Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. some sort of badge to indicate PC or XBox for both streams and where individuals are viewing from.

some sort of badge to indicate PC, mobile, or XBox for both streams and where individuals are viewing from. Would cut back on the amount of "Where are you viewing/streaming from?" questions that are constantly being asked in chats now. and make it easy to see on both the Xbox app and the mobile app.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Partner Manager's should get free subs to all the partners they manage

I feel like each partner manager should be entitled to receive the emotes of at least all of the partners they manage. It's hard for a PM or any staff member to sub to people without others feeling left out, and this way they would still get access to some pretty kick *** emotes and no one would have to get upset because it's a simple understanding. Just like Staff gets free sparks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Beam to tweet your stream

Since you can link your Twitter account with your Beam account, there should be an option that you can check so that when your stream goes live, Beam will then automatically send out a tweet on your Twitter account notifying your followers that your stream has gone live with a link added to take them straight to your stream. Also put a text box so that the streamer can customize the message that is tweeted when his/her stream goes live.

Thanks,
    Phil

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. concerns of mixer what might cause law suits or more

I am concern that kid could get addicted in a wrong way and mix thing in real world, or bad people get motivated to mix things what harm human lives in real world because interactive and service is called mixer what can provoke some humans do bad things what we see in the world these days. like if i make a game with interactive where person mix regular items to make car work and so on and some use it irl so i could get sued or Mixer service get sued for it

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Streamer courses

Some people gets in serious troubles, life gets hard and stuff, this leads to anxiety and stress. Every human can encounter those. Also, every human should try their best to control them. I suggest making courses for streamers where would be explained how to handle one or other situation when you don't feel good, how to behave, how to release stress, how to interact with viewers. I don't think that telling that you hate all your viewers is good idea. This is not good neither for streamer, neither for beam, neither for viewers. I think we should keep beam welcoming…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Beam Desktop App

So Twitch released a desktop app that works like discord but has the ability to import your friends list from different community's along with there own obvious firends list , it allows communities and streamers to make there own channels and watch there channel and other channels with there viewers right from inside the desktop app. It promotes community .. I know it sounds like just bring this to Beam but seriously its great but doesn't work so well on Twitch as Twitch is not so community driven as Beam, but to have a desktop app where Communities and friends…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Separate Twitter account for Beam News & Updates

Create a separate Twitter account for Beam News and Updates or service status announcements. Focusing on things that will impact Beam users, keeping community engagement on the separate @beam account.

Retweets on the feed should remain limited to dev comments on status or relevant news.

Add links to a blog article or something with more details when available.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Downvote Notification

Having reviewed the way your forum works (I'm aware you use NodeBB), I'm a little miffed to why you have upvote on and not downvote notifications.

Could we please have the down vote notifications enabled, as I've noticed posts and topics getting down voted and can't see form those posts why it would be down voted in the first instance other than a user who has a grudge.

If it can't be enabled for specific reasons, then I would ask that Upvote is treated this way as well.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. award

Create a Beam Awards platform. The community can vote on many categories (best video, best music, best gameplay, etc.) and then there's a live stream to announce winners. Winners get a "trophy" on their profile. Awards every year.

(PS: Stole this idea from Magnetron. Sorry not sorry)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Speed Running

How about trying to make a speed-running section and attract some of the speed running folks and their community.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mature + | 18+ too lewd filter Idea

So I'm a 18+ streamer, and not in the terms of nudity, showing my cleavage, attempt to be ****** directly to anyone, or acting like a *** object.. I barely play games with *** in them tbh.. I'm almost always in a whitemage cape and layers of clothes to match LOL

Some may see the joke "future filters might be (family/teen/mature/IKA)" This started to float around cause my stream is just out there, those who watch enjoy the laid back free talk, laughs, and open mouthed Ika not afraid to speak real and joke about lewd stuff... Or I am…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Level Leaderboard

I think it would be pretty cool to have a global leaderboard of XP and Levels to see who is the most active member on Beam. I'm sure it would also give some people a motivation to watch more streams on Beam as many people love being the best in a leaderboard.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Less Formal Interaction

With our community constantly growing, not only platform wise but social media wise, I've noticed that the formalities in the social media have been a constant where communication and randomness, mostly randomness, should be more of a thing.

Randomness has a tendency to bring people together and interact not only with other followers but with who's behind the Beam social media.

When formalities are involved people have a tendency to not know how to answer so they don't comment or engage in communication as often.

With this, I'm suggesting the Beam Social Media to be more relaxed, random or even…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Spark Owning System

Basically users can use sparks to "own" a streamer. This uses a bidding feature that users can use to support their favorite streamers. This helps promote the streamer and it gives others the chance to use sparks. Maybe the streamer with the biggest bid amount gets Pro status?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I think it would be cool if you shouted out streams. It will give people more incentive to watch, and it will help Beam grow.

I think it would be cool if you shouted out streams on beam. It will give people more incentive to watch, and it will help Beam grow as a whole.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. PAX South 2017

The Beam Team should deff go to PAX South, fellow Beam streamers and others could meet up then (GhostInTexas, myself, etc...)

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. connect beam forum to beam profile

Is there gonna be a possibilty to link your forum profile on your normal beam profile page. Like we place our twitter and facebook etc. So people can come check out to see our interests in the forums and so on.
    not sure if it is also visaversa.

Sorry for my bad english.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a let's illustrate or Let's Design section for art!

As a graphic designer and illustrator I feel like there should be a bit more specific channel options like "Let's Illustrate" and "Let's Design!" as it seems there is currently no place for graphic design.

As for the illustration vs. drawing, I feel that illustration explains more what we do as artists, the process of thinking, the process of going from sketch to final product, it's not just a drawing, it's an illustration that shows and tells a story!

Thank you for reading!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Marry Jane

One thing I didn't see was that I think or imo there should be something about weed and streams. especially with the press on it now. unless that is in work. This is in reference to the rules of conduct for Beam.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Promotion of Mixer in the CIS zone

Hey
    Please pay attention to the CIS community. Now is the best time to make Mixer a direct competitor to Twitch in our region.
    Twitch doesn't understand our cultural and subcultural peculiarities, and Russian-speaking moderators, in particular the most famous of them White-Ra, can't convince the head office. Because of what for the last 3 months almost all top(and not only) Russian-speaking streamers was at least once banned. Many of them are willing to switch to alternative services, but not one area is not satisfied in technical terms(not the easy moderation of the chat, uncomfortable player). In Mixer these shortcomings…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base