Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add iDeal payment support

In the Netherlands, not much people have a credit card. The main payment method is iDeal (over 222 million payments with 17 million people in 2015). I have to use a thirty party if I want to make a payment to Beam, this is annoying and sometimes costs me money.

Is it possible to add iDeal as a payment method for the Dutch users in here?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reset Zoom Button in Analytics should be moved.

Pretty simple really. The Reset Zoom Button in Analytics should be moved. It can block the numbers and I think it should simply just be moved under the graph as shown in the pictures below :)

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow 3 characters usernames

As a person with a 3 characters name, it would be nice to have the option.
    Why 4 allowed and not 3? plus for example, on Forums I was allowed to use my 3 characters name, so why not beam the streaming service?

Might seem a small issue but I would think that exposing my real name, would be better than making up a fake name that will not reflect who I really am, especially when I like my name and I like to put it on public whenever possible.
    Often other users take it, but I found it awkward…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Instagram

I would be great if Instagram Users could login to mixer with their Instagram account.
    I think this would make networking between Insta and Mixer easier.
    I have over 1000 followers on Insta. Not all of them but many like my mixer posts there.. but when they click my website and they need another account to login to mixer it is starting to get a little complicated for them. Create a Microsoft Account ...... why should i.. or I don´t like facebook or have no Account.. i quit..
    I would be too comfortable too.... and yes sometimes people are lazy,…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base