Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Missing a month when subbed to a channel

Everyone takes pride in the fact that they have subbed to a channel for 12 months, 24 months, 36 months even. The streamers are proud and the community is proud! What happens when a viewer runs into hard times? Sometimes life is more important and you have to do what you have to do to keep a roof over your head or your electricity on. You end up having to skip a month to ensure life matters are taken care of. What happens to your sub record? it gets wiped out and you reset back to 1 month! This is…

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox users use Xbox Avatar rather than Default Blue Robot

I, and many other people, feel as though new users to the platform that have created their accounts through their Xbox Live accounts, should be defaulted with their Xbox avatar instead of having the default Blue Robot avatar.

For one, this will make many chats simply look better.

Secondly, it will greatly diminish the use of the term 'blueberry' which has become a demeaning term.

338 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Free mixer sub with Xbox gold or game pass

Twitch has amazon prime subs.

Why can't mixer have Xbox live or specially a game pass membership where you one free sub a month to use or gift?

640 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When we announced the Microsoft acquisition, we mentioned how excited we were about the possibility of integration like this. Of course, implementing this idea will require significant thought and planning. If we were to do something like this, we’d make sure to take the time to get it right.

With that said, we don’t have any specific news to share but wanted to mention that we are open to the idea and will continue to explore.

4. categories

Limit what you see. I've seen a lot of people complain about how they don't like Battle Royal games (I personally like them). I personally don't like Horror type games. I'm sure I'm not alone with people having opinions about various genres.
    The idea:
    Allow an option on your account to select what type of games you see. If you don't want to see Battle Royal games, you select no battle royal games seen. As well as any others.

I know this can limit an audience greatly from a business stand point, but giving the viewer more options about what…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mixer affiliate program to rival Twitch

I would like to say how disappointed I am that some of my favorite streamers are leaving mixer for twitch, however upon talking to them, the twitch affiliate program is a very common reason. I think it's time Mixer has one of their own.

This would allow streamers to work towards a middle ground, unlocking the sub button and potentially getting 1 custom emote so viewers are also rewarded. Upon doing this I could understand requirement for partner potentially going up to 1,000 followers while the affiliate program requires 500, and instead of affiliate call it Mixer buddies, Mixer Arc,…

238 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Showing who gifted you a sub

Show who gifted you a subscription in the billing section. Someone gifted me one when I was afk and I’ve no idea who it was as I only noticed I was a sub today so would love for it to show who it was from.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Attempted credential-based login to XBL-linked passwordless account

Attempted credential-based login to XBL-linked passwordless account

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix the Discord Integration

Simple
    1.fix the Discord integration so that it works (has been broken on and off for years)
    2. Give 3rd parties proper access so they can fix it for you.
    3. Remove Discord from Mixer completely so we are not presented with a broken system all the time.

SOMETHING needs to be done.,.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Less restrictive account logins and purchases

I love to help out and support the streaming community and the best way/most beneficial way for everyone is by donating subscriptions.

However, it;s come to my attention that I cannot gift subscriptions unless I create/login to a Microsoft account. In result i'm certain it is restricting not only the platform and not only the streamer but also people such as my self AND the people on the receiving end of the sub gift. I'm enabled to purchase a subscription for myself using my Twitter login and putting my card credentials in with the "Stripe Checkout" but I'm not enabled…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Free sub with the new Xbox ultimate subscription

Hey mixer,

I was thinking with the new ultimate Xbox subscription announced maybe it should include a free mixer subscription to a streamer. I believe it would go well with the new ultimate membership as it’s Xbox top paid subscription model, it would help promote Xbox ultimate why promoting Mixer & supporting its partnered streamers. Seems like a win all around really!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mixer Pro to provide subscribers with Embers!

Users that subscribe to Mixer Pro should receive a set amount of 'free' Embers each month that can be given out to streamers.

This would add much needed value to Mixer Pro.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Auto hosting

Twitch has a auto host feature but it defaults to auto hosting a lot of people. An update to account settings/preferences would be a great added feature for mixer. Something along the lines of if I’m following someone I can chose to auto host them (when not streaming). I have a handful of close friends I’d like to host but I’m not always by mixer or able to check and help them by hosting when I’m away. I believe this ability would help grow myself and other low key streamers by letting them auto host when they’re not streaming themselves.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Simplify registration on Mixer.

Lots of Korean user is having troubles on logging in and registering on Mixer. (having issues on logging in and registering with Microsoft account)

Mixer need to provide simple registering method like twitch.
    Registering with Email verifying only.

I also had same problems when I first started to stream on Mixer.
    I had to make new twitter account to create Mixer account since I could not make Mixer account with my Microsoft account, could not log in with the Microsoft account that I created through Mixer.

I have asked the customer service and they tried their best to help me…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Data Cap

Okay, so for some people their internet had a data cap, let's just say 1TB of data (which is very high compared to most) we obviously dont want to go through that data cap when watching our favorite streamers and farming for sparks. I was hoping to see an option, possibly in settings, where you can set a maximum stream quality for viewing, so when the streamer you watch hosts somebody at midnight, it doesnt just bump up to 720p and burn through your data while you sleep. I would suggest there be an option to toggle data cap mode…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mixer Email For Streamers

Time to take Mixer Streamers/Content Creators to the next professional level by providing them exclusive stream email.
    For example: (Streamer's Name @Mixer.com)

This will also give a good impression when content creators share their email to Sponsorship companies.

If you like this idea, please vote, & share.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I am 13 but it will not let me stream

I turned 13 about a week ago, and I was really looking forward to streaming. it won't let me stream even though I am 13. I read through the terms of service and I am perfectly allowed to stream, but it won't let me

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Gifted Subs appear in the same tab as gifted Mixer Pro

Whenever you currently gift Mixer Pro to another viewer on Mixer, it appears on the billing section of your account on the 'Gifts Tab' here: https://mixer.com/browse/following(hub:me/billing/gifts)

At the minute there is no way to check who you have gifted a channel subscription to or who you have been gifted a channel subscription from unless you check invoices which are limited on how far you can go back or by digging through your e-mail inbox.

There has been a few times I've been lurking in channels and received a gifted sub and not known who gifted it after returning so was…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. One account per email

So ever since Ninja joined Mixer and lot's of people are fed up with Twitch. I desided to jump ship myself. I'm using a Streamlabs Chatbot however that bot needs his own account. So I tried making a second Mixer account but it's **** near impossible. You NEED to have a second Microsoft account which NEEDS a different email.. I find this very user unfriendly. Just let us create accounts without having a Microsoft account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Two-Factor Authentication (for people without smartphones)

Currently, the two-factor authentication is only compatible with smartphone users. For those without smartphones, a text message could be sent to them with the secret pin.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. A Necessary Addition for Mixer

I find one of the biggest issues for most users switching from Twitch over to Mixer, is the ability to show your loyalty from one platform to the other. These communities of small and even large channels need to retain many of the viewers who have watched for years and will continue to do so despite a platform change.

I'm simply going to propose the idea of taking the year badges off of Twitch and applying them to the people within Mixer. This may be a tough implementation, but it will definitely be a great one.

I don't have much…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base