Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Channel One For Non Partnered Content Creators

Hi my names Ste I am a mixer streamer by the name of TwistedLimit. I was wondering if a channel one for non partnered streamers could be considered in the future as I believe it would benefit a wider audience then what you currently have with partners also it would strengthen your claim to help new and existing content creators these days I have seen so many content creators between 0 and 7.5k struggle and become disheartened due to the lack of support to non partnered content creators.
    I believe that this idea could change the balance to shape new/future…

693 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

73 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 24/7 Realm Royale Battle Royale: HypeZoneRealmRoyale

We believe in Realm Royale and we need Mixer to believe in us. The community needs Mixer provide the streamers with a platform to show their skills while enjoying the elements of a unique Battle Royale!

109 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Channel Progression Opt Out

In reference to: https://blog.mixer.com/2019/04/30/mixer-channel-progression-rolling-out-on-5-1/

I would like a way to opt out of this. I do not want to make participation in my channel some sort of competition.

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ukrainian Language Support

Ukraine has a ~40M population, of which, according to the last census, 67,5% consider Ukrainian their mother tongue.

Ukraine has a vibrant gaming community. Ukrainian eSports teams (go NaVi!) are some of the most successful and competitive in the world.

Valve added Ukrainian language option to Steam in 2013 and since then the number of Ukrainian Steam players (and Steam games that have a Ukrainian localization) has been steadily increasing. According to SteamSpy, as of June 2016 there were 3.7M Ukrainian players in Steam. (source: http://steamspy.com/country/UA )

Given the above mentioned arguments, we, the Ukrainian gaming community, ask of you…

278 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mixer Matchups Suggestions

Mixer Match Ups and future tourneys of this kind should be time based. Instead of holding a time slot where some people may be left out due to work or other incidents, make it so each player/competitor has an allotted amount of time to play said game to obtain kills/wins to avoid the 24/7 abusers and to promote a healthier gaming lifestyle. Also looking into future events communicating in advance and checking the rules to prevent future abuse and provide skilled gameplay.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Realm royale hypezone

Bring back the realm royal hypezone it is on all platforms so the player and viewer base is way bigger and more interested in it so can we see it come back

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Realm Royale hypezone

Bring back realm Royale hypezone since Realm is on Xbox.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Comedy Category

I think Mixer needs a category for streams focused on comedy. There seems to be another idea about this posted, but no elaboration. I think Mixer's FTL makes it the perfect platform for comedy and I think promoting that as a category will start bringing a few more diverse eyes (and hopefully streamers) to the platform.

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mixer Flag

We would like to display our Mixer pride with the Mixer Flag that is featured in most of the posts. I feel this would be a good move for the platform and great for marketing.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Destiny 2 Hypezone

With the new gambit game mode coming to destiny 2 with the launch of forsaken, I see an amazing opportunity to support a hypezone dedicated to the gamemode itself and other destiny 2 competitive events. Within gambit, the structure could work well with the spawns of the prime evils and the progression bars within the mode.

If any other community members have ideas on how to make a destiny 2 hype zone successful, I would love to hear your ideas!

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mixer-Con

Mixer-Con it would be awesome to have a convention for Mixer. Ideas some other community members have thrown out are:

-chat with the creators of Mixer
    - seminar on tips to reach Mixer Partner
    - available company’s/brands who support/Aid Mixer streamers
    -some live playing from some of the popular Mixer partners 🤘😎
    - just a chill place for everyone to meet and network
    -mixer partners play with smaller mixer streamers
    -mixer swag giveaways
    -designated mixer channel interviewing random mixer streamers (smaller streamers)
    --interview a small streamer by the largest streamer/partner on mixer

If any other community members have any ideas…

124 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Official watch mixer tournaments

Official watch mixer tournaments for Apex and hypezone featured games such as fortnite and pubg.
    Somewhat like code red and twitch rivals.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Achievements System to encourage viewers and streamers

Similar to what twitch recently announced I think that Mixer should integrate some type of achievement system or milestones for streamers AND viewers.

Examples for viewer achievements could be

1) watch a streamer who has less than 15 viewers.
    2) watch a stream for over an hour
    etc.

You could do a variety of achievements to encourage activity from viewers in different/unique ways on Mixer.

The reward for completed achievements could be sparks?

298 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I was suspended, I was told that after two weeks I could reappeal. I did after over 20 emails and over a month no response two week suspen

Something has to be done on how this business handles your customers, when dealing with your code of conduct. All i see is quick handouts of suspensions and bans. Yet, you forget you are business that offers a service, a lot of us are paying membership customer providing the actual product of your business to end users, and are not your employees but your consumers, and/or viewers, and community of streamers who also support our fellow streamers in a variety of ways. Utilize your warning element before just slapping people with a suspension. Also this you have last say, and…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My view on how to improve the Paladins Mixer matchup tournament - Beam4Hell

From seeing others and also joining in this, with a mate of mine, i've seen the mistakes they've done creating this tournament. The first thing which is the mistake and the whole thing about this is, the kills, you can only get points in the tournament by just getting kills, here's the thing, on low ranks like bronze, it would be easy to get kills. But as u go higher in the ranks, diamond+ it gets harder, you dont get rewarded for ranking up or being in a higher tier. People have been going with smurf accounts throwing on placements…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Moderator Merch Ideas

Considering the fact that Moderators are the second face of a channel, not only they are a representative of the channels they moderate for, but they play the second most important role in a channel by keeping chat in order so the streamer can focus on the content they're putting out.

The Moderator role, as we all know, it's a free, voluntary job that, whoever get awarded with such responsibility has a pretty handy job in hands. In a lot of cases it is not an easy job either.

Not only a lot of Moderators have to deal with harassment,…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. SEARCH BAR PROBLEMS!!!!!!

Fix your search bar I can’t search any people it’s getting real aggravating

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mixer Discord Integration

The ability to properly connect your mixer account to your discord account where - like with the twitch connection - if you are streaming on mixer it shows that you are streaming and your title (and that you're streaming on mixer) the one big downside on my switch from twitch to mixer is that a lot of my community uses discord to know when i am live, either by my name saying i am, or by my announcements channel. the mixer bot doesn't @everyone in the server so my options are really limited right now.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Apply Mixplay spark costs to Fan level

For channels that pay out for spark spending, it doesn't seem that sparks spent on mixplay apply hearts to the user hitting the button. Since many partners (and pre-partners) use their boards/interactivity as a large part of their interaction. And viewers that hit those buttons are interacting and should be able to earn hearts for those interactions

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New Filters for Your Network (followers and following)

There needs to be an ability to sort the Your Network tab for followers and following by data added (oldest/newest), alphanumeric and Online status.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base