Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer Pro members should be able to set a nickname.

This Pro feature would allow users with a Mixer Pro subscription to set a nickname that would be applied site-wide as long as the pro membership is in effect. Users would only be allowed to change the nick every 30 days of the subscription but have the option to toggle on/off. This feature could also be a part of sub perks on partnered channels, the only difference being it would only be applied on the channel.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Embers + Mixer Pro = Godly

As a Mixer pro member we get enhancements to spark generation. Would it be possible to get 250 Embers included with our membership per month? I think this would be a great way to increase Sales of Mixer Pro.
    Thanks

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. muchas vueltas para registrarse

la hacer re larga para crear una cuenta,en 10min que estuve se me fueron las ganas de volver por el simple echo de no poder hacer una cuenta rapido

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improvement

Guys..

I was about to try out Mixer, I am currently streaming for over 1 year and 6 months on Twitch... But your guys acessibility (login etc) is soooo bad.... like most of Windows products the BIG Burocracy in the Login section is so lame that I kinda gave up on trying... Thanks tho, just thought about giving you guys the feedback as a final user/client..
    I couldnt log, somehow i made myself and automatic Xbox Live account that I didn't even ask for... Tried to put my e-mail to login, it accepted and than when I clicked in having…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mixer needs to remember my language

I like that Mixer will automatically detect my local language.

I like that Mixer let's me choose a different language using the LANGUAGE drop down menu at the top.

I do not like that Mixer does not remember my chosen language, and instead defaults to my local language every time I leave and re-visit the site.

Please remember my language setting.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Settings in App

I’ve used the Website and I’ve used the app. The website has WAY MORE options for settings. In the app you can’t do anything worthwhile in settings.

For example: to automatically save past streams I have to go to settings on a laptop or computer and adjust that setting. I can’t do it on the app AND I can’t do it from my phone using the “desktop version”

It’s so short-changed and it needs to be exactly the same in terms of how many options are available to users.

Apps are supposed to be condensed versions of their Internet self,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2FA Important Suggestion For Security

Implementing the option for text message authentication should be something Mixer implements immediately for those unable to use their phones to scan an image to receive a code. My situation, for example, is that while I've incredible internet to my house, I live in an area where my phone signal for internet is very unreliable. However, I can receive text messages fine via my carrier's data signal. So logging into any online app for me is a shot in the dark much of the time. Is this anything Mixer/MS have planned for the (hopefully) very near future?

It's absolutely a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stream stalking/sniping

You know how there's an xbox streamer or two having their community members stalk other xbox streamers who are playing Fallout 76 so they'll stop streaming it and give all the viewers to the one that sent them? Well banned viewers can't chat, but can still stream snipe or stream stalk for harrassment. Why not add a function so banned people can't view the stream either?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. password reset link in email not working

I've tried to reset my password but the email I get says "reset password" as a button but it is not a link. Only link is below button goes back to the page to request a password reset email. Please fix link in email

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Rtm for mixer for ppl who stream on xbox console

U need to get rtm for ppl like me who have had problems for the past yer way ma channel and nothing as bien done a stream from xbox one s on the mixer niver use to have thes problems and a theik u need to do sumtheing aboot it to mike me want to stay way mixer coz a do like it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Release inactive names to active users

(No this is not a repost of my support ticket). Hello, recently I asked for the name "Wrath" on mixer.com since my current one is "wraths" and I was told that I can only get the name if I own youtube.com/user/Wrath
    or twitter.com/Wrath (must be verified), or I own twitch.tv/Wrath (must be partnered). The person that owns Wrath has never used their account. They just sniped the name Wrath and never used it (which tells me they're trying to sell the account). With those requirements, if someone named Crown, for example, has a YouTube channel named CrownYT and they want…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Unfollow /follow

More simple ui that shows a user and their follow and account activity status on the same line so you don't have to switch pages to unfollow etc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make it possible to put letters on you're bank account info to pay for mixer pro/sub.

For some people in the EU, we use IBAN. Because how mixer's payment method works we can't add a letter to the bank details. this is an example of an IBAN number: NL ABNA ** . please fix this so I can pay with my debit card.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. account link

it would be nice if you could link your X-Box One account in the Mixer To Use the account Already with Your X-Box One photo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Alternative ways to log in on the phone app

as we all know mixer allows us to log in via other ways than microsoft account on pc. However at the moment that is not a possibility on the mobile app. I feel like it could be a great idea to allow us to log in the same ways PC users do.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add gifted subscriptions!

Just adding my post to the rest who have asked in the past. Would really like to be able to gift subs to others! I think it would be a great idea to gift subs to other viewers to encourage them to return back to a channel and enjoy some nice emotes!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When you can change your name again

Make it so When you change your name and you cant tell the person when they can change there name

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mixer Pro

I just have an idea that i think would make a lot of Mixer users happy and wondering if it would be possible to make happen? Why not make it to where you can purchase mixer pro for up to a year and a discounted price? So 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 1 year? Just an idea, what do you guys think?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. let us delete mixer. it doesnt record my streams and support is usless.

Let us delete mixer. it randomly doesn't record my streams and support is absolutely useless.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Forward Sparks to another channel.

Something I think would be great is if on PaladinsGame channel (or community channels alike) a streamer can sign in with their account and it would forward all spark donations to the current streamer streaming on the channel if they're partnered with mixer so sparks stop going down the drain. Something like this for any community channel that has various streamers coming on to play the game that channel promotes would be great for everyone. I use PaladinsGame channel as an example as Paladins is a game I enjoy greatly and on that channel they have various streamers coming on…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base