Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a Mobile Category

Add a Mobile Category. Right now there is no good streaming service that helps promote streamers who focus on the mobile genre. With new games coming out the platform is growing and has shown to be a fruitful lace for users to watch their favourite mobile content creators. I remember having over 10k views and over 100 concurrent viewers an a mobile only platform. "If you build it, they will come" Maybe with some promotion...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Know your Partner's names before you say them on Level Up Casts

*opinion*

In the LevelUp casts, the presenters often have no clue how to pronounce the names of the partners they are proudly announcing. As a sign of respect and professionalism perhaps they should take the time to learn the names of their partners before strugging on stream to say them. The current method makes it seem like you don't know who your own partners are enough to know how to say their names.

Didn't know of a more appropriate place to post this, as other venues are more public versus a feedback system like this.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. We need to be more inclusive with all charities across this world

We need a charity tab for ALL charities across the world . Not just this " one charity " tab on it's own . We need to be inclusive to everything and everyone with a disability invisible or not . It's time to be more open minded ( than we are right now ) and show the world that we love each other . You know how we helped streamers in florida ? Let's keep going with other charities . Every month has an " awareness " month in other countries . Let's show them that we can help them…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Status updates for your followers

Hi there, as an new and active streamer of the community trying to build a following, i notice one thing missing. I would really love to be able to reach out and contact my viewers/followers and keep them updated of when i next plan to stream etc.

I have started to gain some regular viewers and have also noticed people message my homepage chat while im offline asking me to broadcast again soon. i think it would be brilliant if you could do a Status Update of some kind, just to say when your next streaming or thank you for…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Community Mixer Rules

With the adult content of DOA, GTA 5, mafia 3 and other games that has content like that it’s a shame and a annoying pain that streams get taken down or suspend for kind of content; I will explain each game I have mention. For example for the games I have said these are examples without the game , so as for GTA we have the strip with lap dances and tipping girls; we have child asking for their parents to buy the game and while us mature gamers just play it to enjoy it for pvp, missions, ownership of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Rebroadcasting

Good morning mixer, I was talking to a partnered streamer today about his thoughts on rebroadcasting. I know it doesn't violate the TOS which is always number 1, but I think its would only be fair to other streamers if they had to set their "game" to a "rebroadcasting" status. This way when someone searches for a game they would not get a rebroadcast over a live streamer. Thank you

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Age

I feel like the age restriction should work better. Although my stream is rated 18 and the game is as well... people under the that age still find my channel. this is an issue for me because i play custom games with my followers, these games have rules in and if rules are broken ppl get kicked. well... ppl under the age of 18 come in stream follow and then play... but when kicked they report stream and account (channel; ApexPred4tor92)

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi

Hi Mixer Team!
    I had a great new idea for a default command where at the end of streams when a streamer wants to raid another stream, they can easily do it. This would be a case of a command such as this... /raid @STREAMERNAME

The function of this command would be to automatically send all viewers of that stream over to the specified @ Stream...

I have asked a few big streamers about this and they all think it would be a cool, and easy approach on making Mixer a raid friendly and self growing community!

Thanks
    -NikolasA

Beam…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Tags similar to Xbox Clubs

Streams are already using things like [PC] [Female] in their titles to create their own tags. Would be nice if there was a system similar to the Xbox Clubs where there's a set of predefined tags like what console you're using, interactive, co-streaming, family friendly, variety, or theme like horror, and duration like 24-hour. These would also be used by the community to filter for their favourite type of content and therefore give power to the viewers but also allow streamers to attract their best audiences.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mixer Wide PUBG Tournament

I had an idea that I am looking for feedback from other streamers and from Mixer Partners about, but I wanted to also bring this to you guys as well.

I was thinking of a way that we as a platform can have a Mixer wide PUBG tournament. All of the competitors would be on a team of 3 or 4 players, and all members of the team will be co-streaming together.

A Mixer PUBG Partner would host a private server where each team can login and join the match together.

It would be a Mixer wide collaboration in that…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. French community for mixer channel

How create a pathway for increase french community for mixer channel ? (sorry, my english is not good but i'm progress)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Up and coming channel should not feature partners

I've noticed partners in the Up & Coming channel lately. Shouldn't this channel only be reserved for those who don't already have a following? I've even seen myself in there, and I have 1600 followers. If there is some kind of criteria for being in that front page channel it should at least be wrapped around featuring unknown streamers and giving them some exposure they might otherwise never get. Anyone agree?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. feature

While it's nice for people in a co-stream to all be featured on the front page at the same time, you're effectively showing the same stream multiple times when this happens.

Simply having the co-stream leader or whoever (for whatever reason) shows as having the most viewers (as they are rarely the exact same number, it's usually a 1-5 person range) would, in my opinion, be a bit more 'fair' to people who aren't co-streaming.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Official team program, streamers and support in Spanish.

As the title describes, it would be necessary (officially), to have or form a team of both streamers, support and even CMs.

I love the platform and the way it is taking, but I think there is hardly any content in Spanish and above all it is because of the lack of support.

Having said that, as I already mentioned with Tlovetechsupport (Mixer), I would love to be part of this.

Regards!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mix it up co stream feature

Going with the name have a Co stream future where you click mix it up and you get put with a random streamer that also wants to "mix it up" and you Co stream together

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. noob channel

run a noob channel. I think there could be numerous additional streamers if folks knew what and how to do it. Just a weekly or bi-weekly quick hit to show folks how to set up streaming and get followers etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. ADDING TITLE TO PREVIOUS RECORDED ON CHANNELONE.

I been on your community streams a lot in the past week and i seen from the Previous Recorded VODS you guys post up, you guys lack putting the time it was recorded or even the title of the previous VOD. It would help the community more if we knew when these were taken.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. microsoft color

The yellow text color for Mixer staff is super cool, could we get a color for Microsoft staff or game developer?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can't go to page 2 in feedback search results

When you search for something in the feedback and go to page 2 of the search results, you get immediately back to page 1.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Arma3 to your list of games!

I was going to stream some Arma3 but you seem to not have the option in channel management to use that as the game i am playing option.

Would you be so kind as to add this game to your massive library?! DayZ/Epcoh and MILSIM are always popular with this game.

Thank you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base