Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. delete account mixer account

It would be nice to have an option to delete my account if i would like too. I just happened to come across this account that my 11 year old made. I have no way to delete it other then deleting my whole Microsoft account (Which is not an option because i am not repaying the subscription fees for everything). MAKE IT SO I CAN... A: DELETE THE APP OFF MY XBOX. B. MAKE IT SO I CAN DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Inactive accounts should forfeit names

Accounts that have been inactive for over a long period of time should forfeit their name.
    Two years without using your account or showing any growth within that time frame should have their account deleted or name forfeited.
    The name that i am currently looking at has been inactive for nearly 5 years.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Clips - Mixer Pro

As Mixer Pro's are given the choice to use beta materials such as Lightstream. They should be given the choice to try out Clips as well, not just having Partners at this time having it.

By bringing Pros to allow clipping, it would allow Mixer to more likely have a increase in sales of Pro along with a increase of traffic on Pro pages.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Updating account

Being able to update account on mobile device and not just desktop or laptop. Not everyone is so fortunate to own. A laptop or have a library near

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Showing who gifted you a sub

Show who gifted you a subscription in the billing section. Someone gifted me one when I was afk and I’ve no idea who it was as I only noticed I was a sub today so would love for it to show who it was from.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Streamer Review exception for long term streamers

The announcement for the new Streamer Review process seems to indicate it's mandatory for all streamers except partners/verified streamers. However, I have been a streamer since the days of Beam and feel this review system doesn't really apply to me. There should be an exception for existing streamers who have been faithfully and cleanly streaming for a year or more. Moreover, I don't even have a Microsoft account to do this mandatory process, and I would rather not have to create one to keep using Mixer.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2FA Through Phone Number

An option to enable 2FA through a phone number and not an app, as I have checked many 2FA app reviews and they all seem to be either not safe or unreliable when switching mobile devices, would be an amazing quality of life change for Mixer's streamers. This would enable me to feel more comfortable streaming on Mixer. I just believe that with this feature implemented like many other media platforms, it would be a big leap in the feeling of security you give your streamers and viewers alike, and it would definitely put the unsettling feeling of losing your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hypezone fortnite host

i use to get hosted by hypzone fortnite 3-4times a day for a week straight now its been about 10days since hypzone has hosted me i know i do well enough on my games i just dont know why i havent been hosted in quite some time

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Credit card debit card instead of saying stride

Was wondering why yall use stride instead of just say credit card/debit card. stride would be confusing to a new streamer who might be new.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. categories

Limit what you see. I've seen a lot of people complain about how they don't like Battle Royal games (I personally like them). I personally don't like Horror type games. I'm sure I'm not alone with people having opinions about various genres.
    The idea:
    Allow an option on your account to select what type of games you see. If you don't want to see Battle Royal games, you select no battle royal games seen. As well as any others.

I know this can limit an audience greatly from a business stand point, but giving the viewer more options about what…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Making the move to mixer more enjoyable

copied from my reddit post

Hello Mixer,

im fairly new to the mixer community and "only" started using it when Ninja announced his move to it. I really like the design and work that has been put into it.

However, there are some issues which will make it hard for people to move to mixer.

First one (this is not a ranked order): 1) Adding a option to disable auto scrolling in chat. Sometimes i want to read a long message from a user, but i can't because the chat moves too fast and then it vanishes.

2) Support Bettertwitchtv/FrankerZ…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hi there I like to know if there a opinion?

Hi there I like to know if there a opinion to not show me when someone is watching me streaming? I get uncomfortable when I see someone is watching me and it's don't help out the streams when that happens.so is there a way to show the views eyes as a zero??? If not please have a opinion soon thx again or a private stream

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mixer Academy courses

Make the Mixer Academy actual courses and not tests right off the bat. That makes your site really challenging and hostile for new streamers. This is not something you really want to do.

The test / quiz should be offered at the end of a video or interactive simulation showing people what it is that you want them to learn. Streamers are the types of people that learn by doing, your "courses" should follow that same rule.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 24h strem key review is annoying.

Please remove it as it is painfully annoying having to wait 24h just to stream.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mixer Pro Gifts

If you apply a Mixer Pro gift code to an active membership, you should not need to cancel your current membership to stop renewals and get the gift to take effect after the paid membership expires. With the current setup, Mixer Pro will continue to renew each month despite showing you have a free month sitting there waiting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mixer App, Logging In, and Sub Badge/Emote Sizes

Make the app more suitable for everyone. The app right now is not convenient at all. Also, let people sign in with their Twitter, or Google account, as not everyone wants to make a Microsoft account to watch their favourite streamers. Thats a reason why Ninja has lost so many viewers, as it is a whole lot easier to sign in with their Google account, etc. Lastly, make the sub badges and emotes bigger. Right now, you can barely see the sub badges and emotes, as they are very tiny.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix the Discord Integration

Simple
    1.fix the Discord integration so that it works (has been broken on and off for years)
    2. Give 3rd parties proper access so they can fix it for you.
    3. Remove Discord from Mixer completely so we are not presented with a broken system all the time.

SOMETHING needs to be done.,.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Simplify registration on Mixer.

Lots of Korean user is having troubles on logging in and registering on Mixer. (having issues on logging in and registering with Microsoft account)

Mixer need to provide simple registering method like twitch.
    Registering with Email verifying only.

I also had same problems when I first started to stream on Mixer.
    I had to make new twitter account to create Mixer account since I could not make Mixer account with my Microsoft account, could not log in with the Microsoft account that I created through Mixer.

I have asked the customer service and they tried their best to help me…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Account name availability

I want to be able to use names that are already taken by either fake accounts or very inactive accounts. I want to shorten my name like how it is on Youtube but its already taken by someone who definitely has not logged in in ages. Can we do something about this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)