Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support Autism Awareness Month (April)

Recently I have met many Partnered & Non-Partnered Mixer Streamers with Autism like myself, also many viewers as well on Mixer, I think it would be a good idea if Mixer could support the National Autism Awareness Month, with overlays, and stickers.

Also maybe highlight Autism Specific Charities, where people can donate!

Thank you,

David Panda

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Level Up Cast Article Proposition

I would like to submit a proposal to create a weekly article summarizing the Level up Cast episodes that are aired live every Friday.

I've attached the proposal that details the steps I would take to create this and how it would be beneficial.

Thank you so much for everything you do on the platform and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. influence

Very disappointed to see the removal of the only Mixer channel that I follow, or will follow, due to changes in perceptions regarding static Chat Rooms (aka "Farms"). Change how they display so they are not in the way of active live streamers or allow for other choices. As a User, I chose to follow this channel.... that choice has now been taken from me.

Until this stream (specifically Ponomar) returns, you can trust that Mixer has lost at least one customer today.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mixer Matchups Suggestions

Mixer Match Ups and future tourneys of this kind should be time based. Instead of holding a time slot where some people may be left out due to work or other incidents, make it so each player/competitor has an allotted amount of time to play said game to obtain kills/wins to avoid the 24/7 abusers and to promote a healthier gaming lifestyle. Also looking into future events communicating in advance and checking the rules to prevent future abuse and provide skilled gameplay.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Discord Streaming Status

This post was made in february 2017 already but the feature hasnt been added yet. So im gonna push this.

Me and like many other streamers would love to see the "Now streaming" status on Discord.

In the end since we can connect discord with mixer it should automaticly show in ourstatus that we're streaming right now.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Let channels prioritize hosting before showing old content to visitors

Today when I was watching my friend's stream, I tried hosting her on my channel. But when I visited myself (both from my own login and from another persons account), only an old stream of mine kept playing.
    I don't know if this is on purpose or not, but wouldn't it make more sense for my page to recognize that I'm hosting, and prioritize my hosting activity before the show old content to visitors-setting?
    I first tried hosting from the settings on her stream, and in her chat a bot announces I'm indeed hosting, and if I return to the…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. language

Add Czech language

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Improve surfacing of other game genres outside of FPS.

Currently the main page is a spotlight extravaganza for FPS games and streamers playing them. I would like to see this expanded to better encompass gaming as a whole and to help showcase streamers playing other things.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Clothing Regulations are Sharian Law

Im upset about this community i literally have 36 viewers and 4 follows and how dare i get banned for some clothing policy that was clearly written against showing any type of bodyparts for a women. Some women with large can wear the same outfit then get bodyshamed and banned off of mixer. Im not saying their shouldn't be like that last picture shes streaming NAKED AND ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR A STRIPPING PARTY? that seems like its not TOS at all but have nerves to ban me because of a dress i wore to dinner. and before anyone has

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Arudra Darshan

Arudra Darshan: When the Energies of Rudra (Shiva) Come Close To Earth

The cosmic dance of Lord Nataraj (Lord Shiva) represents five actions — creation, protection, destruction, embodiment and release. It also proves that life is a continuous cycle of creation and destruction. In every atom to every cell, life goes on and energy seems to exist in them. Without movement life stops and comes to a standstill. This is exactly is what Arudra Darshan is all about. The cosmic dance takes place in every particle as it is the source of energy. Arudra Darshan celebrates this rapturous movement/dance of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add a league of legends hype zone please!

Add a league of legends Hyper zone please!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sponsor mixer in Italy

Hello
    My name Is simobeast on mixer and i'm an italian streamer now with 1.5 k, but what i see it's that people in Italy don't know mixer at all.
    People are talking about Twitch or YouTube, but none talking bout mixer.
    The result Is that se have a lot of italian streamers with 0 viewers and the streamer Who got some probably got It from UK or usa.
    I would love to have the chance to have an italian audience ,instead of changing my stream from italian to english.
    I Hope you Will be interested on growing in some…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Turn Mixer characters into a cartoon series promoting positive gaming habits

Turn the Mixer characters into a cartoon series which can go up once monthly or once weekly to promote positive gaming and streaming habits.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Hate Speech rule

Mixer needs to be ****** in the bans they place on hate speech. They ban instantly for the usage of a single word caring Nothing of the context of it. This being unfair to people as they don't get a chance to defend themselves they just get banned forced to appeal unsure what they may have done. They don't send info till you ask, then while asking questions the bot takes it as you appealing. which leads to a denial even if your not appealing. I would like to see this updated and made to fit the fun loving community.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Realm royale hypezone

Bring back the realm royal hypezone it is on all platforms so the player and viewer base is way bigger and more interested in it so can we see it come back

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How to Activate Roku using Roku.com/link Account?

One of the very simplest and cheapest ways to stream all forms of Entertainment, Roku has thousands of channels or platforms to select from. Once you have entered the required URL, you will be asked to paste the link code on the space which is provided. When you feed the code in the space, the device will get activated without any hindrance. But if you are ought to face hassles, ping the Roku support panel to resolve all of your issues and you can use the device smoothly. Visit https://www.roku-com-link.net/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Language problem

So here's my / our problem. I have a Youtube channel but I don't like to stream there and I was considered to move my streaming content to Mixer because it's much more appealing to me than Twitch, BUT, there's no hungarian tag to find other hungarian fellow or to make my self easier to be find.

Btw there're lot of hungarian streamer here in Hungary who's also wanna leave the awful Youtube Gaming 'cause Google technically killing us with their stupid anti gaming "this content is not family friendly" thing.
    Mixer could be the number one streaming platform in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mixer LFG

I think that being able to have a Mixer LFG feature would be awesome.
    By Mixer LFG I mean having a dedicated Mixer feature where you can look for streamers to co-stream with or those who wouldn't mind just playing with you while you are on stream.
    There would definitely need to be guidelines on utilization.
    I would say have a co-streaming etiquette video or a video of the do's and don'ts of playing with someone on stream even if you are not streaming yourself and are simply along for the ride.
    Mixer has a strong focus on community and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. elder scrolls online

I'm sure many lovelies are aware that a competing streaming website offers 'drops' from The Elder Scrolls online from their ESO partners and occasionally any ESO stream.

I was wondering if this integration would be possible in the future months with Mixer and Bethesda. It would be amazing to give viewers the same opportunity for drops on Mixer, especially if they're primarily only watching on Twitch for the drops...also it would be especially fantastic for expanding more ESO streamers on Mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Where is the big Halo event?

Why aren't the top streamers you just bought playing Halo? Why have streaming rights for the game been given to Youtube and Twitch instead of being exclusively Mixer?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base