Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable Past Streams by Default (or include a notice and a link on the Past Streams page)

It would be nice if any of the following were true:
    1. Past Streams are activated by default
    1. the Past Streams tab is invisible unless recordings exist and the settings are configured correctly
    2. the Past Streams tab mentions anything about that feature not being activated, or a link to the settings page, or really *any* indication that this feature which is pretty commonly used on other streaming sites is not enabled by default

This was a poor UI design choice and presents a poor user experience. I signed up to Mixer because it's the default streaming site on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hide recommended streams

On the Xbox one dashboard on the mixer tab I want the option to hide certain games since all recommended streams are apex, fortnite and pbug and I hate these games and every time I visit the mixer tab I'm reminded how much i hate them! I hope there be a option added to the Xbox mixer tab to hide the games you don't wanna see !!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. default streamer

Hi,

Whenever I open Mixer I instantly get the same streamer on the Homepage featured carousel (KaribouCanadien). I've tried force quitting and opening up the XBox App over and over again with the same result

Each time it's the same streamer showing up on, and being featured. It happens also when he's not even online, because he leaves it broadcasting replays 24h, so I get him all the time, day or night
    Meaning, when I open Mixer, I immediately get him - and usually screaming out loud on my living room - do you see how this can become very…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Xbox "Broadcast Everything" Feature

Hey, on the Xbox One there was an option about a month ago under the name of "broadcast everything", I assume you already know what it does, but it was the option to stream the home menu, and to not pause the stream when changing games.

It could be used to stream off of the "One Guide" app, which was awesome because it could allow to stream things such as the Nintendo Switch, Xbox 360, or PS3 (anything with an HDMI essentially). I sincerly hope that you guys bring the feature back since it was a way to make streaming…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Follow All Button in Costreams

It would be great to have a "Follow All" button on Costreams that would allow a viewer to follow all the streamers who are currently in the costream. User's would still be able to hover over a streamer's profile picture and follow an individual streamer.

345 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. allow for option to disable force mobile browser on pc

it's nice and quick in all but when you have a small tv the size of Proscan (1360x768) it changes it to mobile version if you reduce width by at lest 2/3 of the screen.. so i can only have the browser full screen if i want to see chat on the right side

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Subscriptions

Very good day, I decided to create this post and make this message to see if there is any option to consider the implementation in the near future the possibility of giving away subscriptions to other users of a channel in which this option is available, similar to the option that is already available from mixer pro, in addition to being able to also add the option, if it is possible, to be able to subscribe immediately to a channel for a longer period of time, something like a subscription for 3 and 6 months, in addition to the base…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Getting Rid of Mobile Redirect on Browser

As of right now, if you go to a Mixer channel in a browser window that is not full screen (i.e if you have your browser window on one half of your screen and a different application on the other half), it will automatically redirect to /mobile. This can be frustrating as it changes the layout of the page and gets rid of channel description and regular site navigation (you just see the video and chat below.)

There's no need for this to be a feature on desktop browsers as I'd wager most people viewing from a browser would like…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. CO-Stream auto end.

when in a Co-Stream if one member of the stream goes offline or ends the stream the Co-Stream should automatically end. i have found great irritation with this not being the case as i can find no way to remove the "Streamername is offline" screen thus leaving me with the only stream i want to watch being half the size i want without having to put them into full screen.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would love to be able to follow a specific game

I would love to follow a specific game like I can follow a streamer

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sparks

Have a shop where we can buy custom emojjis and custom wallpapers with our sparks? Maybe also have it so we can upload our own wallpapers for a price of sparks?

111 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pause Screen Wallpaper Edit for Mixer on Xbox

My idea- Be able to change the background on the stream, for when you pause or change games. This is Xbox Mixer exclusive obviuosly. But when you pause the stream you get the blue living room with a couch and cat clock, it would be nice to change this to a custom wallpaper users could create and upload, just like the wallpaper for when you are offline.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. statistik

It woud be Great to see a Statistic Site to see how many Germans Daily on the Site or all other Countrys i think thats great for all new Viewers or new Streamer to see is it worth it or not for the Streamer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. MixPlay & Chat share space (PC)

On mobile devices, MixPlay and Chat share space.
    Why not on the PC?
    It could be an additional optional way.

PS: The page design is just a own creation.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. player

could have a pop-out player is having a chat mode only and the Live Player

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fading Interface

When you stream on PS4 using Twitch, one of the neat features it has is the overlay interface fades away & doesn’t remain on the screen. I DO LOVE that when you stream on Mixer through your Xbox One that you can move the overlay to different positions on the screen but sometimes I just want it to fade away. It can be distracting and obstructive when your trying to focus on the game. I really like the route Twitch/Playstation went with this on their platform & would love to see Mixer give this as an option as well. Thanks…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. language filter (default)

I like the idea of having the language settings on the top bar (great addition). Please also add that the selected language is "default" set in the filter so it would be easier to directly find any channel/stream on my language. :)

I hope you know what I mean. Thanks in advance and keep up the great work. <3

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Gamepad Display (Button Map)

I think it's really fascinating to watch how quickly speedrunners can tap and move buttons. It would be cool to see a display for Xbox/Win10 games using the Xbox gamepad showing which buttons are being pushed while the person plays. I see it as an option to show a small Xbox gamepad on-stream but it'd be sent directly from the Xbox so it is actually part of the video stream and not an add-on. There are OBS plugins that do this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Pre-Autgorized Music

Within the app you would find a selection called "Music" giving the user a wide option of hundreds of pre-authorized songs that you the creator of Mixer would allow us to use. I personally know that there are hundreds of thousands of non copy righted songs out there that creators make for the soul prupose of content makers to use because of them not having the funding to purchace rights. Within the selection of songs you the owners of Mixer would give credit to the makers allowing their content to grow. This is where the fun comes in, You can…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option to configure the video settings for all streams

My suggestion is to add a option or a collection of options in the user settings to specificate the best video stream options for all channels.
    eg.: Your Network > Prefered settings > Chose the quality (1080p or 900p or 720p etc), enable Low Latency, enable Audio Only - and more options.
    This option is applied to every live stream that you will watch, overlapping the default settings.

For comparison, the Twitch remember the settings in the first stream and keeps them to all future streams. My suggestion is some like that.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base