Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer Game Tournaments

Hello! My name is Andrew aka Paxmanize and I had an idea Mixer holding tournaments for Overwatch.

Host it kind of like a pickup game. Have like 10 teams of 6, Each Partner/Streamer could be a captain and they could draft there players! Even if the tournament was like a tv series. Have 2 days at specific times designated for people to watch the teams go at it! I feel like having something big Overwatch related would be amazing for the Mixer Community.

Even if it isnt just for Overwatch. Do the same concept with R6, COD:MW, Destiny 2 and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SEARCH BAR PROBLEMS!!!!!!

Fix your search bar I can’t search any people it’s getting real aggravating

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hard to find new channels

I just wanna throw the idea out there that finding smaller channels is not easy. Sure top streamers get front page banner but how about a banner a little further down with up-and-comers that are consistent streamers but have less viewers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add World of Warcraft: Classic to Games

I’d like to be able to select World of Warcraft: Classic when I go to stream WoW because it’s a different game and the logo for the game section signifies Battle for Azeroth. There’s lots of Classic World of Warcraft streamers and other platforms have refused to differentiate between retail and Classic. I think it’d be a good move for mixer to add a World of Warcraft: Classic game section.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I think it would be really cool to host a mixer tournament where certain partners can pick say a regular streamer (who isn’t a partner yet o

I think it would be really cool to host a mixer tournament where certain partners can pick say a regular streamer (who isn’t a partner yet on stream) to play with them in say a large Fortnite duo match so 50 teams 100 people! I would love to set this up with you guys and run it with you! Let me know what you think as this could gain a lot of traction and bring many faces to Mixer! Woooooo!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add

First stop stop trying to be like twitch II from what I hear you guys don't listen to your streamers in third honestly I believe you guys made a big mistake of signing on a streamer from another platform which screwed everybody else over for the current platform on Xbox works just fine stop trying to be a flashy and 5th listen to your streamers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug Bounty Program

Offering bug bounties for reporting bugs on Mixer platform to security researchers, this prevents platform / users info from info being stolen by "bad" people.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. subbing with xbox gift cards/ your micosoft account balance

there are a few streams where you can sub with your mircosoft account balance or a xbox gift card, and others it doesnt give that option to sub, im canadian, so when it does let me sub with an xbox card it costs $6.49 but when it doesnt it cost $4.99, why is the price different when i sub with an xbox card over my credit, and why do only some streams have the option. if you could sub to every stream with your mircosoft account balance it would make things so much easier for viewers to sub

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Realm Royale hypezone

Bring back realm Royale hypezone since Realm is on Xbox.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make this app removable

Not everybody wants this bloat Ware forced on to their hard drive with no option to remove it! Not everybody gives a **** about a bunch of failures trying to be the next ninja Pay me for the usage of my device or remove this bloat Ware

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Emotes

Have bigger and clearer emotes. I find emotes now are quite small and very simple.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add Lady Deestroy and JennySmiles to the partner spotlight.

Both have amazing streams and are partnered yet I never see either of them on the spotlight. It is about time you start promoting home grown talent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Streamer Progression - Custom Channel Stickers

Hey Mixer Community :D

I've been thinking for a while that it would be an awesome idea to allow streamers accepted into the "streamer progression program" or anyone with over 1000 followers to be given the privileges to make custom spark and ember stickers for their channel (A privilege currently only enabled for Mixer Partners).

Not only would it personalize community engagement options and be really fun but it would also give smaller streamers the ability to customize their channel with artwork unique to their stream creating a more personal experience for their viewers and followers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Regarder] The Grudge [2020] Film Complet Streaming VF

Regarder The Grudge (2020) : Film Complet Streaming VF Un reboot de Grudge.

Date de sortie: Jan 02, 2020
    Dure: 94 minutes
    Genres: Horreur, Mystère
    Avec: Andrea Riseborough, Demián Bichir, John Cho, Lin Shaye, Jacki Weaver, Betty Gilpin, William Sadler, Frankie Faison, Nancy Sorel, Tara Westwood, Joel Garland
    Distributeur: Ghost House Pictures

CLIQUEZ ICI Pour ➽➽ https://t.co/BBGZLEfAHJ?amp=1
    CLIQUEZ ICI Pour ➽➽ https://t.co/BBGZLEfAHJ?amp=1

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Global Mods

Mixer needs Global mods especially with the introduction of Ninja and others coming to Mixer. Ninjas chat can be toxic and I think he needs help outside of his community. With Ninja being here others are gonna follow and a team of global mods can help keep the toxicity down.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Halo and the community are hungry for something to sink are teeth into with halo infinte around a year away i think I have a good idea how m

Halo and the community are hungry for something to sink are teeth into with halo infinte around a year away i think I have a good idea how mixer and the halo community can start bulding up hype for microsofts biggest title and xbox the best way to do that is to do and support halo 5 tourneys and streamers I think if u guys did a whole campaign like a every month or every other u run tourneys for halo 5 or any of the halo titles and within watching the halo tourney streams u could drop hints of…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Comedy Category

I think Mixer needs a category for streams focused on comedy. There seems to be another idea about this posted, but no elaboration. I think Mixer's FTL makes it the perfect platform for comedy and I think promoting that as a category will start bringing a few more diverse eyes (and hopefully streamers) to the platform.

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. SEA Server + Languages

I don't know if there is already one but if not, the SEA community would love to have a server. Right now, in India and in other places, the streams tap out every 3-4 minutes. Also, there is no option for regional languages like Thai, Malay, Vietnamese, Hindi, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Include Additional (and More Specific) Information in Mixer Academy

I just completed the Mixer Academy last night and had to take a majority of the quizzes three times or more. Some of these fell victim to my own boneheaded-ness, but others were due to insufficient or unclear information in the links provided for each learning module. The biggest offender was the "Sparks 101" module (I think it's called that); since I've been using the website for a couple of months, the articled lacked an explanation of the differences between sparks and hearts-- two very different and integral aspects of the Mixer experience that should be known to users as…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Special Needs

The other day I was playing with an old friend that has a mental disability and I was thinking how we don’t really see special needs children, or adults for that matter, on the streaming services. I’ve heard that there is actually a pretty large special needs presence in the gaming community, but they kind of stay out of the spotlight-except for a few game makers who have created a community just for them such as Minecraft. I was wondering if Mixer has a community to connect people with special needs with each other to help them feel included? If…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base