Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Activate Starz

Do you love watching series? Then don’t miss out Starz for unlimited original series and motion pictures. To Activate Starz on your Roku device, visit and download the Starz from the Roku Channel Store and enter the channel activation code in the official website. Once you completed the activation, you can stream hundreds of series on Starz.

To know more, visit - https://www.go-roku-connectivity.com/activate-starz-com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Achievement Hunter Category

There are a lot of Achievement Hunter/Variety Streamers. Adding more categories like this will enable those types of streamers to be found for what they are doing as a whole, not just the game they are streaming at the moment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mixer point and 24/7 streams

The idea of mixer points are amazing rewarding viewers for watching your content. That being said having 8 accounts at the top all AFK seems to defeat the concept of having viewers when they just mute and leave the stream running. Any thoughts? Unpopular opinion but maybe making it something you need to earn on your channel. I feel like it’s a bad atmosphere for someone who creates and watches content to see only afk lobbies doing well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Nhl2020 And Sports Games, To Be In "HypeZone"

NHL 20 Xbox One or Maybe UFC Undisputed 3 , And Pc if available, to be a new game in the "HypeZone".

I would say also, Sports game in general. Football, Hockey, there is good action while playing those game if competitive player

Thanks !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Volume on the New Ads

Hi! With the new ads rolling out- can we get a volume option? At this time we can only mute the ad. Thank you!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. programming

Would be awesome to be able to search for streams by category. That way, programming streams could be found.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. search by video quality

I wish there was an option to search (by game) for certain video quality options. Example: If I only want to watch a game streamed in 1080p but have to cycle through a dozen different streams to find one, it's a bit of a pain.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Tag Selection for stream

Biggest problem I am having when wanting to watch a specific stream. I want to watch a certain mode of a game or even how they represent the stream. The only feature I miss from twitch would love on Mixer have some able to put the tags so it doesn't need to be put in the title. For example some tags are. Playing with viewers, PVE, PVP, speed runs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix Issues Regarding Connection

It's an awesome app recommended for everyone. However many ppl including me r unable to watch the streams on WiFi without interruptions.. The interruptions are frequent where the stream just pauses. I hv to switch to data to watch the streams and it isn't ideal cause I hv data caps upto 1.5 GB which runs out quickly. I can assure u my WiFi has no issues as I also surf YouTube and never faced such issues.. Plz do the needful. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Audio remaining muted

I use mixer to help support my friends, and sparks is an easy way to do that. The problem I'm having is if I try to farm sparks while doing anything else, I mute mixer. But with Channel One, it now starts un-muting the stream as soon as it changes over to a new player. Having to go back every 10 min to mute the stream over and over just to have it quite doesn't seem right. The fix action I'm suggesting is allowing Channel One to remain muted until I decide to un-mute it myself. If I'm doing something…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Section

BEFUDLEDCUB

There are a lot of streamers that are needing a different tab that needs to be added or a different section. There is Battle Royal on Fortnite and on the other side there is Save The World on Fortnite. Can we get recognized on just Save The World. I tried getting Partnered on Save the World and was put under the Battle Royal spotlight. A lot of the Fortnite players do play Save the World but are reduced and not recognized. Thank You and have a nice day. My mixer is www.mixer.com/BEFUDLEDCUB

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Connection issues with xbox

When the stream is started on xbox, the stream will be live, but I will not have a live stream on Mixer. Same goes for fellow streamer DsG_LadyD00m. We are having issues and would like them resolved asap. She also can't seem to get her Mixer Pro to update and it's effecting her stream from having it's overlays. Please help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Itzagundam

Get It'saGundam here so I can ditch Twitch and Youtube.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Include All Game-Editions in Direct Purchase Link

Let's use Red Dead Redemption 2 as an example...

As a partner, I can select to have RDR2 as my direct purchase game for my users, but I can only select a single edition of the game.

It would be nice if I could select RDR2 as my supported game and when a user clicks on the DirectPurchase button, they are given the option to select which edition of the game they want (Normal, Special, Deluxe).

I have many viewers that want different versions of the game and I find myself needing to change it on the spot so they…

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make Leaderboard period 2 weeks, aligned to spark crystal period

It seems a bit daft that spark/ember leaderboards are still weekly (monthly/all-time) when the spark crystal period is now 2-weeks.

Flip the leaderboard to 2-weeks too, instead of 1 week, then we can see leaders for this whole crystal period. Right now the leaderboard goes blank mid crystal period and as a viewer you can't make any kind of informed decision about which of your favourite streamers will get the most benefit from your spark dump this time round.

For bonus points why not be completely transparent and add "total embers: 123456" text counter to the spark crystal somewhere, so…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. news and commentary

news and commentary would be good.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can we add these three things?

Hello everyone I have been streaming on mixer on and off for a since early 2018 and growth honestly isn’t and issue for me honestly because I work full time and my schedule is all over the place... But this does not mean I haven’t thought of some stuff that would be nice to see...

Milestone rewards for streamers

My idea would be since a lot of streamers constantly want exposure to help grow their stream and most make it either by grinding or falling into a niche another way would be to reward console players who stream with streamer…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. To mixer from the TTD militia

Hello everyone at mixer, I am currently astonished at the hard work put into your site and I congratulate your hard work with what you implement into the site everyday, I took my question forward to email but was just sent with this link to write the same thing over, I think it would be a superb idea if you allowed hampton brandon to stream on your platform, he averages a good 2 to 10k viewers and will be a prospect into making your business explode, do not listen to the SJWs with their fake news and bollocks spreading slander…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How to Troubleshoot Roku issues?

When you are affected by Roku not working, you can troubleshoot it as follows
    • First, Unplug the Roku from your TV and allow it to cool down
    • There may be issues due to Roku overheating so plugin after some time and see if it works
    • If your Roku is still not working, check if the network connection is up and running
    • If the network connection is ok and your Roku is still not working, reset your Roku device
    • Reset of Roku is the best troubleshooting step solving several issues
    • Additionally, check if the router…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base