Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I was suspended, I was told that after two weeks I could reappeal. I did after over 20 emails and over a month no response two week suspen

Something has to be done on how this business handles your customers, when dealing with your code of conduct. All i see is quick handouts of suspensions and bans. Yet, you forget you are business that offers a service, a lot of us are paying membership customer providing the actual product of your business to end users, and are not your employees but your consumers, and/or viewers, and community of streamers who also support our fellow streamers in a variety of ways. Utilize your warning element before just slapping people with a suspension. Also this you have last say, and…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Move Away from User Voice Create Mixer Forums

One of the issues I have with Uservoice is that there are spam accounts easily made, and spam posts. This leads to having to sort through a ton of spam posts to try to find real suggestions from real people.

Additionally, while discord and things are good. Having a full blown forum that users can post on (attached to their mixer account to cut down on spam) would give a place for folks to chat, LFG, Community tech support help, and suggestions. Perhaps even ban appeals.

I think moving away from uservoice and having a forum would go a long…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Translation to mixer normatives

Hello, i want to give your a recomendation for the rules and that stuff, i think they are good, but the problem is if someone who dont understand english at all tries to read them, i think is a good idea to put some effort on traslate them to at least spanish, which is the second most used language on the platform, as far as i know, this would benefit the users, streamers, and mixer itself, because there will be more clarity to understand the rules and follow them correctly, i really think that this is something really important to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hungarian Language Support

Hungary has a ~10M population.
    A lot of us including myself want to stream/watch streams on Mixer in our own language. But for us, there is no option for it. Twitch and YouTube have this option, so why not add it into Mixer?
    Also Xbox 360 have Hungarian language support, Windows 10 also have.
    Gaming and streaming in Hungary became very popular in the past 5 yeas.
    We have a lots of Xbox gamers here, professional gamers, gaming organisations, we also hosted V4 with a big CS:GO tournament.
    So we just want to watch and stream hungarian content on Mixer. …

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Emotes

Have bigger and clearer emotes. I find emotes now are quite small and very simple.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add a league of legends hype zone please!

Add a league of legends Hyper zone please!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mixer affiliate

Hello i have a suggestion can you guys please give us the ability to become mixer affiliates or a affiliateship program 2k is very hard work and it can even discourage smaller streamers such as myself you should make it that we have to have atleast 500 followers something that can encourgae us and then they can work there way to partner think about guys please it can bring more users to this platform and encourage more streamers to get there thanks I_TERRORIZOR_I

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Official watch mixer tournaments

Official watch mixer tournaments for Apex and hypezone featured games such as fortnite and pubg.
    Somewhat like code red and twitch rivals.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Aoto host list

I theik u shood add a aoto host list to ppl channels so they can add there favourite streamers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Achievements System to encourage viewers and streamers

Similar to what twitch recently announced I think that Mixer should integrate some type of achievement system or milestones for streamers AND viewers.

Examples for viewer achievements could be

1) watch a streamer who has less than 15 viewers.
    2) watch a stream for over an hour
    etc.

You could do a variety of achievements to encourage activity from viewers in different/unique ways on Mixer.

The reward for completed achievements could be sparks?

324 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add a milestone before partner

I was wondering if you could have a milestone before partner that only unlocks custom emotes and stickers but doesn't unlock other stuff and then the partner is when you get everything and I don't know who to contact with this question so could you point me in the right direction

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bulgarian Community?

Hello I am streamer who transfering from Twitch and I cant find to put my language on my discription of the stream would you add BULGARIA (bulgarian) on your language speaking stream and there is not language support for it is there any way to apply and translate it like to help the bulgarian community?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. science

I would like to stream some coding and I thought that it would be nice to have a coding / science and technology "game / section".

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 wireless setup

HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 wireless setup is very simple that you can complete it in a few simple steps. After completing the hardware setup, connect the printer to the network your computer is connected to. Just press the ‘wireless’ icon then ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ and select your network and enter the password.You can complete the installation by following the simple on-screen instructions given. You can now start printing with your HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 printer.For more details Visit https://www.b-123-hp.com/123-hp-com-setup-6970

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make the News email actually work

Hundreds, probably thousands are signed up for the important news email... and never one get any of these emails, they arnt being stopped by spam filters, and all the notification emails still arrive but not the actual important ones... so I suggest... fixing it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make it easier

Please make it possible to see if someone is following you from their profile. Or at least an easier way of unfollowing people that aren't following me back

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Viewer reputation affects chat

I've seen this idea in slighlty different forms in the suggestions, but this idea is a little more specific/complete than what I've found.

Have a viewer's reputation carry forward into a new chat room. If they've been banned multiple times on other channels, maybe they can't chat right away. This should save the mods some trouble having to reban a troll right away.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove Ninja from the featured carousel's main spot.

We get it mixer - you are excited to have Ninja on mixer.
    There are several fans that really enjoy this move.
    However, he has consistently been the main one featured on the carousel every single day since.

Can we get some exposure to other streamers?
    There are several really awesome partnered streamers that I would love to discover.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Non-live and Follow for Follow streams are bad

Hello, I am not sure who will be reading this, but I do hope it is at least considered. I think Follow for follow streams and not-live streams are extremely damaging and make no sense for a live streaming network. The reason a lot of smaller streamers and even larger ones have a hard time growing is because of these things. How can a live broadcaster be expected to compete with channels like this? There are so many viewers that sit in non-live streams just for sparks and not for content. I think channel one is fine because that is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)