Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. multstream overlay

I m looking for a extension w overlay where I can add mores "streams"... multiple cams (ambient/external cam, mouse cam, cel NDI cam, gopro/wifi cam etc), multiple audio tracks (spotify - open that playlist and pause real time audio stream - and/or open lyrics for that song) etc, multiple dynamic popup/rollout overlays (sponsor/social media link, functional chat at full screen view, link to youtube highlight video, replay - open main stream 15s before in small overlay window, skype video/ discord audio call etc).

Mixer has ~7000 upolad "limit" and most of streamers hasn't 1 ~high-end pc to stream some games…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Blizzard Stream Ablility

As Blizzard as started to add many games to their service Battle.net, I believe it would be a beneficial idea to have a Mixer Stream option incorporated into the launch system.
    As Blizzard begins to adds more games (Destiny 2, Black Ops 4) to their list of playable games through Battle.net, having the option to stream on Mixer through Battle.net would be awesome. Would give people the ability to stream an Blizzard game along with any Activision game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. More versatile Search Parameters

Search parameters refined. State, province, region, country, hamlet, borough, town etc. Example: I live on the Western Hemisphere, but my stream schedule doesn't attract Western Hemisphere viewers, but would attract EU viewers. I want to find streamers that live in Scotland, so I should be able to search for Scotland and have all the streamers from Scotland appear in my search results. thus allowing me to refine my search by perusing the results looking for specific interests. In other words make the search parameters more versatile.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add the posibility to upload pre recorded videos

Add the posibility to uplead a pre corded video

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Battle.net Tab

As Battle.net begins to add more and more Activision game to the Battl.net launcher it's safe to say that Streaming should also be added. As of this moment Battle.net does allow Streaming but only too Facebook.
    Would be nice to have a Stream option for Battle.net to Stream not only Blizzard Games easier but also to Stream newly added Activision games as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ;)))

Хочешь узнать? Спроси меня как.… Ошибка а программе?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Search By Schedule - Input Schedule

Streamers would be able to post their schedule in their settings.

These schedules would then be searchable by users by looking for streams that are normally on during those hours. This will make looking for streamers that fit people's lives much easier.

For Example: I want to work out in the morning Monday-Wednesday around 6 AM and hang out in a stream during that workout for an hour every day. This always took a bit of grunt work due to having to search through streams and maybe get lucky finding one that would stream EVERY Monday - Wednesday.
    This filter…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix video on top and left

On the left side of the video has a small gap, due to the responsive model (Responsive Web Design), however it is damaging the layout of the entire site - in my opinion.
    I believe that responsive(Responsive Web Design) should be done only from left to right and top to bottom, leaving the top and the left side fixed on layout.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Discord roles/channel fix

Basically we need a way to scroll thru channels/roles if your server has alot of them

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. oauth redirect_uri

In app creation there is no field to add redirect_uri, and the 'default' always fail.

SUGGESTION: Add redirect_uri field to app details at oauth2 details (key, secret)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Up and coming

The up-and-coming list make it so that it cuts off at 500 followers

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. COULD YOU DEVELOP BATTELZONE 5 PLEASE??

COULD YOU DEVELOP BATTELZONE 5 PLEASE??

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Is there a way to fix the notifications

Is there a way to fix this notification hub the way the old beam did showing the following and follower numbers faster takes up to 3 days now to check the following numbers I have to do it at least once a week leaving my computer on overnight just to get the number of followings

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Broadcast API Object

I have been developing some stream statistics to show on a sign-off scene as part of a regular stream. Currently, I have no easy, non-oauth method of getting the start/stop times of the current/previous broadcast. I mention oauth specifically because the browser plugin for OBS/XSplit does not support mouse/keyboard interactions and therefore cannot do oauth.

There was some great support provided by Richard Fox from the Developer Ecosystem team but we were unable to come to a suitable solution for my use-case.

I believe the easiest path forward would be to create a more robust Broadcast object in the API.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New emoticons not unlocked with sparks as it says on the website

It says on the site use your sparks to unlock new emoticons?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remove cached images from Mixer when removed from streamer page

It seems that the suggested course of action for adding images to our streamer bios is to use imgur. This seems to be because imgur uses a different URL for each image, even if it is the same image uploaded multiple times. This 'ensures' that the image is displayed 'correctly'.

What this shows me is that Mixer caches each image that's uploaded, so if you end up modifying the image and reuploading it with the same file name, it detects that name already in existence and uses that cached version instead of the new one.

I think caching an image…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. API | Teams Search Endpoint

As there is a search endpoint for both users and channels endpoint. Can we get one for teams to?

This wold be useful for developers to hook into and lookup teams and for Beam to also support this.

It wold be nice to see it under /teams/search . This should not take long to impotent.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. host

Can 3rd party apps finally pull proper host numbers yet?
    This has been requested by so many people and apps, for so long, its about time this is a thing....
    If it already is, please tell me how, if it isn't, this should have been a thing already

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. add channel:host:self scope

Hi, I'm working on a website for a broadcaster, it has a way to login with Beam OAuth, so people can do a bunch of things on the site, including HOST from the stream page, the issue is, as it is at the moment it requires the `channel:update:self` scope, which is not the best of scopes to use for a streamer's website, as this obviously gives the site access to update the logged in users channel settings, but as it stands right now this is the only way I can add a host button, would be nice to have a…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Private FTL Server

One of the features that I've been itching for is the ability to host an FTL ingest server on a private network. Currently, I run my own streaming equipment for a private steam setup (friends and family), and the latency introduced by the current standard protocols (RTMP, HLS, etc.) is a nuisance. Would it be possible to see a standalone (or plugin, similar to nginx-rtmp-module) stream server? I've asked this a few times, and received conflicting answers on it. The FTL protocol is extremely exciting for someone like myself, but without a server-side offering, it's effectively useless to me.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base