Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Some Chinese translations are wrong

社交 is a noun, describe one's society
    We do not say something like "We are social". I suggest u guys to go with "Our social media(我們的社交媒體)". It doesn't sound as cool, but it definitely is weird to say 我們是社交.

If u guys insist on "We are social": 我們是社交的 is pretty much it.Still weird tho

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Green screen support for Xbox One

There should be green screen support for streaming/broadcasting on Mixer.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Mixer switches to the mobile layout when the browser windows is resized

mixer changes the layout to the mobile one when resized to a small window and i don't want that to happen

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Exclude, Saves, Console, & Genre filter options!

Mixer has finally added more filters to help us view channels we wish to watch, but there is no such thing as too little filters or filter options. We currently have Filters for Partner, FTL, Interactive (the different types of interactive), ratings(audience), language, and co-streams.

Here are previously suggested filters not added from my last feedback and more!

1.Exclude:
    Let's talk about the ability to exclude games or game types, steam has this functionality and it's amazing. When you do NOT want them recommending games of genres you don't want to play, you can exclude them. I think this would…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Intergration of QuestMode with Mixer

Ive Been Invited To Supportive Creators @supcreators
    they work with a Quest Mode Mostly twitch atm
    Lets bring it To MixerFAM <3

-You can play games to earn free subs/Quest Points
    -Daily Quests
    -Get highscores Earn Prizes
    -BitBoss damage
    -Support the stream all at the same time

No need for TIP!!! just check it out <3
    https://gather.operaevent.co/bosstips/rngesus_bk

Check New Quest Mode TAB top right aswell

RNG out o/

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. In ChannelOne hosted streams, show the title of the game next to the broadcasters name.

When ChannelOne hosts a stream, at the top it says "(streamer) is being hosted by ChannelOne." I think it would be a nice QoL change to also add what game they are playing to that. I'd like to see what game is being played without having to leave Channel One and go to their stream.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. arabic language

hi guys .. your platform is great the ideas on it is awesome , but for me and more like me need arabic language i think it should be supported since there are so many who speak this language

i hope that this paltform grows rapidly and also support my language in the same time :)
    thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Shift progression badge to the left of a streamer's name in chat

Would be a nice QOL update to see the progression badge shift to the space before a viewer's name in chat. This would be much visually neater than it is now, where it's to the right of a name, and as such is not aligned neatly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Screen

A screen option to see the streams in fullscreen with the chat, and also work with the coop stream, in that case the streams arranged like we see in FPS coop multiplayer games one screen above the other with the chat in right side.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. bandwidth

Mixer uses a lot of bandwidth, both on XBox/PC and mobile phone. When a streamer resets the stream during broadcast hours, it defaults to the highest settings. This occurs even when those settings have been set to their lowest values. I have monitored the data usage using network tools.

If I don't limit Mixer (FTL off, Audio Only on), it's not uncommon for it to use 3GB of data within an hour while only watching one stream. This happens both on XBox/PC and on mobile.

On XBox/PC, I have Comcast/Xfinity. They impose a data cap of 1TB. Using Mixer with…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. hypezone full screen

Allow HypeZone to remain full screen when switching between hosted streamers. It is annoying that I have to hit the full screen button between streamers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Horizontal Skills Menu

Make the Skills menu a horizontal bar below the game name and above the streamer name. then allow the menu to remain open for quick access to skills.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Turn Stream Saving On as Default

Please change the default setting to SAVE EVERY STREAM and DO NOT change it back to default without at least a warning letting the streamer know that the stream is not being saved. Today is the 7th time your streaming service has deleted a prolonged stream I was conducting. I have lost the 2 hours of today that I spent using your service, thinking my stream settings were the same as I had left them. Lo and behold it had reset back to Do Not Save streams. Its really rather pathetic to me that I have to raise this as…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make the Channel description area more dynamic

As an artist that has created several stream layouts for friends on Mixer I would really like to see something more added to the description area to give us a bit more creative freedom.

Currently, we have very limited tools to create good content for these description areas, and for some, they settle for “good enough” because it is hard for them to figure out. I have had to help a few people tweak images to make them look decent and it requires some secret HTML/CSS magic that can be buggy at times.

Several streamers add graphics to their description…

87 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Hmmm, the numbers for fan progression levels are so small, its rly hard to read them with a 1440p resolution monitor/tv. Size increase bar

Hmm, hello all, <3

The numbers for fan progression levels are so small, its rly hard to read them with a 1440p resolution monitor/tv. perhaps a little meter/bar that I can use to resize the numbers in the fan progression so that users with larger/smaller monitors/tv's don't have to use their browser zoom in feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In chat badge for original beam community members

I think original beam community members should have their badge displayed in chat as well, because the badges are currently shown in the channel page, but I believe that most of users who have it, including me, are viewers and if you do not stream nobody sees it. What's the point of having it, but hidden from everyone?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. info panels on all platforms not just desktop

make it so you can view a streamers info box/panel on all platforms not just desktop e.g. Xbox/mobile and any other viewing platforms mixer supports in the future e.g. chrome cast amazon fire or i don't think would happen Microsoft's biggest competitor Apple (TV)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Feature Carousel Rework

Instead of the featured carousel working as is now , it should be vertical . Currently most users will not swipe or click left/right making anything other than the front center to be pointless.

If it was a vertical list of featured creators instead then the odds of being clicked on goes up since it’s just a simple scroll down once or twice to see all of the featured creators.

The current version is pointless.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. screen size

Besides having full screen, can we also have something like theater size? Being able to make the screen bigger without having to go into full screen.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enable Past Streams by Default (or include a notice and a link on the Past Streams page)

It would be nice if any of the following were true:
    1. Past Streams are activated by default
    1. the Past Streams tab is invisible unless recordings exist and the settings are configured correctly
    2. the Past Streams tab mentions anything about that feature not being activated, or a link to the settings page, or really *any* indication that this feature which is pretty commonly used on other streaming sites is not enabled by default

This was a poor UI design choice and presents a poor user experience. I signed up to Mixer because it's the default streaming site on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base