Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Aoto host list

I theik u shood add a aoto host list to ppl channels so they can add there favourite streamers

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Destiny 2 Hypezone

With the new gambit game mode coming to destiny 2 with the launch of forsaken, I see an amazing opportunity to support a hypezone dedicated to the gamemode itself and other destiny 2 competitive events. Within gambit, the structure could work well with the spawns of the prime evils and the progression bars within the mode.

If any other community members have ideas on how to make a destiny 2 hype zone successful, I would love to hear your ideas!

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a milestone before partner

I was wondering if you could have a milestone before partner that only unlocks custom emotes and stickers but doesn't unlock other stuff and then the partner is when you get everything and I don't know who to contact with this question so could you point me in the right direction

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. additional growth sources

mixer should add things like game integrations (microsoft, you OWN obsidian, why is there a "twitch plays outer worlds"??) (borderlands 3 was a greatly missed opportunity, so many reviewers have praised the twitch integration), discord integration, different service integrations (streamelements, bots, I don't know, something along those lines), different apps, for switch should be the first priority becuase there's not twitch app there yet, then add roku, chromecast, I don't know what else is there. if you're gonna buy more streamers, get people from niches, animeman, superbutterbuns, jollywangcore, upisnotjump, jericho, etc, people with youtube carriers as well as twitch carriers.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Creating groups or clans

I like the idea of Teams though I don't really understand it well. I want to add a similar idea I have.

I think it would be cool if streamers could create clans or groups maybe. It will be similar to discord where there is a rank hierarchy. The person that created the clan will be all the way at the top with the highest amount of permissions and they can customize the clan. They can add admins or mods.

Streamers and viewers can join. Maybe there could be a leveling system in clans which increases their clan ranking.

I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Anonymous Channel Feedback

I would like to see an option to have an anonymous feedback for channels that viewers can submit honest reviews to help creators become better broadcasters. An option that could be toggled on or off if the streamer wants.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Expanding VR section

Hi Mixer. I've been considering moving to mixer lately, but the one thing holding me back is that your VR community is next to non existing. Now, I have a plan to how you can grow that area by insane margins.

Beat Saber.

At the moment, the only Stream Mods for Beat Saber are made for twitch and not for mixer. This is holding back a large amount of people from moving, including myself. If you were to sponsor the creator of those mods to make them to mixer, or even make them yourself. Your VR community would grow!
    Right…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Followed Channels Online/Offline Filter

Please could the Followed Channels be filtered in order of Online Offline status. 2nd to that, can they also be filtered by Alphabet.

I do not believe it would be difficult to implement a simple look up script that could allow this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Move Away from User Voice Create Mixer Forums

One of the issues I have with Uservoice is that there are spam accounts easily made, and spam posts. This leads to having to sort through a ton of spam posts to try to find real suggestions from real people.

Additionally, while discord and things are good. Having a full blown forum that users can post on (attached to their mixer account to cut down on spam) would give a place for folks to chat, LFG, Community tech support help, and suggestions. Perhaps even ban appeals.

I think moving away from uservoice and having a forum would go a long…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Idea

Have u guys thought about bringing mixer to console? (PS4) I miss shroud :(

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Official Mixer Discord Server?

There should be an official mixer discord server to help us communicate with each other and with mixer about the platform and other things.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Translation to mixer normatives

Hello, i want to give your a recomendation for the rules and that stuff, i think they are good, but the problem is if someone who dont understand english at all tries to read them, i think is a good idea to put some effort on traslate them to at least spanish, which is the second most used language on the platform, as far as i know, this would benefit the users, streamers, and mixer itself, because there will be more clarity to understand the rules and follow them correctly, i really think that this is something really important to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Verified Military Veterans

Hello, I am a 15 year veteran of the armed forces and avid gamer/streamer.
    When not streaming I do look around mixer to watch other content creators. One thing I have noticed is there are quite a few streamers claiming to be a veteran. But then it got me thinking. How do we know they are a veteran? Anybody can put this in there bio and no one questions it. I would like to summit an idea.
    To create a badge or something to show that they are verified. It would be a nice gesture for those that are serving…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. make mixer parnters clear out there ban list before January 1st and do it every other year

Hold a meeting with the mixer partners and make them to clear out there ban list before January 1st and they have to do it every other year so theirs views and follows and and watch time and rank up and sparks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Channel Editor for Xbox

I stream on Xbox, and I’m looking to assign someone the channel editor role. However, I can’t find a way to do it. 1. If making somebody a channel editor on Xbox doesn’t exist, make it happen. 2. If you can, make it more accessible, as I can’t find how to do it on Xbox, or online. 3. If you have to assign somebody channel editor using a PC or the Mixer Create App, make a direct way in the Mixer Xbox App. I shouldn’t have to do it somewhere else.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Additional Resources for Mental Health

I recently spoke with a partner manager about these ideas and I believe this person was then involved in the creation of the new wellness page, which I am very excited about.

I propose additional resources that were part of our initial discussion here:
    To Write Love on Her Arms --free resources
    Take This -- offers courses for content creators to be safe with mental health on stream
    Psyberguide--a website that lists helpful mental health apps
    HeartSupport -- offers free workbooks and resources
    I know high up folks in all of these non-profits and can facilitate a connection if that…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mixer Discord Integration

The ability to properly connect your mixer account to your discord account where - like with the twitch connection - if you are streaming on mixer it shows that you are streaming and your title (and that you're streaming on mixer) the one big downside on my switch from twitch to mixer is that a lot of my community uses discord to know when i am live, either by my name saying i am, or by my announcements channel. the mixer bot doesn't @everyone in the server so my options are really limited right now.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add

(I know it’s long read) Hello Mixer, I am a streamer on your platform and have been for a couple months but I have noticed something that doesn't seem very right. Now, I love the "Mixer Point/Sparks" feature on select games but we have channels who are streaming these selected games and not actually streaming but being idle for long periods of time on purpose. I see this as a bad first impression to the platform itself for new individuals checking out Mixer. It is also unfair towards the channels who wish to grow on this platform but have no…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Achievements System to encourage viewers and streamers

Similar to what twitch recently announced I think that Mixer should integrate some type of achievement system or milestones for streamers AND viewers.

Examples for viewer achievements could be

1) watch a streamer who has less than 15 viewers.
    2) watch a stream for over an hour
    etc.

You could do a variety of achievements to encourage activity from viewers in different/unique ways on Mixer.

The reward for completed achievements could be sparks?

335 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Mixer affiliate

Hello i have a suggestion can you guys please give us the ability to become mixer affiliates or a affiliateship program 2k is very hard work and it can even discourage smaller streamers such as myself you should make it that we have to have atleast 500 followers something that can encourgae us and then they can work there way to partner think about guys please it can bring more users to this platform and encourage more streamers to get there thanks ITERRORIZORI

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base