Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer Account

Let us make JUST a Mixer account.

The thing that stops me from using this platform is I don't like tying all my platforms together, and it really cheesed me off to see that I _HAVE_ to tie-in my Microsoft account, or Twitter, etc. I just want to make an account on this site.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Apostrophes

I was thinking maybe you should add apostrophes for usernames like my name k'lisrae123 but it won't let me add a apostrophe so my mixer name is klisrae123 it makes it sound weird thanks for reading this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mixer allows terrorist threats but bans me for slight teasing.

On 05/05/2018 an XboxLive gamer by the gamertag of "MONST3R F8" was livestreaming at about 5:30 AM. All I said in his chatroom was "Hey what level are you? I`m 995 (Or whatever level I was at the time). & he responds by saying rank doesn`t matter & then ends up threatening me with his "ties to ISIS" saying he could make 1 call or they are 1 call away so I reported him & if you go to his Mixer right now (mixer.com/monst3r_f8) his account is not banned... But I just got banned for "ban evasion/harassment/bullying". Talk about major…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Logging in with other social medias

This feature is similar to the one on the internet, where you can log in with Discord and Google. The app doesn't have this, with only your Microsoft account being accesible with the app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. UNSUBSCRIBE- MY SON IS 10!!!

UNSUBSCRIBE PLEASE- MY SON IS 10!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Require Mixer Names to be Same as Gamertag

It can be very difficult for streamers who like to have their viewers join in with them if the viewer has a different gamertag vs. Mixer username. Is there any way that we could force the Mixer usernames to simply always match Xbox gamertags? This would really cut down on the necessary communication for inviting a new person into interactive streams. Thanks! :)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. No more Signing in with Microsoft.

I believe that Mixer needs to shy away from being Xbox exclusive and what I mean about that is. When you go to make a account on Mixer you have to sign in with Microsoft or create a Microsoft account. Having this feature limits Mixer because Sony will never let Mixer on to there platform if Microsoft is forcing there users to make a account with Xbox. Having to sign up with just a normal email, creating a password, and username will beneficial to Mixer. So that it can reach to All Platforms. Don’t force people to do something just…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. errors

So my account keeps getting an unknown error when i go to log in and i can't watch the vods of streams that i want to get caught up on I don't really know where to put this so i just thought i'd put it here

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Google

Gmail got hacked and accessed my audiomack profile through Gmail account and changed info

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. how to manage avatar on mixer

How i can change my avatar image in Mixer?

I searched a lot but I can see it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. On bannedm

Did not say or do anything wrong to offend anybody in anyway person at mixer took it the wrong way want my mixer account back or I'm calling the feds on you all even all the Xbox Corporation should not be pulling their ********* Banning people. On mixer or Xbox Live is what I was regarding to should not be banned. icepicka4000

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Special Characters

I think you guys should allow special characters to be used for names on mixer. I have a name in mind that would be pretty cool but I cant pull it off without using them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. channel name different than display name

I would like my channel name to be different than my display name when I type. I have a website, and stream under the websites channel name, but I also have a gamertag, and I want that displayed when I type. I am my gamertag, but my channel is my channel. They are not always the same.

I'm sure there are others in the same boat. Would just be nice if channel name and display name when typing were independent of each other.

This way I can have 1 account under my channel, and then watch and chat with viewers…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Name Change Time Counter

There should be a "time left" or "days left" counter on the change name section. I would have found it helpful to know how long I had left to change my name on Mixer before I commited to rebranding andchanging my Xbox Live GT. Thanks for all your work

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Discord Sign-In Experience

When I tried to sign up using Discord, it would deny me from creating an account because I didn't have a unique username. This was frustrating because I hadn't even chosen a username in the first place. It took me a while to realize that it took your discord username, so having some flavor text explaining you'll take their discord username for mixer would be nice, or if there is a username conflict to be able to choose a username that would work. I almost gave up on making an account entirely because it was so frustrating

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Unba

Unban my accout please I am crying because of it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to see Who's been "TimedOut" so we can remove their punishment

We can see who's been "Banned" in case we want to unban the person. But what about people who have been TimedOut? What if we have a rogue mod in our stream timing people out for 99 hours? If that's even possible? We need to be able to see who's timed out, Who issued the time-out, and the ability to remove the punishment on the person. I think this is pretty underrated and should be implemented immediately. As a streamer, we need to know that our mods are not abusing their power under our noses.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Streamer mode for Xbox Accounts

I think there should be a "Streamer" as a notification setting on the Xbox/linked through your mixer account so that if you receive a notification from someone you don't follow/have as a friend it doesn't actually show up on your messages/invited section.

I have seen many streamers that every time they load up their Xbox they have hundreds of messages from people that they don't even follow (Viewers of said streamer) and i think that it would make it a lot easier for people to manage the messages when they don't get that many notifications.

I think for the streamer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base