Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. dashbord

I cant find the dashboard in setting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Acho que deveria ter jogos na mixer onde o inscrito pudesse jogar dar feedback e ganhar spsrks mais rapidamente durante um periodo de tempo

Acho que deveria ter jogos na mixer onde o inscrito pudesse jogar dar feedback e ganhar spsrks mais rapidamente durante um periodo de tempo

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Follow unfollow

Good morning/afternoon/evening. Recently noticed a new trend that “viewers” are doing. I’ve had many accounts of people coming into my channel and following the unfollowing, sometimes up to 50 times, until I ban them from my channel. May you please implement a feature that will not allow someone who unfollows to then follow again for an hour after. I ask this because it negatively impacts my channel, and community, when I have to ask them to stop doing this, and then stop my content to ban said individuals. Thank you for your time! - HoodlumZ_Anarchy

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Benefits to pro and subs in channel leveling

Adding benefits like more hearts given for actions in channel leveling to Pro users may give more incentive for people to purchase it. Also, giving additional benefits in that regard to subs to a channel. Much like it is with sparks earned and leveling your account on Mixer for Pro. From what i have seen people saying, there just is not enough benefits to Pro right now to justify paying for it for some.

Ex. A user without Pro or a Sub to a channel would earn 100 sparks every five minutes. A Pro user would earn 250 hearts in…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. muting people still shows the chat skills

Can we make it so when you mute someone in chat it mutes their channels skills that they use aswell? Im tired of seeing the name of the person ive muted since they spam gifs in chat

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. HypeZoneRealmRoyale

I've seen all the other BattleRoyales of similar style have HypeZones for the closest one to a win while streaming. But I've noticed Realm Royale, a newer Battle Royale that is quickly growing and climbing in the streaming community doesn't have one yet. Any thoughts or predictions for the upcoming channel?

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Its not letting me stream Apex Legends

I'm trying to stream Apex legends but it says it's not supported even though I was streaming yesterday.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. not transmit

I can not transmit by xbox help me

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More Roles

Make a DJ role for channels since majority of the time its the viewers picking out songs for the streamer/co-streamers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Channel One Plus Brazil

We are in need of a Channel One Plus Brazil - Portuguese so partners can reach public with Mature games.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Do not show costream is only one person is online

If a stream is in a costream but one person is offline, it should not show the offline stream, or automatically exit costream mode. Sometimes streamers forget to exit costream mode and their next stream is still in a costream but with either one offline stream. The offline stream does not have an offline button like the online one does, so simply closing it isn't an option either.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Unable to rename videos

This need's fixed.... I been trying to retitle my miss named video's for week's and this won't let me rename them as shown int he screen shot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Roku Activation Code

Roku Activation Code is a unique four digit pin which is essential in the activation process. Once you have created the account, go to roku.com/link and the enter the activation code in order to link your account to the device. To know more, visit https://www.rokucomlinks.net

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adding kills to the hypezone?

Instead of ONLY picking a streamer who is close to winning, maybe add on top of that the streamer with the HIGHEST KILLS and closest to winning?

Just a thought, having high kills and close to winning just adds another layer of HYPE!

Thanks for reading if you did!

-JesterJack

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Embers4all

I’d like to see a channel dedicated to the embers4all streamers. They were chosen, I’d like to support them!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Dont allow 24/7 non-mixer owned channels be a thing, Remove sparks, enable ads

I've talked to many of partnered streamers and some of them being full time. Sparks economy is actually the worst possible thing for potential viewership. It holds viewers to one channel and just afking in them not doing a **** thing to support anything.

Sponsorships are near impossible for mixer partners/streamers to get as companies do not want to be affiliated with mixer when they see the highest populated channels are afk Spark farming channels.

Also another point being "spark farming" being a thing in my opinion is a bad thing for viewership.
    Remove sparks, implement advertisements, have the ads…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Xp/sparks/embers/hearts = overkill in "currencies". Merge the reward types & keep it simple

TL;DR: Sparks were the first reward "currency" on Mixer, and remain the most used - merge other rewards into them.

XP, Sparks, and Hearts, are all earned rewards for watching streams. Because of this, they can be easily combined.

Embers are a premium reward, using RMT, but there's no reason the RMT cannot buy bulk amounts of the earned rewards.

Sparks remain the main reward "currency" on Mixer, so merge and equalise to them as follows:

Sparks = earned like they are now, used as they are now.
    XP = remove. Replace with "sparks used". Increase Mixer rank by spending…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'm suspended and don't know why

I'm suspended and I don't know why can y'all help me

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I want to know how do I make my own Hypezone for a 18+ mature audience

I realized Hypezone is more for a broad player base like kids and teens up to adults but what I want to know is how do I make a 18+ only Hypezone I think it would be good to separate the kids from the adults make it more comfortable for a mature aspect (Personally I believe its bad that kids/adults get mixed into the same pool)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. HBO Now

The HBO Now channel has many interesting new shows such as Chernobyl, Gentleman Jack, Sharp Objects, Succession and Watchmen. Besides, the channel also has a huge collection of blockbuster hits that you cannot find elsewhere. To enjoy all that the channel offers, you must first complete the channel activation. You can add the HBO Now channel directly on your streaming device such as Roku, Apple TV or Chromecast. You can also avail online streaming through other independent devices such as your PC, smartphone or tablet. Download the app and complete the hbonow.com/tvcode activation process to enjoy the service. To know…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base