Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Apply to Team Button

Trying to find a team can be difficult and everyone has different requirements. I would love an apply button and a form someone can fill out to apply.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bits like Twitch

Have a tipping option that viewers can directly buy from this platform to avoid the third party and increase the support to mixer and the streamers! A cool name could be mixers lol

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. HypeZoners group (also marketing idea)

Hello all,

Because i value Mixer a lot and would love to help i've been thinking for 2 days on stuff that can be added, expand the community base, represent Mixer as well as enjoying the site.

I was thinking of having a Mixer, HypeZone-Force which would be its own little community which is held by a Mixer employee. This is the Community Engagement Team in which they would talk, enjoy, discuss, event goers grouping, feedback, social with streamers, content creators etc

This little squad is somewhat similar to hypesquad which is discords way of engaging with the community.

Mixer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Keep the Chillzone after April Fools!

After seeing it after April fools, Can we keep it around? It's kinda nice to just sit around in chill streams.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. On 5/5 MONST3R F8 threatens me with ISIS, not banned.

On 05/05/2018 an XboxLive gamer by the gamertag of "MONST3R F8" was livestreaming at about 5:30 AM. All I said in his chatroom was "Hey what level are you? Im 995 (Or whatever level I was at the time). & he responds by saying rank doesnt matter & then ends up threatening me with his "ties to ISIS" saying he could make 1 call or they are 1 call away so I reported him & if you go to his Mixer right now (mixer.com/monst3r_f8) his account is not banned... But I just got banned for "ban evasion/harassment/bullying". Talk…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mixer Should Personalize the Viewing Experience

So I stream on @WatchMixer for FTL and interactive. However when my friends are not streaming I find myself on Twitch because I can actually find the games I want to watch there. 0 ppl running DD on Mixer. 420 people WATCHING it on Twitch.

The reason I mention it is because I continue to believe it is illustrative to a core problem in Mixer. Pushing total current viewers vs diversity of games being streamed on landing pages pigeon holes the platform into being about 5 or so games.This creates a streaming ecosystem where new streamers and those making partner…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. One wow directory

I was wondering if there was any plans to condense down the wow directory to just either world of Warcraft or to whatever the current expansion of the game is. I feel having all those options hurts the broadcaster and the viewer because of all the directories. It makes the directory harder to find as well when some stream in one and others stream in the other.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Channel Ratings on Mini Profile

Add channel ratings on min profiles of each streamer on mixer. Know if you got a teen in a 18+ channel. Etc!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fairness

Hey guys if we can start showing lower end streamers more love I feel as if there is small circle of streamers on here now that jus wanna keep the fan base within them. So I think low end streamers should be shown on the main page instead of the highend streamers high end being 4000 followers an up. They should go on a partner tab being that they made it to be the top an made partner and low end streamers being 100 and down should be featured on the main page to give them more publicity to help…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add hayaGasm as official ****** emote on Mixer

Rival streaming platforms have an official "****** emote" avaliable to everyone on that platform for very special moments. So I'd like to suggest you guys to have one as well. I suggest :hayaGasm, from Brazilian streamer Hayashii, one of the newly-signed talents by Mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. What is this??? I cant tell

You need to fix the our stoy and platform options... I have no idea what the this place is besides a knocked off version of twitch... Why should i be here? What reasons do YOU have to KEEP ME here? From the 10mins ive had an account it seems this website it more broken then anything and there is ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING telling me who the you are and what your mission statement is. Why should I stream here and not Twitch?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Regarding PUBG HypeZone

Regarding HypeZone.

Can we please have a separate HypeZone for PC and one for Xbox?
    It can be done if you have to choose either PUBG PC or PUBG Xbox as the game.
    You have added PUBG Mobile, so it shouldn't be a very hard thing to do.
    It's great that PUBG has been released as an early access title on Xbox, but it's not that fun to watch.
    Lots of people prefer to watch the PC version since it has 2 maps and the gameplay is much faster.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Thought on search info

Hey. Random freaking question here, but does Mixer have plans to add a search function where streams are listed under XBox and PC listings so the XBox kids stop thinking they can spam "Invite" and "Can I Join" when they go into a Java PC minecraft stream that, whether it's single player or a server, they couldn't join anyways? I mean, there's a language preference in searches now. And 2 friends went back to streaming on twitch because it got so damned annoying. And some of these XBoxers whine and spam and beg and threaten to report and demand to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Full Time Moderation of HypeZones

The HypeZone for Fortnite & PUBG are great for exposure, however, there are some viewers that are there simply there to troll or post racist, sexist, or otherwise derogatory and hateful comments in the stream that the HypeZone has moved to.

I always try and report people when I can, however, with the nature of HypeZone, chat is usually moving much more quickly, and it can be difficult during a stream for the streamer to do this. Depending on their viewer count before the HypeZone, and whether they have moderators available, the streamer may not have anyone else who can…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. partner half step

have an idea for splitting the 'XP' to a view XP and a streaming XP so semi-pro streamer can get a reward type of structure (ie:- get to streamer lvl 50 you can have 5 emotes, reach lvl 100 you can use the 'buy the game' button) i think this would be a good option for a lot of people that want to push for partner as well as the streamers that want to look pro but are not so interested if heading for partnership

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adding Communites into the Stream Details

I hope mixer eventually allows us streamers to add communities into our stream details. So certain communities can find us faster.

This will help people looking for a community that they can identify with or narrow done the search.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have to ban or time out so many viewers because of spam. could there be an option for streamers to include an

I have to ban or time out so many viewers because of spam. could there be an option for streamers to include an agreement screen before viewers make it to their content, clearly stating not to spam unless directed by content producer, and not be a poor guest and give consequences of doing so. I feel like no mods ever explain why to some of the younger viewers and they just get shut out of streams and never know why, so they continue to do these things. I feel this would give them an idea if they were to be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I feel like mixer should add a tab for designated platform search. For example - PC tab , Console tab or etc.

I feel like mixer should add a tab for designated platform search. For example - PC tab , Console tab or etc.

There are people within the community that are solely trying to just look for streamers that play on the PC for certain games, vice versa for people that are on console for a certain games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Zero Zone - a Hype Zone-like for gamers with zero viewers

As Mixer has Hype Zones for PUBG and Fortnite and now Chill Zone, what about a Zero Zone for those streamers with zero viewers and for viewers that want to surf those new, unknown streamers?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base