Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Do not switch to mobile based on Viewport size

Streams automatically changed to the mobile page if loaded/reloaded when the viewport's vertical > horizontal size. It should only change to mobile based on user agent. Another solution is to keep the original behavior but add a link to switch versions on the fly. Preferably using responsive design to avoid a page load and interrupt the stream.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Periodic Refresh of Player.me Game Database

I'd like to see Mixer's integration with Player.me include periodic refreshes of the database. The reason for this is that since Player.me largely relies on the community manually submitting games, I've come across a few titles that have things like typos in them or which are initially lacking the icon that goes with the game or even worse, duplicates. I diligently submit corrections and updates when I see this and Player.me does approve them but the changes never reflect on the Mixer end. It appears that once Mixer detects a new game in their database, it pulls it down once…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make it easier that I can use other services like youtube and twitch

This feature is way too hard for me to use.Playstation broadcasting is so easy.This also not very user friendly feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Average Viewers Analytics

I would like to see something added to the UI for Analytics that shows average number of viewers per broadcast within a chosen timeframe, so channel owners can see trends and measure channel health/growth.

Example:

I choose the entire month of February 2018

Analytics will tell me that for all the streams that month, the average viewer count was X, based on the number of concurrent viewers at any given time.

I feel that is MUCH more meaningful than just simply seeing number of views/total views, or having to try and ascertain it.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I'm having trouble with live at Costreaming!

I can not put the stream in normal mode! What would it be like to be watching a single stream.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Channel Description Images From PC

At the moment there is only an option to upload images into your channel description by linking to a URL where the image is. I would like to be able to just upload an image straight from my PC, allowing you to create custom headers, schedules etc and easily add them.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Optimize your site to consume less RAM and CPU

Many new users drop out of the Mixer because it is much heavier to be able to load content compared to other platforms, so the Mixer team should improve CPU and RAM consumption or provide options to do the same (options for taking animations / effects of the website)

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pause Stream with Spacebar

While watching a recorded stream it should be able to pause a video with pressing the space bar

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Search bar

With the new Anniversary update to Mixer which is a great step forward there should be a search bar at the top Home page, maybe next to the More option. I feel as though it should have a drop down menu to select what category to search for with Games being the default one. It would help greatly with other games besides the Top Games being discovered.

Just seems like a basic feature that should always be there.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. An idea for Mixplay Button Configuration

Instead of Mixplay Buttons being in a pop-up bubble, I purpose the idea of the optional ability to make the buttons always present on the side of the Video Output.
    A friend also suggested the idea of the option also allowing it to push the video feed to the side. This was my initial idea in case the video feed takes more space than would allow the buttons to... be there, but he suggested to make it an option even in usual circumstances. His suggestion is attached, as well as in the Imgur gallery linked below.

In this imgur gallery…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. opera

Hi
    mixer doesnt work properly on the oper brownser, u guys should look at it

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. option to deactivate skills and other animations flying around as a viewer

I would love to get an option to deactivate any of those animations/pics in chat as an viewer, because of those animations it starts to lag for me. And on my aging phone I can't watch at all anymore, because it goes down to 1-5fps when those sparks-animations fly in.
    This is especially in big streams like from the trueachievement guys when there were 2 million sparks spend in less than 1 hour.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Default button for preferences and share text!

I accidentally cleared the boxes in preferences and share text once so I would defiantly like to have a default button added in settings so this won't be an issue for anyone at all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mixer Pro Free Trial

I think a Great way to promote mixer and to bring in more consumers would be to offer a 7 - 14 day free mixer pro trial to whomever achieves a certain spark amount. or just give the trials away for free but only wake it that there can be only one trial per user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Page Rendering Issue

Currently the bottom portion of any stream fails to render. Everything below mixplay is unavailable in chrome on linux. I'm sure you guys dont give a flying F but just figured you should know.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. preferred viewing quality setting

Every time I go to a stream it tries to load in 1080p, which is near impossible on my potato interwebs, and I can't change quality until after it loads in 1080p. A setting that tries to load at a users preferred viewing quality setting, or if that quality doesn't exist for a stream, then use the next closest quality. Might be handy. I know it would be for me.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Following and Unfollowing

I think there should be a new feature added to Mixer that saves a lot of people. When you accidentally click unfollow, it does not warn you that you unfollowed. So I think that when you unfollow, a pop up box would appear that says, "Are you sure you want to unfollow (person)?" Then it would give the option of yay or nay. A lot of people have suffered from this with one of my friends being an OG follower of a stream and he accidentally unfollowed.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Unfollow suspended accounts

I am trying to clean up my follow list (who I am following) and I don't see a way to unfollow somebody who is suspended. I click on their link in my following list and all I see is that they are suspended, but there is NO option to unfollow them. Now they are just NOISE in my following list and I will have to go BACK through my list and clean those up.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Volume control resolution

I've read the changelog "Mixer Changelog 11/7/2018" and think that since then the volume control has lost it's sort of unlimited steps. (Like going from floating steps to integers) It may be controllable by the keyboard now but the resolution is too low. I usually set the volume really close to zero as my overall system volume is very high for other software. It is not possible right now to set the volume low enough for this.

I may be alone with this as nobody else posted this issue yet. "Volume bar and hotkeys" is a similar issue but with…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Name Timer

Mixer should add something like a Timer/Countdown for When you are Able to Change your Name Again

-TrickedPuppet42

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base