Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. settings quit stream

when changing the size of the window to be lower than 1200px (the resolution you have decided is mobiles and tablets), you can still watch/hear the stream while being in your settings, problem is that you have to maximize (on mobile and tablet you can't) to be able to exit the settings without exiting the stream.
    even on mobile, I think it would be beneficial if it didn't quit the stream every time you were changing the settings, and leaving settings menu.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Rearranging Streams in Costreams

Let the user rearrange the streams (like above each other, instead of beside) for better viewability (in narrower browser windows).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Keep sound of stream you watched before Costream

When watching one streamer who joins a costream, the sound gets muted and you get the sound from the host streamer.
    But I think it would be better if it would keep the sound from the streamer you watched and mute the others.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. HypeZone to include a channel description preview option.

An option to view the channel description of the channel currently featured on the HypeZone. Sort of like you can switch between the HypeZone chat and the channel chat, same thing for the channel description boxes streamers have.That way viewers can see more about the channel they're looking at without leaving HypeZone and have more incentive to follow the streamer if they see something they like.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Camera size

Since the new xbox update the webcam has become way smaller meaning my audience can not see me on the stream the camera size is the size of an ant pretty much. I Believe that mixer need to make available different webcam sizes because some one with bad sight definely won't see me streaming in the top corning as the new camera is tiny.

Images bellow old camera to new one (sorry old one is YouTube only reference image I had of the sizes)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. VR chat overlay

I really want to stream some VR games, but I can't as there is no way for me to read chat. An external application that put Mixer chat in a layer in my Rift would have been really nice.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hey there. I’m having an issue and on my iPad, where I can’t click the “follow” button as the hit-box is too small for my gigantic digits. I

I’m having an issue and on my iPad, where I can’t click the “follow” button as the hit-box is too small for my gigantic digits. Is there any chance you may increase the size of it?
    I mean I’m tapping furiously at the Follow button and it’s not changing or registering.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. On the norwegian

In the Norwegian translation, instead of having what you have for All Streamers, I'd rather just put Alle streamere because that's what we say.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Show a full list of live streams in the following tab

Show a full list of live streams in the following tab. I should be able to go to any of the streamers I follow without having to hut show all and then scroll down to the stream.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Portrait screen layout

Add support for Portrait screens. Many of the website sections look strange and inconsistent in a portrait orientation.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Rating search facet so that users can filter for channels

Rating search facet so that users can filter for channels.

This is super beneficial for under 18s and streams that host particular ratings can spend less time finding like-minded rated channels.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bigger/more obvious loading symbol for changing between streams

On the home page, at the top, when switching streams, and when on a full stream page when switching streams through notifications:

The entire page does NOT reload and the previous stream continues playing until the new stream loads, (That is a cool effect and should stay), however, it is hard to know anything happened to the video feed. It looks like it is broken, (which seems very valid, considering past bugs), if you ignore the rather hard to see loading sign in the top right corner which looks like the video stream you are seeing is buffering, and not…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Settings to disable "Link X account"

We constantly get that annoying nagging popup "requesting" us to link our Microsoft account and it's bordering harrasment.

In our interface settings on Mixer, there are a number of buttons that allow us to link miscellaneous accounts to our Mixer profile, but there are no options to prevent such nagging popups from showing for us that don't want to link any of our other accounts to Mixer - or for those who simply don't have any of these other accounts.

I suggest you add proper settings to our Mixer settings interface to properly allow us to configure our way out…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Replacing or Deleting Social Profiles

I accidentally added my YouTube channel to my Social Profiles and it was wrong. There is no way to delete or replace it. (Or it's just very unclear.)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make it so ticket submissions dont make you leave page.

I would like to not either have to open the ticket system in a new page or leave the stream I am in to submit a ticket. It feels like I am being punished for reporting bugs.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Have the cookie statement write a cookie to remember our choice

The cookie statement is an EU directive and only requires the statement to be shown, if the page makes use of third party cookies outside the realm of the site itself. The directive does not prevent the statement display from writing a cookie remembering our choice in the matter (whether we closed and accepted or rejected the cookie policies).
    I suggest you add a cookie storage and check to the cookie statement bar, that remembers what we chose to do the last time and let the cookie time-out after 6 months. Don't update the cookie every time we visit, as…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Option for veiwers to make their own costream

I have two favorite streamers Tango Tech and ImpulseSV who stream at the same time with their friends and each other but they do not like to Co-Stream so I would like an option in mixer to do a multi-stream as the one they give will not let me sign in to be able to chat :( maybe you could talk to the multi-stream site and make their service more integrative or implement some of their ideas into mixer cause:

1. it would make it more fun on several games watching multi angles
    2. the ability to stop co-streams when…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. FTL on only if connection and perfomance is good enough

Pls let decet if performance and connection is good enough for the viewer and set FTL related to it.

Again a friend had a bad start with Mixer because of bad perfomance with FTL on his PC. I needed to tell him to deactivate FTL and then he had a smoother stream but was about 2 minutes after.
    Sad to show ppl a new alternate to twitch and they leave because FTL causes problem on their systems.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base