Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Automatic Messages On Unfollowing Against ToS

Several channels (including prominent partners) have their bots set to whisper or worse yet, publicly post a message when someone unfollows their channels. At the time I write this, a partner (who I won't personally name here) has their bot publicly call unfollowers "a little b**ch."

Calling out people who unfollow creates the kind of community toxicity Mixer claims to not harbour like some other platforms. Bot makers should be encouraged to remove this feature and I believe it should be made a Terms of Service violation to engage in this practice. People should have the right to unfollow whoever…

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mixer: Please pay attention to and respond to your community

Mixer,

Whenever there is a tweet on Twitter about an issue on the platform, the response normally given (whether by Mixer or the community) is to post it here.

It gets posted here, and then... crickets tumbleweed

In the first two pages on this site there are post ranging from 30 - almost 1,000 upvotes. -None- of them have a response from Mixer.

It's all well and good that it may have been reviewed, discussed, or action taken. Though, without Mixer responding and closing the open communication loop; the community has no idea what if anything is happening.

No response…

95 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Channel One For Non Partnered Content Creators

Hi my names Ste I am a mixer streamer by the name of TwistedLimit. I was wondering if a channel one for non partnered streamers could be considered in the future as I believe it would benefit a wider audience then what you currently have with partners also it would strengthen your claim to help new and existing content creators these days I have seen so many content creators between 0 and 7.5k struggle and become disheartened due to the lack of support to non partnered content creators.
    I believe that this idea could change the balance to shape new/future…

1,044 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

77 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Platform Growth

Hello Mixer!!
    I had a bit of an idea that maybe you could draw inspiration from to improve the platform!

Bringing over Ninja, Shroud and Ewok has been amazing for Mixers growth, but typically when they hop offline, most of the viewership they brought in, come only for them and go back to Twitch or where they are most comfortable.

Introducing a way to bring them into other awesome creators streams, and showing the wide variety of content Mixer has, could really help Mixer expand and grow!

Here is my Idea: What if, Mixer had challenges to complete, kind of…

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Follow Trolls

We have all had them, they get very annoying and there is nothing we can do to stop them. This would be follow troll. The people that come in, follow, unfollow, follow, unfollow, follow........... They are a distraction to the streamer, a menace to chat, and a headache for our community.

I propose adding a 24 hour individual cooldown to the follow button. If a person unfollows a streamer, the follow button become locked for 24 hours, for the person that unfollowed, preventing out wonderful follow trolls from be a nuisance.

95 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Clipping on mixer

Mixer you really need to make it so EVERYONE can clip cool parts in there stream I'm sorry but itd bs partners are the only ones that can clip things in there stream

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 24/7 Realm Royale Battle Royale: HypeZoneRealmRoyale

We believe in Realm Royale and we need Mixer to believe in us. The community needs Mixer provide the streamers with a platform to show their skills while enjoying the elements of a unique Battle Royale!

161 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Channel Progression Opt Out

In reference to: https://blog.mixer.com/2019/04/30/mixer-channel-progression-rolling-out-on-5-1/

I would like a way to opt out of this. I do not want to make participation in my channel some sort of competition.

83 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Increase the visibility of Mixer. European Marketing

Hi my name is Lorenzo I am Italian and I have a channel called ZeroTv. I speak in the name of all those people who have been working for over a year to grow their channel, improve and make the platform known to as many people as possible. Currently in Italy if I talk about Mixer nobody knows what it is. I have heard people in France, Germany and they all say the same thing "Mixer doesn't give us the opportunity to grow so I either stop streaming or move on Twitch". I say it here, I have…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. For Awareness: Helping Puerto Rico in Earthquake Relief Efforts

Would like for Mixer to assist and help out with Puerto Rico after the earthquake relief as well. I saw that we are helping Australia but nothing for Puerto Rico. The year 2020 dawned on the people of southwestern Puerto Rico with a 6.4-magnitude tremor on the Ritcher scale, the largest in a chain of earthquakes, some 1800, that began on December 28.

There are several options on assisting the island and I will not choose for the platform but I will raise a voice towards this. I assisted in also Hurricane Maria and raised over $300 and added another…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Microsoft Rewards (Embers)

Since now we can buy subs with points why not be able to buy embers with points

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Block Streamers from Showing Up

On the mobile app (Android at least) you can BLOCK a streamer from showing up in your frontpage/feed

I am sick and tired of seeing someone I have literally NO INTEREST in EVER watching (completely disagree with everything he stands for and he is often FEATURED)

and I have no way of blocking seeing him everytime I open mixer.com

on the Android app you can block someone from popping up, but it doesn't carry over to the desktop site which is what I actually use.

We should not be subjected to seeing people we have already said we do not…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mixer Pride Overlays Useable by Non-Partners

Beings that it is Pride Month, I would love to be able to represent both Mixer and the LGBTQ+ community by having access to a similar banner/overlay that a lot of the LGBTQ+ partners have(Minus the partner part of course). It could be good to have more banners out their showing support and spreading love in a dark time where a lot of this are either cancelled or postponed. Thank you for reading!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Gifting subs in bunches

There should be a way to gift 5, 10, 50 and 100 subs to streamers at a time, there is no downside to it and would benefit both mixer and the streamers .

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. SUBS

Can you please let us gift more than one sub. And also let us choose if we want to gift it to random viewer. Sometimes people won't talk in chat because they are subed. More people are subs the more chances they will watch the stream. Maybe start small from 1 to 5 to 10 to 20.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Combine Art and Creative Sections

The art and creative sections should be combined into just one so that we can all be in the same place for higher visibility. Chopping these sections up into two smaller ones makes it ineffective.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Greek language on mixer

Greetings,
    I send you this to inform you that here in Greece a lot of people is streaming on twitch with extremly popularity.
    But in my oppinion Mixer is better.
    So i was meaning to ask you if it's possible for Greek streamers to stream in our own language.
    Best regards.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. full block

We need to be able to fully block people in the face of harassment so you cant be followed into other chats and continuously harassed. I feel unsafe knowing the people that want to keep bugging can contact me thru other streamers chats

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A global block ability

We need a global block ability to protect users from those who would act harmfully toward one another. It is not fun to be chased from platform to platform, stream chat to stream chat by someone you dont want to talk to, or someone harassing and bothering you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Italian

Greetings
    My name Is Simobeast and i'm on Mixer since 2017.
    I'm italian and i'm streaming mostly in english cause there are not italian viewers in the platform.
    People here in Italy don't know at all mixer and that's pretty bad
    Even people with 2k followers can't have a decent amount of viewers .
    I see everyday italian streamer leaving the platform cause they can't grow or have viewers, that's pretty sad.
    I'm staying like some other guys, but we would love that you show that you care also about non english streamers.
    We feel abandoned.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base