someone who is affiliated to Mixer their streams seems to run smoothly and has no blur i feel like they get priority over others.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Language dependent Highlights are shown first!

Language dependent Highlights are shown first!

Only German channels should be displayed in the upper area.

depending on selected language!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bigger Emote Sizes

As a graphic designer I feel like the emote sizes are a bit small. I feel like 32x32 should be the right size to make an emote whilst 28x28 being a compromise, at the moment I believe that 24x24 is too small compared to other websites.

353 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Eu tentei de todas maneiras de colocar o site em Português, toda vez que eu tentei não funcionou PFV organizá-lo

I tried in all ways to put the site in Portuguese every time I tried it did not work PFV arrange it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Custom overlays

Custom overlays from sources such as tipeeestream or your own custom ones. Would be a lovely idea

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fullscreen + Chatbox

Fullscreen + Chatbox

With Fullscreen already being integrated and Theater Mode being in the roadmap, I'd suggest an option for the Fullcsreen-mode. To have Fullscreen + a little box where you can add Chat-Messages. Many streamers integrate Chat in the Livestream so you don't need to leave the fullscreen to read it. A little input box at a corner of the screen would barely overlap with the stream but give the possibilty to communicate with the Stream without leaving the Fullscreen Mode.

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Xbox Interface Transparency

On Xbox one the Chat window is transparent, but below that is the viewer count bar. This should also have an option to be transparent or remove the entire window completely. Some games need the entire screen visible while others would do great with the entire window being transparent. I LOVE this feature, it makes streaming on console much smoother, but it could use a couple of minor tweaks. Thank you and keep up the great work!

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base