Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow kinect camera to be cropped for broadcasts.

Allow cropping of Kinect camera when broadcasting on Xbox.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Complete removal of Banned viewers / subs / donors / etc.

What I mean is safer & happier Communities.

Litterly Can't watch watch | Can't Find Stream | Can't share | Can't make new account to watch etc.

Streamer nows has peace of mind after banning someone ( or a mod )

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Started  ·  Amelia Carter responded

Valid points all the way around here. Troll management is a very tricky area, because it’s not always as simple as we’d like it to be. But we’ve got most of these things planned and being created now, you should see them in August. And we are carefully researching a few more tools to help make our streams as safe as possible. I’m marking this suggestion as “started” because most of what’s being asked here is already WIP (see: https://forums.beam.pro/topic/1223/changelog-month-of-july-wip). But the improvements will not stop with this update, we’ve got more coming. Thanks for your patience!

3. Something to regonise new streamers

Can you please make a feature for people to see new streamers or to find unregonised streamers such as top 10 streamers of the month and more

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Public Bug Tracker

Think it would be hugely beneficial if we had a public bug tracker using Jira or something similar where the community can report bugs and monitor whether their progress.

Would help in ensuring bugs are tracked, try to prevent multiple people mentioning the same bug, and would also enable people to add comments on how to produce the harder bugs!

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mature + | 18+ too lewd filter Idea

So I'm a 18+ streamer, and not in the terms of nudity, showing my cleavage, attempt to be directly to anyone, or acting like a object.. I barely play games with in them tbh.. I'm almost always in a whitemage cape and layers of clothes to match LOL

Some may see the joke "future filters might be (family/teen/mature/IKA)" This started to float around cause my stream is just out there, those who watch enjoy the laid back free talk, laughs, and open mouthed Ika not afraid to speak real and joke about lewd stuff... Or I am just so naturally…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Support non-english streamers

It would be nice who beam team give it support and visibility to non-english streamers. Some of us are frenchs, italians, latinos, germans, japaneses, etc, etc. Only english streamers have visibility on the platform and beam's social media network...

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Need More Age Ratings

I feel there should be an age rating added, there's already 13+ and then 18+, there's certainly room for a 15+ rating, let's do this like the movie industry

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Notes on people we follow

Can we get an option to put in notes on people we follow, so that if we want to connect up with someone later on a certain subject (art etc..) we can easily find/remember who they were.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Weekly digest emails

We'd like to see a week-by-week update email, so we can keep track of what's going on, if we don't make it to the streams.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mixer Giphy Account

Since sending a GIF is a skill and a popular one at that, it would be nice for Mixer to have a branded account with GIPHY, so we can find Mixer-related GIFs or partner highlight GIFs that can be used on Mixer.

Not to mention, it is also another marketing channel.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More Sparks For Partnered Streams With Less Viewers

Viewers gain more sparks watching partnered with less viewers, so Viewers would be encouraged to join and watch people's streams that have an average of low viewers each stream e.g. 20 and lower. Yes, some people will go to these streams just to gain sparks but this can also help viewers find streamers that catch their eye.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Official Reddit

Hello,

I love Mixer as a platform but feel it is going down the completely wrong route of encouraging new viewership and even curious content creators (especially from PC)

I feel that a big cause of this issue is there is actually no readily available platform to simply ask questions in the community. Why Mixer doesn't have an official Reddit page actually boggles my mind and it's a core component of building a community.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Remove Chat box from screen / Can we allow viewers the ability to view are page.

While I stream can I remove the Chat box from my monitor. I use my laptop screen to view my channel chat. The Chat box blocks my game play is not needed.
    My viewers on Xbox they can not view streamers info from our channel page while using Xbox platform on the mixer app. You can view on PC, phone, tablet, and Laptop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Delete Posts on Completed Requests

Delete or remove Posts from the Hot list in Feedback Portal once they have been implemented. This will allow room for new idea to get more visibility. Example request for Blackops HypeZone

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Earning Sparks by playing games

Sparks Games for all everyone. u earn sparks by playing games so we can earn spark to that way

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop Farming Channels

I personally think this what the future of Mixer is going and its hard for new streamers and old to get what they want to get. I honestly think it should be in a different category. I care about watching content and that is what i go on Mixer for. Not to farm.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. start a CWL for xbox

mixer should start a CWL(call of duty world League) for xbox same game modes just for xbox. don't have to LAN just online if that helps make it happen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mixer Variety

hey guys. so i think that we can all agree that we need more variety on mixer. we want to encourage streamers to stream what they want rather than feel they have to stream 1 particular game they may not like. this is why i think instead of having a top games list in your face on the homepage why dont we randomise this daily and call it a featured games list. this way we all may discover new games and streamers we would have missed otherwise. this would also give streamers more of an incentive to play something different

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Communities To Mixer

So, With adding Communities to mixer people of mixer can create support communities to help other mixer streamers, they can help people get to know each other! It's a support type of thing

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Favorites

I feel like streaming platforms like Mixer should have the option for users to not just follow but create their own favorites list they can reference as they’d like. No notification to the streamer, just for their own convenience

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base