Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Start Mixer Livestreams unmuted by default

My mixer username is WiseOwl_TV, I'm new to streaming on mixer and i found it a bit difficult to get new followers to understand that livestreams on mixer are muted by default. Some had the wrong idea that i dont know how to set up my audio and left before figuring out whats up. Can we start watching livestreams unmuted by default? It kinda hinders the chance to bring in new people to the platform itself if livestreams are muted by default without any information or notification that you need to manually unmute before you start watching livestreams. Its also…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I was suspended, I was told that after two weeks I could reappeal. I did after over 20 emails and over a month no response two week suspen

Something has to be done on how this business handles your customers, when dealing with your code of conduct. All i see is quick handouts of suspensions and bans. Yet, you forget you are business that offers a service, a lot of us are paying membership customer providing the actual product of your business to end users, and are not your employees but your consumers, and/or viewers, and community of streamers who also support our fellow streamers in a variety of ways. Utilize your warning element before just slapping people with a suspension. Also this you have last say, and…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ongoing learning

I finished all mixer academy courses, but I wanted to check the articles again, but it's not possible, I can't access to them, can you make them easier to find them again?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Clipping on mixer

Mixer you really need to make it so EVERYONE can clip cool parts in there stream I'm sorry but itd bs partners are the only ones that can clip things in there stream

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Subscription

Hermes-Mk1

Dec 6, 08:39 PST

I appreciate you might get suggestions like this all the time but hear me out.

Why doesn't Microsoft offer a free sub a month to a mixer streamer for Microsoft customers. Say you buy Microsoft Office - free sub. Or if you have game pass or xbox live gold you get one free sub.

Someone could do the math. I read there's 64 million active xbox live users and I don't even want to guess how many people have purchased Microsoft Office 365.

It's similar to twitch prime subs I suppose but you could get…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Quality Issue

There's been quality issues happening these past couple of days, it shows for example 160p, 320p, 480p and 720p normaly but when the stream loads 480p and 720p just disappier, I even reloaded the site and it still shows the same, does this have anything to do with my connection by any chance?
    Hope this can be looked it to, thanks for your time!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mixer Flag

We would like to display our Mixer pride with the Mixer Flag that is featured in most of the posts. I feel this would be a good move for the platform and great for marketing.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why are 24/7

Why is it that 24/7 channels are being showcased in the up and coming section instead of actual streamers?

I am a new streamer and have 40 followers to my name but never seem to get any more than 1 or 2 viewers a week. And from what I've seen and heard from the feedback on here and discord, it seems like there is a lot more Mixer could be doing to support small streamers.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. HP LaserJet Pro M454DN and HP LaserJet Pro M454DW Setup

HP LaserJet Pro M454 series of printers are capable of offering consistent high-quality documents and vivid graphics. These printers will let you print and share resources easily with in-built Ethernet capabilities. Both these printers safeguard your data from any theft or attacks by the means of best-in-class security features. This series of printers from Hewlett-Packard (HP) comes up with Energy Star qualification and designed with the environment in consideration. If you’ve just bought anyone from these printers, navigate to our web page to know more about the HP Laserjet Pro M454dn and HP LaserJet Pro M454dw setup. Visit https://www.b-123-hp.com/how-to-setup-hp-laserjet-pro-m454-series/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Separate 24/7 Category

Make a separate section/category ("set game") for 24/7 channels and disallow such channels to be featured. This will give more chance and opportunity for general streamers to be featured and assist in their growth. If there is a section for 24/7 channels like music channels, people can easily navigate to that section.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. HP Laserjet Pro M454dn Setup | HP Laserjet Pro M454dw Setup

HP LaserJet Pro M454 series of printers are capable of offering consistent high-quality documents and vivid graphics. These printers will let you print and share resources easily with in-built Ethernet capabilities. Both these printers safeguard your data from any theft or attacks by the means of best-in-class security features. This series of printers from Hewlett-Packard (HP) comes up with Energy Star qualification and designed with the environment in consideration. If you’ve just bought anyone from these printers, navigate to our web page to know more about the HP Laserjet Pro M454dn and HP LaserJet Pro M454dw setup. Visit https://www.b-123-hp.com/how-to-setup-hp-laserjet-pro-m454-series/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. would like more Path of Exile content. Its a small game with a dedicated fanbase.

poach some of the top streamers from twitch. Im sick of * streaming thots and want to get rid of my amazon prime .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Minecraft Interactivity | Untapped Potential

Mixer is a platform at the bleeding edge of streaming technology. No other platform has seen the development of interactivity in games that Mixer has available. This interaction is vitaly important because the appeal of live streamers, and the content of those like Ninja and Shroud is the fact that viewers can see live reactions of their favorite personalities, as well as give live feedback, ask questions, etc.

Thanks to Mixer's lightning fast response, Mixer Interactivity buttons and other viewer controls hold the key to the future of streaming. Game developers can easily add these features to their games, and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Support ticket translation

There is a "problem" i discovered on your site when i got an answer from one of your Support Agents.
    When you want to send a support ticket, the browser is set in your native language/(the language your browser is set in).
    That makes the streamers think they get an answer in their native language. But not everyone is talking english and
    that may cause problems between the support and the streamers.
    I have a small communityserver (~300 people) as an admin and support
    and i really love too help people out with their problems and questions.
    It would be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. pixel art

Add a Pixel Art category. It's a very specific form of artwork and is typically used for games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hungarian Language Support

Hungary has a ~10M population.
    A lot of us including myself want to stream/watch streams on Mixer in our own language. But for us, there is no option for it. Twitch and YouTube have this option, so why not add it into Mixer?
    Also Xbox 360 have Hungarian language support, Windows 10 also have.
    Gaming and streaming in Hungary became very popular in the past 5 yeas.
    We have a lots of Xbox gamers here, professional gamers, gaming organisations, we also hosted V4 with a big CS:GO tournament.
    So we just want to watch and stream hungarian content on Mixer. …

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mixer-Con

Mixer-Con it would be awesome to have a convention for Mixer. Ideas some other community members have thrown out are:

-chat with the creators of Mixer
    - seminar on tips to reach Mixer Partner
    - available company’s/brands who support/Aid Mixer streamers
    -some live playing from some of the popular Mixer partners 🤘😎
    - just a chill place for everyone to meet and network
    -mixer partners play with smaller mixer streamers
    -mixer swag giveaways
    -designated mixer channel interviewing random mixer streamers (smaller streamers)
    --interview a small streamer by the largest streamer/partner on mixer

If any other community members have any ideas…

134 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How about rotating Partner Spotlight.

I have yet to see any of my favorite partnered streamers get on the front page.
    How about rotating streamers in the Partner Spotlight.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Populated categories under null

Populated categories under null -
    Why game/category with viewers is under null categories?
    Why Retro is not in first place in seach. It is alphabetticaly correct to be in first!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Aoto host list

I theik u shood add a aoto host list to ppl channels so they can add there favourite streamers

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base