Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Complete removal of Banned viewers / subs / donors / etc.

What I mean is safer & happier Communities.

Litterly Can't watch watch | Can't Find Stream | Can't share | Can't make new account to watch etc.

Streamer nows has peace of mind after banning someone ( or a mod )

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Started  ·  Amelia Carter responded

Valid points all the way around here. Troll management is a very tricky area, because it’s not always as simple as we’d like it to be. But we’ve got most of these things planned and being created now, you should see them in August. And we are carefully researching a few more tools to help make our streams as safe as possible. I’m marking this suggestion as “started” because most of what’s being asked here is already WIP (see: https://forums.beam.pro/topic/1223/changelog-month-of-july-wip). But the improvements will not stop with this update, we’ve got more coming. Thanks for your patience!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base