Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mejor Sistema de Búsqueda

Estaría bien que el sistema de búsqueda fuese mejor. Llevo en mixer un tiempo y me encanta. Lo único que falla es eso. Gracias por su atención.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Emotes

Emotes for Mixer, it would a great idea if the emotes on Mixer were Bigger, separated for example if you are a sub on any channel, the emotes show separated from the rest, not bigger as a sticker but something more visible for all of us, I can barely see the emotes on the chat, plus it will give to all those artist a chance to work for commission and to offer to our subscribers special and beautiful emotes for our channels

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make the play button on mobile bigger

The play button for mobile particularly iPhone is really small it needs to be double the size

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. PIP support and split view bug fixes for iOS iPad app

Picture in picture support is needed similar to the twitch app on iPad. Split view causes user interface bugs with chat.
    Otherwise the potential is there!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. new interface on pc

improve pc interface

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Dropdown To Following Link

This a request to add a drop down to the following link at the top to view the users followers without needing to leave the current channel you are watching. This would assist in the user to see if they want to leave the currently viewing channel or stay. The channels should be ordered by view count or other methods that could be edited by the user (ie. most viewers, subscribed on top, users most watched on top, etc)

As a sub-idea, make the drop down menu refreshable on every click, so that needing to refresh the page to view…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Button interface for quality on RETRANSMISION

Hello, how is my name Jaciel Gonzalez, I transmit on occasions and then watch my games, unfortunately I do not have high-end devices and thus be able to watch the videos in a fluid way, I know that you also have to see the intensity of my internet but I have a Very good idea to solve that.
    In the transmissions one can modify the quality of transmission something that is very good when your internet is bad.
    In the broadcasts we don't have that button, please ask them to add that option to be able to watch the broadcasts…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Streams search: Save Language

Hello,

it would be nice when the language i choose would be saved for my account.

When i am looking for a new game i have to change the language to german, everytime.

And it would be nice to choose more languages, like german & english for me and save this option.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Volume slider should be on the left

Volume slider should be on the left like every other video service.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. UI

Change the UI to be more slick and less chunky – making it more user-friendly and more inviting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. i cant see a follow button on browser

I think that the browser need better access to follow and subs cause i dont see a follow button

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Change UI Scale to Improve Viewability

Currently the default scale is too large overall and it causes some elements to move away from what i would consider to be their natural place on the screen and causes too much padding to happen.

I believe the overall viewability of Mixer is greatly improved by simply zooming out 20%, which puts several elements in their natural position.

There are 2 screenshots for comparison.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Homepage Updates & Better Search Features

The Mixer front page needs more remodeling. I love the new mixer partner spotlight for the best creators on Mixer right underneath the featured streams, but having a place right under the partners, or even at the very top of the homepage, that has a list of everyone who is currently live that the person already follows, would be handy. Rather than having to navigate to another tab, the user can click on streamers they already like and support right from the homepage on mobile, tablet, xbox, or pc.

I would also like to see a better search feature. Right…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Scrolling Titles When Hovered over Stream Preview

Some titles are very long. When i hover over a stream preview I wish it would scroll so i can read the entire title. That or allow for a tooltip when i put my cursor over a title so I can see the entire thing that way (if scroll is not liked/supported).

https://i.gyazo.com/477db07d29cf979afee7b8d43364d8ac.jpg

This is a screenshot of a couple of longer titles.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Reset Player

A button for resetting the video player to remove the extra buffer to the stream after lags on client side.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hypezone

Please bring hypezone back to the home screen on mixer. I enjoy watching hypezone especially for apex legends and it seems to have less viewers since it was removed from the home screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Website redesign

Website redesign

The interface of the site at the moment looks too cumbersome.
    When you go to the broadcast panel, another window opens, then you have to go back.
    To see who of those for whom I follow is streaming, you need to go to another tab or scroll down through the recommended, partners and " top games"
    To quickly find the desired game or streamer, you need to go to the tab "games" or "browse" and there is already an input field.
    Anyway, thanks for your work)
    Mixer is a good platform

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. time zones

Mixer should create a scheduling feature for the about section of a channel.
    streamers enter their time zone and the times they stream, like "21:00 - 00:00 CEST Monday - Fridays" and then this scheduling feature automatically converts these times to the viewers time zone. so they know when to watch. because for example German time doesnt mean anything to you when you are in america!
    This could have a big impact on building a viewerbase, because on my channel ( https://mixer.com/SilasTV ) i am from germany and i tell them the times im on, most people dont know what…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Filtering Games Out From Front-page

I feel like there should be a filter option to remove certain games from the front-page so that it is easier to discover new streamers / games you wouldn’t really see. For example I would like the ability to hide fortnite and Pubg streams. I feel this would both benefit the viewer and streamer in terms of discovery.

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Good quality Emotes are needed, like twitch

Good quality Emotes are needed, like twitch emotes. One reason twitch is successful is because it creates communities, the chat is just as important as the stream at times, and a major part of the chat expression is the emotes.. for example Kappa, kreygasm, peepohappy etc... chat uses emotes to express ideas, and to create humour. Simple if you don't have as good emotes as twitch then you will never overtake twitch. You need emotes that express, and create humour.. these emotes are free, and you need all the bttv emotes like all the pepe and peepo emotes, gachi emotes..…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base